Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court (27736 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by HungerBAD: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekundosekundo:

The truth is that majority of these peddlers are from Ghana and other African countries. We have about six cases now in Sharjah of drug related crimes but the culprits who claimed to be Nigerians with Igbo and Yoruba names on their ID, are from Ghana and Benin Republic respectively, we were able to know this when our chairman went to court for their bail and discover that the four guys that claimed to be Igbo couldn't speak the language fluently while the other two that claimed to be Yoruba couldn't tell the real meanings of their names in Yoruba. Nigerian govnt is weak, they can take anything thrown at them without proper investigation.

Deep.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by 2shur: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Movin kilos across the atlantic.
End up in cambodia.
Watch they movies on net.
Fuc na death sentence sharply.
Ma niggi
Its your

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by gurnam: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

The Easterners should have an honest conversations with themselves. This has to stop please.

HungerBAD, this is the koko of your long epistle and sermon grin

The South East government need to hold a submit to fashion a way out of this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by gurnam: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

If by 'developing' you mean drugs' smuggling, then you really need help.

Bros, is the sarcasm so real that you can't spot it out ? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Sanchez01: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Bros, is the sarcasm so real that you can't spot it out ? grin
It is too real, biko grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Baroba(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

This is not about IPOB,Afonja or whatever names these young people call it on Nairaland.

These guys are not known as Easterners outside Nigeria,but as Nigerians only.

And as a result of that,anybody holding a Nigerian Passport is a fair target for humiliation by a foreign Country at their port of Entry,or even if you live in some countries and you have nothing to do with drugs i.e S.A. and India.

The image of the Country Suffers.

Let us sensitize others about why drug dealing is bad. Let us talk to our friends,neighbours and family about the shame this trade brings.

The Easterners should have an honest conversations with themselves. This has to stop please.

We know which state these criminals come from, the only way to teach them a lesson na death penalty, which I wholeheartedly support.. animals..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yorubas be pushing drugs since 1960
Shame on yorubas.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Peace2love: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have learned one lesson here, which is "BEWARE OF MAKING FRIENDS AT THE AIRPORT" I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

This is not about IPOB,Afonja or whatever names these young people call it on Nairaland.

And as a result of that,anybody holding a Nigerian Passport is a fair target for humiliation by a foreign Country at their port of Entry,or even if you live in some countries and you have nothing to do with drugs i.e S.A. and India.

Let us sensitize others about why drug dealing is bad. Let us talk to our friends,neighbours and family about the shame this trade brings.

You spoke the truth bro, it's not about east, west , north or south. The fact is that materialism has eaten deep into our society, in fact most Nigerian youths will prefer to die in jail than not driving a Range Rover . Now that's a big problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by NaWetinDey(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

Bases on logistics, this 57 years old granny and, possibly, her husband are the light bearers of drug trafficking in Nigeria. She must have used the blood money to train her children who in turn grew fat from drug money and got married and started having their own blood[s][/s] drug children. You should be ashamed pointing at the Igbo. The only difference between us is maybe that we are fearless while you guys are cowards; our men go out and take the risks for their families while your men hide under their wives and then send them out to make drug money with hope that they will not be noticed. Grrrr! This woman's face can annoy even robots.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225872-grandmother-arrested-lagos-airport-alleged-cocaine-smuggling.html

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
choi! dem wan spoil ds Cambodia country for us, the visa dey sure wella and good to earn money there if you work hard shocked
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What exactly have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better tread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chukwudi Amah said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

Their economy will just crash like elloplane if they continue to arrest us

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that the Russian army come to Nkpor to buy Humvees?

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

May Abiama make everything easy for us ooh. Isee

Ipob youth

grin grin shocked cool REMAIN BLESSED

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by totit: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Bases on logistics, this 57 years old granny and, possibly, her husband are the light bearers of drug trafficking in Nigeria. She must have used the blood money to train her children who in turn grew fat from drug money and got married and started having their own blood[s][/s] drug children. You should be ashamed pointing at the Igbo. The only difference between us is maybe that we are fearless while you guys are cowards ; our men go out and take the risks for their families while your men hide under their wives and then send them out to make drug money with hope that they will not be noticed. Grrrr! This woman's face can annoy even robots.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225872-grandmother-arrested-lagos-airport-alleged-cocaine-smuggling.html

Here comes another potential drug pusher in the land of the falling topotopo ' you even have to bring your usual cheatbeast,egocentric you lot are know.

For the fact that 99% of drug crimes pusher are SE'ner it says a lot about your rich men.

Who doesn't know that most of your rich men got their wealth through drug pushing busines, fake stuffs?

For every drug pushing crime committed without SE there are thousands being committed in iboland : cool

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by oluwaahmed: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Afonjas hurriedly masturbatin on dis thread. Dis is an old story resurfacin on FP.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by salford: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

Exactly. This is the exact reason why nigerians are being targeted for beating in india, SA, kenya e.t.c But things are changing now as alot of these foreign nationals are now aware of ipob/biafrans. Thank God for facebook where they keep exposing themselves to the world...i was shocked when oyinbos on facebook said the biafrans are well known for drug smuggling and other criminal vices.....lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by femolii: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na Osus them.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by OnePunchMan: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
chib4true:

But you don't sound tired of entering other countries with Nigerian passport where a tribe had made them think we are all suicide bombers,terrorists, Diabolical beings,Ritualists......YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

Well no country has questioned me based on any of these neither has any country flagged a Nigerian as a terrorist but you'll be lying to yourself if you say they don't see us a drug pushers. It is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Gangster1ms: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
ifyalways:
I knew it.

Shame on them and their families. Death sentence awaits them.
This bitter Ghanaian soul again sad
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by symbianDON(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
OkoYiboz:
I placed a wager here on Nairaland that between 18th of April and 18th of May, 18 Igbos are going to be arrested with drugs in various parts of the world and no single Igbo man disputed it or has been able to take up my bet.

Anyone still willing to bet?
I take up your bet! 118 igbos are going to be arrested not 18 grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Sammergh: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
My Igbo brothers need some reality check. Why always them putting Nigeria in diz mess. Na don spoil our name all over de world. Nna bros why na?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ooshinibos: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

THE LOVE OF MONEY WILL DESTROY THE IBO ..they know it too

THE LOVE OF MONEY WILL DESTROY THE IBO ..they know it too

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by perezski(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
LastProphet:
The usual suspects, brothers to one Peniscap on nairaland, the only master race that can't invent anything except selling drugs and making substandard copies of original products. useless uppity mofos. Only a hybrid dull-brained person will not have figured that drug trade is now almost impossible ESPECIALLY in Asia, yet this self-acclaimed wise men keep getting caught like fowls round the clock

Mehn Dude you r mean....dished fresh outta d kitchen! WORD!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by AlphaStyles(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
see them biafrans
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What exactly have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better tread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chukwudi Amah said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

Ipob youth

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

I concur with you, you cant imagine what I go through each time i travel to the next country close to me come see how the immigration officer pull only me aside for proper check up just because of my passport it so sad really the shame these people bringing to us all

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Lufthansa: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
There is no sense in all you have just said. He said you are denigrating/denting the image of other Nigerians you are talking rubbish.

Jetleeee:

Ipob youth
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Orpe7(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na dem again

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by kayo80(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Ipob youth

LMAO!!! Tears in my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Adebowale89(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Bases on logistics, this 57 years old granny and, possibly, her husband are the light bearers of drug trafficking in Nigeria. She must have used the blood money to train her children who in turn grew fat from drug money and got married and started having their own blood[s][/s] drug children. You should be ashamed pointing at the Igbo. The only difference between us is maybe that we are fearless while you guys are cowards; our men go out and take the risks for their families while your men hide under their wives and then send them out to make drug money with hope that they will not be noticed. Grrrr! This woman's face can annoy even robots.

are you a criminal activist? because this your baseless analysis is a big disgrace in the state of sane being

no wonder the elder politicians see us as unserious fellow

lemme quickly correct your impression. you can call Yoruba coward for not involving in drug trafficking. this is nt cowardice but a moral obligation of every family, radio programmes, TV programmes and sensitization of the non governmental organizations had educate our people already

you people shud educate una sef coz presently you guys are giving us bad name outside the country....

this mumu men abi na guy, need to stop this nonsense. what's their long throat for money

Hausas see region and religion first before human
Igbos see money first before human

this makes Yoruba different among all. they have tolerance, heart of forgiveness, humanity, you know the rest!

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na them again..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
We can easily guess what part of the country they come from without seeing their names.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:
Afonjas again!

Their names are Okafor Ifeanyi and Adibe Paschal. Those are Igbo names and NOT Yoruba names.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram. / Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.