Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant (701 Views)

Serena Williams Shows Agility, Flips Sister In Gym Session, 2019 US Open(Photos) / US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Flexibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by ichommy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-O2Rjkz39JI0/WPeHreOlFyI/AAAAAAADMUw/329RaA0mefkBjm2N-U6MGu4Ztx6eb7ZUACLcB/s1600/S2.jpg[/img]

Serena Williams is pregnant with her first baby.

The tennis star, 35, made the announcement on Wednesday where she showed off her pregnant belly in an Instagram photo. Williams wore a yellow swimsuit and said she was 20 weeks along.

The athlete is engaged to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, 33.

Serena had a small baby bump, which she showed in profile as she held up her phone to a mirror.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/04/serena-williams-shows-off-her-bump-as.html

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44, honeric01, semid4lyfe
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by may01(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow. Wish her a safe delivery.
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by Shelloween(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why e no be me wey dey inside dat belle? God think am.
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
I just wish Nigerians could let a lady marry a guy who is younger than she is in peace just like Williams and Gabrielle union did.
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by DozieInc(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by digglevictor(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
angry grin
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by decatalyst(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow!

Dah waist chain tho kiss kiss
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bump As She Reveals She's 20 Weeks Pregnant by Funjosh(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some women during pregnancy are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is My Country And I’m Ready To Represent – Randy Onuoha / Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge Runs The Fastest Marathon In History / Stakegains Has Made Me Win Again With Their Classical Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.