Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) (30909 Views)

Linda Ikeji Full With Jos Has Her Son Play With Buttons In Her Bentley (video) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Awwww hehehe

But the way she's about to kick the ball is wrong
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by ujusom(f): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Worwor pikin grin
that's mean even if it was meant as a joke. that boy is cute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
How I wish Tonto Dikeh and Churchill can settle their differences and come back together for the sake of this Churchill screenshot........ that boy too resemble him papa, he should be the reason for their coming together, none of them should be selfish against that fine boy growing up in beautiful home!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Goodluck to her and her son
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by oodua1stson: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chiemerie8:
They luk so adorable gud to see my crush having fun
na weyrey person be your own crush? I pray make your crush no crush you ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by TroubleDude: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy grin where Tonto dey fly go
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by diva90: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
This one na my papa born me. Churchill's carbon copy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
As this boy is looking like the father. He shouldn't behave like him biko, cos he's bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Women and football are oil and water. See as she pose like witch wey wan fly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Blacklister:
Lol if u like go play ball for Mars, Churchill is doing well without u tongue
I'm just glad the husband has managed to keep his head up after all their marriage issue. All I see is a striving Tonto trying to gain his attention cool Not like that yeye boy that's always trying to gain Tiwa's attention undecided
Inshort make ur money and and u will gladly call the shots cool
You lost something? Who dey make you vex?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
larrybee2017:

that's how u will be minding Ur business and someone from another planet will just quote u anyhow.. Na wa oo.. #justthinkingoutloud angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
So what shall I do undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Blacklister:
that's how u will be minding Ur business and someone from another planet will just quote u anyhow.. Na wa oo.. #justthinkingoutloud angry
I'm just curious
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
larrybee2017:

I lost nothing and nobody dey make me vex, ma smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
wayray:
Wait o. Is she trying to fly or trying to Kick the ball? ayam confuz o.
You are not serious lo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
blackberlin:
Tonto should just forgive the guy and move on... This family is too beautiful to be broken.

Our mothers survived their matrimonial homes because they had mad patience and they were foolish forgivers, not because our fathers were perfect.
Yeah.Maybe the man is not interested anymore.The most important thing is that She is happy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
sweetilicious:
Yeah.Maybe the man is not interested anymore.The most important thing is that She is happy

Well, only God knows... I just want her to be happy too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Dat pikin too ressemble him papa
If the pikin nor resemble him papa, by now people for don carry another rumour say she play away match.
I really thank God for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Chiemerie8(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
oodua1stson:
na weyrey person be your own crush? I pray make your crush no crush you ooo
Why u dey crack dry joke wetin consin u
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin
small husband? laugh don purge me tire for here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
chai! what a resemblance.. she took the shot for the pix.tonto biko with dis boi by ur side.b cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Chiemerie8:
Why u dey crack dry joke wetin consin u
dry joke? Calm down, tiger. I'm not here to entertain you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) by Chiemerie8(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
oodua1stson:
dry joke? Calm down, tiger. I'm not here to entertain you.
Who u come entertain, seun balls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" / BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.