Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Living In Ghana, My Experience. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Ghana, My Experience. (64244 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by gascoign1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=duullie88 post=55795584]

My broda i be naija like you, and despite my deep love for my country, i will not be shy to say the truth,Ghana might be nothing to you but they can boast of peace and security, they can boast of steady electricity and very low corrupt government officials, with all our mineral resources we still can not enjoy common light. The fact that we can stoop so low to compare ourselves to Ghana means Ghana is doing something right.

1 Like

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just30:
your disorder is really severe
Your family could not afford to keep you in so the mental institution had no choice but to release you to roam around. Thereby doing us all a disservice by releasing you into the world.
You are unfit to survive, come for bread.

LOL .. ur comeback is sooo weak like ur weak ghana economy.. I blame u not bt ur mentally disturbed and poverty lover father who didn't do d needful and release u into a condom when fucking ur LovePeddler of a mother..
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
duullie88:

LOL .. ur comeback is sooo weak like ur weak ghana economy.. I blame u not bt ur mentally disturbed and poverty lover father who didn't do d needful and release u into a condom when fucking ur LovePeddler of a mother..
you seems to think, stupidly, that everyone is as poor as you.
Anyway, how is the gutter life like?
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just30:
you seems to think, stupidly, that everyone is as poor as you.
Anyway, how is the gutter life like?

Lol u r just an slowpoke grin ,.. u fresh pass me, see dis goat head, with ur face like money and ur mouth like rat own. sha go carry ur papa comot 4 d mental home is case is beyond humanity
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by namuguibe(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
henrimoto:
Lol.. As long as you cross river/ocean, Abroad na Abroad. Na When you no dey send better go house, na him you no go fit brag with Ghana as Abroad.
ha ha - TU.
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

Lol u r just an slowpoke grin ,.. u fresh pass me, see dis goat head, with ur face like money and ur mouth like rat own. sha go carry ur papa comot 4 d mental home is case is beyond humanity
eei pain you paapa grin angry ;Dl grin
Come let me feed you with Foster bread
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
eei pain you paapa grin angry ;Dl grin
Come let me feed you with Foster bread

Guy u r just hopeless it's clear ur problems r beyond d federal government.. just do ur self a favour and commit suicide already

1 Like

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by BossAndaz: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=amenuveve post=55774462][/quote]

Seems no one responded to your questions. I am lodged in Accra very close to cross country park. At the park there is an office where you can receive money from Nigeria. They will give you their account details so that you give the sender in Nigeria. Once they pay the money into the account in Nigeria, just go there with the name of the sender and they will give you the money in cedi equivalent instantly. I have used them and I see a lot of students there on a daily basis. You can reach me on 0558370788 anytime.
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=gascoign1 post=55809862][/quote]

They were corrupt and even worse than we are, they killed their corrupt leaders, they murdered them instead of imprisonment "He who is without sin let him caste the first stone" go and read your history books
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by gascoign1(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=55830028]

They were corrupt and even worse than we are, they killed their corrupt leaders, they murdered them instead of imprisonment "He who is without sin let him caste the first stone" go and read your history books

Very dumb comment, if Ghana attempt the level of corruption Nigeria has in one hour, they will sink and never recover. We killed our past leaders too yet we still 100 year behind Ghana. The fact that we comparing ourselves to Ghana means they won. Normally there was no basis for comparison in the first place because we are miles ahead in money and size but far way behind in security and electricity. Their bank still has sliding glasses not a bullet proof scanning doors...

1 Like

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

Guy u r just hopeless it's clear ur problems r beyond d federal government.. just do ur self a favour and commit suicide already
cheesy grin grin I don't live in a federation
Dummy
Poor guy, go do something productive with your life
You might be the first in your lineage to end the circle.
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
cheesy grin grin I don't live in a federation
Dummy
Poor guy, go do something productive with your life
You might be the first in your lineage to end the circle.

Seems u skipped taking ur pills.. cos it's so clear madness is creeping in... u r just a waste of human flesh, animal in human body
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

Seems u skipped taking ur pills.. cos it's so clear madness is creeping in... u r just a waste of human flesh, animal in human body
grin grin grin was I hurtful? How is proposing to feed you, hurtful?
Don't you need to be helpednout of your starvation?
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin was I hurtful? How is proposing to feed you, hurtful?
Don't you need to be helpednout of your starvation?

I can see ur brain as started fermenting , U only get to eat wat i eat on a daily basis during festive periods ,Bitch I eat better tins than bread plus my morning ration of food will feed ur family and that includes ur aunt and uncle, and hopefully give u d needed nutrients to d kwashiorkor looking self ..
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=gascoign1 post=55809862][/quote]

Security and peace... 1 of all dia is nothing g worth fighting for dia so no 1 is even bothered. . That's y dem get peace..
2.. power, I still say this; d amount of power consumed in lagos alone with all the industries and household ghana can not generate it.. ghana as nothing to be brot to comparison to Nigeria.. How many mega watts of power do dey generate and consume.. how many does Nigeria generate and consume. .reason am

1 Like

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

I can see ur brain as started fermenting , U only get to eat wat i eat on a daily basis during festive periods ,Bitch I eat better tins than bread plus my morning ration of food will feed ur family and that includes ur aunt and uncle, and hopefully give u d needed nutrients to d kwashiorkor looking self ..
grin grin grin on most occasion, we feed starving people bread before we add anything else. My daily restaurant expenses can feed your you for a year. And this is no joke
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

Security and peace... 1 of all dia is nothing g worth fighting for dia so no 1 is even bothered. . That's y dem get peace..
2.. power, I still say this; d amount of power consumed in lagos alone with all the industries and household ghana can not generate it.. ghana as nothing to be brot to comparison to Nigeria.. How many mega watts of power do dey generate and consume.. how many does Nigeria generate and consume. .reason am
but Ghana is generating enough to feed 95% of it population. Why should Ghana over generate?
You are comparing yourself to a country that has already been able to supply 90% of it populace with electricity.
Even if Ghana had a 200million population, it would still be able to provide 90% of it population with electricity because it was a priority from day one.

As to point one, it's like saying there is nothing worth fighting for and that is why Japan does not have terror attacks.
That is how dumb you are grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin on most occasion, we feed starving people bread before we add anything else. My daily restaurant expenses can feed your you for a year. And this is no joke

Wu dash monkey banana, person wey neva chop wan feed person, u b zombie 1st feed ur starving family 1st b4 u talk abt looking outside
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
but Ghana is generating enough to feed 95% of it population. Why should Ghana over generate?
You are comparing yourself to a country that has already been able to supply 90% of it populace with electricity.
Even if Ghana had a 200million population, it would still be able to provide 90% of it population with electricity because it was a priority from day one.

As to point one, it's like saying there is nothing worth fighting for and that is why Japan does not have terror attacks.
That is how dumb you are grin grin

I can see u a bitch and u fucking obsessed with errtyn I type. . Charlie Charlie stop to dey stalk me .. face me on 1 front , I hv so little time to read ur trash
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

Wu dash monkey banana, person wey neva chop wan feed person, u b zombie 1st feed ur starving family 1st b4 u talk abt looking outside
how do my family starve when I have this much money on my internet service account for data grin cheesy

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by slumcat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
karpentar:

You're my kind of woman. You take no Shyte from no one. I envy your bae.
I'm speechless.
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

I can see u a bitch and u fucking obsessed with errtyn I type. . Charlie Charlie stop to dey stalk me .. face me on 1 front , I hv so little time to read ur trash
grin grin cheesy grin poor guy, go bed
No one have time for you
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
how do my family starve when I have this much money on my internet service account for data grin cheesy

I wish I can see u and slap ur brain back to default. . Ur stupidity is unbelievable, unmatched , u r bragging with data bundle balance u r a big fool .. with this simple action u r truly a Ghanaian , come Nigeria and see what oys use to drag.. DATA BUNDLE BALANCE grin grin Monkey inside bush wise pass u

3 Likes

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
duullie88:

I wish I can see u and slap ur brain back to default. . Ur stupidity is unbelievable, unmatched , u r bragging with data bundle balance u r a big fool .. with this simple action u r truly a Ghanaian , come Nigeria and see what oys use to drag.. DATA BUNDLE BALANCE grin grin Monkey inside bush wise pass u
now you are ashamed grin grin my data expenses can feed you at the best restaurant in Nigeria for a while
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by barofterror(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just30:
now you are ashamed grin grin my data expenses can feed you at the best restaurant in Nigeria for a while
lolz u funny oh, people dey talk better tin here u dey talk abt data

5 Likes

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Just30: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
barofterror:
lolz u funny oh, people dey talk better tin here u dey talk abt data
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin he said, I couldn't feed him
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by gascoign1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=duullie88 post=55836312]

Let a state in Nigeria boast of light first for 6 hours everyday, then come back here and tell me about consumption.
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Ugosample(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
GH is not a bad holiday destination this summer, not at all.
Just that things are expensive in that country undecided
Coke for 3.5? smh
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by Bossman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
I see some arguments on here and just SMH. Honestly, I believe some of us Nigerians have been so blinded by these deplorable conditions, that we are undermining the importance of constant electricity, security, availability of running water, stable Govt, etc. This generation is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by duullie88(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=gascoign1 post=55852842][/quote]

Osun state.. I served dia.. dey have more than 6hrs of light at time dey don't take it for like 2weeks
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by kechywillz(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
What about women in Ghana
Re: Living In Ghana, My Experience. by gascoign1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=duullie88 post=55885119]

[color=#006600]Osun state.. I served dia.. dey have more than 6hrs of light at time dey don't take it for like 2weeks

2 weeks like seriously? The whole of Ghana boast of 24 hours stable power.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) / On Nigerians And The 'must Travel Mentality' / Tavy Pustiu Hit And Killed By Train While Live-streaming Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.