Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Take On The Suspension Of The SGF Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Suspension Of The SGF Lawal (677 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Suspension Of The SGF Lawal by TheTrueSeeker: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
In January 24 2017, I read on the media that 'Buhari writes Senate, clears SGF Lawal in ‘grass-cutting’ contract scandal'

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/221411-buhari-writes-senate-clears-sgf-lawal-grass-cutting-contract-scandal.html

By April 19 2017, same Buhari suspends SGF Lawal over same issue.

What exactly changed between January 24 to April 19 2017?

Has SGF Lawal been given a fair hearing now?

Has the Nigerian Senate been vindicated at last?

Has President Buhari conceded or accepted the stated fact that his SGF had all the while been corrupt?

Would it also be that his suspension was just a save-face measure, damage control, or he was used as escape-goat?

Well, only time will tell how many more heads still remains to roll before we get to the root of the matter.

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria...!!!
Re: My Take On The Suspension Of The SGF Lawal by TheTrueSeeker: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Letters Buhari wrote to the Senate

Re: My Take On The Suspension Of The SGF Lawal by Cekpo34(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Bubu is sure playing a mind game...and I strongly believe he is a Nairalander grin. The suspensions are a calculated attempt to cyst or moisturize the heated polity over the masses' call for the investigation into, and declaration of the owners of the Osborne raw cash. Why clear SGF of wrongdoing and later after 4 months suspend him on the same ground? Why now that Buhari risks losing the morsel of goodwill he garners from Nigerians? What about the others whom accused fingers have pointed at? Why give a vote of confidence to Magu when the same institution (Senate) that implicated Babachir found him wanting? Why is the EFCC yet to brief the press officially on the developments and implications of the Osborne saga? Well, the confusion in the politicians' camps is always at the favour of its citizenry...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread Dedicated To Countdown To APC Implosion (after That Veggie Goes Waste) / NASS Increases 2017 Budget By N143bn / HAPPY..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.