Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration (33217 Views)

11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / 18 Tips You Should Know Before Leaving Home For CAMP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by corpersforum(f): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2017
nwachivis:
Pls help me

I am a part time graduate of Lagos State polytechnic 2015.
I would like to confirm if my nysc certificate would be an exemption or exclusion certificate.
I would also like to know if the collection process is presently on and how to go about printing it online.
Thanks in prompt anticipation to your kind response.

its on..... you can confirm it now... its open.... or just join corpersforum.com and let us help you
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Gidson05(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2017
corpersforum:

thanks
I was told that if one went to collect his call up letter from school he will still have to pay the 3k when he gets to the camp, as it is mandatory for every PCMs to pay for call up letter or green card.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Jumeeeeesal(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Darkseid:
Guys please does early registration guarantee going with stream 1. I'm thinking of registering next week but everyone I know wants to register very early tomorrow. Please I need answers ASAP.
Not at all, it's random selection they do. nothing lyk 1st to reg or not. Gud luck
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Jumeeeeesal(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Darkseid:
Guys please does early registration guarantee going with stream 1. I'm thinking of registering next week but everyone I know wants to register very early tomorrow. Please I need answers ASAP.
NO OOO
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by KingBillionaire(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
ametu166:
NYSC 17B loading. All thanks to my my useless Department and Ambrose Alli University as a whole...

grin my fellow Ekponsi!!! E be like say Me sef nor ready do NYSC again oh. Our olodo HOD yaff kidnap our results cry

Which of the useless department u for graj? tongue
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Oga na alaroro they worry you......go and do the registration outside 1k 1k5 wont be a problem....haba. This one you doing like this can you buy food in camp so? no offence oh
Polyphony:

okay, bout that. now that I don't have a fingerprint scanner. what if i do part of the registration at home, then go to a cafe to use their fingerprint scanner. hope that can be possible?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Segunagagu(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Plsss my finger print is taking too much time... Wats wrong pls
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by dadasupremacy(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2017
bro i registered the second day the registration started and i found myself in stream 2....was told to register early too
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by veekid(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2017
opethom:
Biko help me with the best state to serve i

Akwa Ibom
Edo state
Abia state
Ogun state
Don't try any of the north region sha
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by okalo(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2017
ametu166:
NYSC 17B loading. All thanks to my my useless Department and Ambrose Alli University as a whole...
Same here bro, I graduated 4rm Economics. Wat dept bro?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by opethom(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2017
veekid:

Akwa Ibom
Edo state
Abia state
Ogun state
Don't try any of the north region sha
thinking about, Lagos, Abuja, akwa ibom, enugun
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Finally done with my registration, stayed up through out the night, checking the portal like almost every minute. the portal eventually came up around 1AM no be small thing all, we were having a hard time installing the finger print scanner, by 3 AM sha, we got it all sorted out did my normal reg. States were not yet available as at 4AM, I think it came up about 7AM even then there was this difficulty of submitting the states. eventually at about 9AM or so I submitted my states.
FCT-Abuja where I reside;
Lagos - where I desire to serve,
Kaduna- I just put that one sha,
Akwa-ibom once nice state I have tot about.
wish y'all a hitch free registration.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by veekid(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
opethom:
thinking about, Lagos, Abuja, akwa ibom, enugun
forget Lagos and Abuja oo

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Abiestomi: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Please, how long does it tek d green card to b ready cos av registered and m yet to c any msg in mu mail concernin d green card
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Rinsola32:

In which country did you study?
Republic of benin.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Rinsola32(f): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
segunk1:

Republic of benin.

I also finished from Benin Republic. Before, we were allowed to go to Abuja by ourselves but now all West African schools are to get the letter through their school meaning it's your school that will take your documents to ministry of Education in Abuja to get the Evaluation letter for you. After getting the letter, you are good to go.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by engrpheleeks(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
omelly:
lol, AAU student like me spotted grin grin what dept did you graduate from?
Lol. Funny u.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by feyilag(f): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
kaymart:
are u kidding me? FTC......

wow..... blushing####

nice info Op. I jus hope they post me to abuja.
Anyone that have useful tips shud help a brother
me too,i am working on it and i hope it works but the connection is sure...i am TIRED OF LAGOS!!!
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
corpersforum:

its on..... you can confirm it now... its open.... or just join corpersforum.com and let us help you

How do i join ?
Kindly post the link here.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Segunagagu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Will u able to print Green card without paying?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by opethom(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
veekid:
forget Lagos and Abuja oo
why?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by nobsalis: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
i don't have dat 3k for now.... Can i finish and submit and also get my green card den on a later date pay d 3k before d registration deadline runs out ?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Cekpo34(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kaodek:
Transcripts shows your Cgpa, courses you passed n failed and Grade respectively, while notifications of result will show only ur class of degree and the date your result been approved, you must return the notification of result whenever your certificate is ready. So transcripts r more detailed than notification of result thats why will need it for masters program rather than notification of result. Notification of result was meant to be hold temporarily till u convocate or till ur certificate is ready.

So i think ur school should provide notification of result before going to camp rather than attestation letter.

Thanks very much sire! I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by sunshinegold22: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Do you have the need to travel outside with your family to relax, but no funds?

All paid Travel Expenses to Tourist Sites in Dubai, South Africa, Mauritius, Kenya, Ghana (Visa, Flight Ticket, 4 Star Hotel, Feeding, Tourist Attraction).

Do you want to acquire Professional Certified Training to enhance your Career, but no Funds?

Trainings like NEBOSH, BOSIET, Web Developer, CCNA, Coding, App Development, Software Engineering, Hardware, ICT, Accounting Software packages, Oil and Gas Software Courses. We have over 100 more courses to choose from and still adding.

Do you want to attend a Fashion Design Academy, Catering, Baking School, Makeup and Beauty School, Vocational Schools to enhance your Business and Passion, but no Funds?

Attend our Summit Programme in LAGOS.

N 750,000 worth of Certified Skilled Training Scholarships and many more packages to benefit from.

Registration is Free. Call or WhatsApp 08171272445.

Venue: Vantage Hub, 2nd Floor, Mosesola Building, 103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Date: Saturday, 29th April, 2017.
Click on this link to fill your form and select your batch time. Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYp7kDIclF74OEMvPzF-2tKKjuOqFwjswju5V-I3rclDPn1Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Rinsola32:

I also finished from Benin Republic. Before, we were allowed to go to Abuja by ourselves but now all West African schools are to get the letter through their school meaning it's your school that will take your documents to ministry of Education in Abuja to get the Evaluation letter for you. After getting the letter, you are good to go.

Oh nice, am very grateful @rinsola32..... One more question pls what are the main docs u used for online reg

I'm also seeing residence permit on Nysc's site and me I Don't have any residence permit...... Can't my passport be used in place of that
I have my transcript ready, result certificate, passport, waec certificate and what else pls.

Thanks.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by nobsalis: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2017
Am still half way wit my registration.... But i don't like d passport i uploaded, can i change it to another one And if yes, hope is not gonna cause me issues ? Gurus in d house pls reply me
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Rinsola32(f): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2017
segunk1:

Oh nice, am very grateful @rinsola32..... One more question pls what are the main docs u used for online reg

I'm also seeing residence permit on Nysc's site and me I Don't have any residence permit...... Can't my passport be used in place of that
I have my transcript ready, result certificate, passport, waec certificate and what else pls.

Thanks.

1) Certificate,
2) Transcript ,
3) O'level result,
4) Travelling passport showing :
a) entry visa to country of study
b) first departure from Nigeria (meaning stamp in)
c) date of return to Nigeria (meaning stamp out)
d) data page
e) Residence permit
f) Evaluation Letter ( very very important)

Your school can assist you in getting your residence permit or some of the locals there can help out too.

I have not done mine I will be going to do it on Monday but I went to the accredited registration centre near me to check for the things I will need for the registration and I was shown that list( i hope i didn't forget any)

What is the name of your school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper / "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.