Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is Career Objective Really Worth Writing On Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Career Objective Really Worth Writing On Cv? (536 Views)

7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leaves Graduates Unemployed / 7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leave Graduates Unemployed / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Career Objective Really Worth Writing On Cv? by praxs(m): 3:23am On Apr 20, 2017
when a job seeker doesn't include a career objective, it is sometimes translated as he/she doesn't know what he wants. on the other hand, recruiters when facing thousands of applications, they use career objectives that do not match what the org wants to screen applicants.
will it then be better of one removes career objective from his CV entirely or it is really that important to include it?
Re: Is Career Objective Really Worth Writing On Cv? by praxs(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2017
No contributions
Re: Is Career Objective Really Worth Writing On Cv? by WafiJoe(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Dude as a job seeker, you should know what you want. Not all jobs are suitable for you. Man you have a life to live. Don't just grab any job out of desperation, trust me, it's a disadvantage on the long run. Be patient, any job seeker that is going to screen you out because of your career objective is doing you and everyone a favour.
Re: Is Career Objective Really Worth Writing On Cv? by praxs(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
WafiJoe:
Dude as a job seeker, you should know what you want. Not all jobs are suitable for you. Man you have a life to live. Don't just grab any job out of desperation, trust me, it's a disadvantage on the long run. Be patient, any job seeker that is going to screen you out because of your career objective is doing you and everyone a favour.
Am not desperate, i have a job. Just an issue i want to hear expert`s opinion about it

(1) (Reply)

Someone In Great Need Of A Job In Surulere / International Federation Of Red Cross And Red Job Recruitment (11 Positions / Vacancy For An Office Manager/book Keeper (job Ref: Off Mgt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.