Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court (27782 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by PenisCaP: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2017
DEBJOCH1:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE EFULU EFU, A BIG TIME OLANIHI, ILARA NIHI. MY PAPA SAY I BE IGBO

Dude that fool is not igbo why is it difficult for u people to understand this.

Him speaking igbo doesnt mean he is igbo.
I kno a guy from kogi who speaks igbo very well.
Becox he grew up in igboland with his parents workin rhere.. u guys should wake up! angry
Creak fake yoruba monika and write like them.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by bantudra: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
na dem...na dem dem......na dem ipob....
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lufthansa:
There is no sense in all you have just said. He said you are denigrating/denting the image of other Nigerians you are talking rubbish.

I don't think you get the joke. He isn't Igbo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by NaWetinDey(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

are you a criminal activist? because this your baseless analysis is a big disgrace in the state of sane being

no wonder the elder politicians see us as unserious fellow

lemme quickly correct your impression. you can call Yoruba coward for not involving in drug trafficking. this is nt cowardice but a moral obligation of every family, radio programmes, TV programmes and sensitization of the non governmental organizations had educate our people already

you people shud educate una sef coz presently you guys are giving us bad name outside the country....

this mumu men abi na guy, need to stop this nonsense. what's their long throat for money

Hausas see region and religion first before human
Igbos see money first before human

this makes Yoruba different among all. they have tolerance, heart of forgiveness, humanity, you know the rest!

Most times I do not have the time to read up your trash. Sorry, but next time. Let that truth hurt you
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Adebowale89(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Most times I do not have the time to read up your trash. Sorry, but next time. Let that truth hurt you

let your sense be active, before commenting to avoid social embarrassment
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by nduchucks: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What exactly have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better tread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chukwudi Amah said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

Their economy will just crash like elloplane if they continue to arrest us

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that the Russian army come to Nkpor to buy Humvees?

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

May Abiama make everything easy for us ooh. Isee

Ipob youth

Clown smiley
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by bukaeno1: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
midehi2:
choi! dem wan spoil ds Cambodia country for us, the visa dey sure wella and good to earn money there if you work hard shocked

kindly respond to my mail as discussed
thanks
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by midehi2(f): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
bukaeno1:

kindly respond to my mail as discussed
thanks
done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Police Stopped Me On Ketu Bridge & Asked For Their Share Of The 50k Cash On Me" / My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. / Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.