Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court (27738 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
fools they never learn

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
99.9 % of Nigerians caught with drug are Igbos. Maka why? Is it the love for hot money or lack of morals?

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Tenim47(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
see how the second guy post 4 photo cool he-diot

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by otokx(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Not again
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by koladebrainiac(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
I WAS LIKE THIS TIME IT WONT BE IPOD NOW BUT WELL ITS THEM

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ObaEwuare: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
OsuIbo:
Why?

Hmm
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Adminisher: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerians are the MOST CORRUPT and criminal people in the world. It is very important to accept this fact and start making urgent corrections.
Anybody who was angry because a 70-something year old President said this is deceiving himself...The time will come when nobody will be there to tell you the truth.
I hold the politicians responsible. NPN in the second republic and PDP.
Please it is very very important to accept this fact and make urgent ammends.
We must not lose the next generation and poverty, disease and societal failure is not an option for Nigeria .
We are just too big and the catastrophe will be too hard to bear.
The transformation is required at a deep personal level.
Discipline, morality, delayed gratification, endurance, innovation, invention....Nothing else leads to real success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Saintsquare(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better thread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chinua Achebe said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

Their economy will just crash like elloplane if they continue to arrest us

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that the Russian army come to Nkpor to buy Humvees?

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

May Abiama make everything easy for us ooh. Isee

Ipob youth
nobody can stop us from developing other countries and chuku alabiama is solidly behind us....

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Jetleeee: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Saintsquare:
nobody can stop us from developing other countries and chuku alabiama is solidly behind us....

Iseeee

Ipob youth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by burkingx(f): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Saintsquare(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Iseeee

Ipob youth
mazi jetleee,as u can see the afonjas are jealous of us because we are good in development.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Sanchez01: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Saintsquare:
If by 'developing' you mean drugs' smuggling, then you really need help.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by burkingx(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by AngelicBeing: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
sad angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Jetleeee: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why do I have a feeling I'm going to get a lengthy ban today? Hmmm. Especially that travel section mod

I love this moniker so much lol

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dead men walking, about collect return tickets to Nigeria after special packaging in their caskets - idiots, serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by chib4true(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
veekid:
Flatinoes and their miserable ways of life; Awon wayre 100%

My brown roofed fellow.Rejoice not for in no distant time their shall come a case of YAHOO.I won't bother reading before commenting.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by adem30: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dont you think we need to be taking records of these flat heads arrested every month?
This will help us to know total number arrested in a year.

Kudos to the developers

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by burkingx(f): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
deji15:
99.9 % of Nigerians caught with drug are Igbos. Maka why? Is it the love for hot money or lack of morals?
..... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by botad(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin

Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better tread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chukwudi Amah said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

Their economy will just crash like elloplane if they continue to arrest us

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that the Russian army come to Nkpor to buy Humvees?

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

May Abiama make everything easy for us ooh. Isee

Ipob youth

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by chib4true(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
OnePunchMan:
This tribe will not stop embarrassing Nigeria with their addiction for drug trafficking.. is it a curse on them or something. So bad that they are even known world wide for this madness. Who cursed them?

Could you please lock your buccal cavity if you've got nothing useful to contribute...you sound ladened with hatred.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by LastProphet: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
The usual suspects, brothers to one Peniscap on nairaland, the only master race that can't invent anything except selling drugs and making substandard copies of original products. useless uppity mofos. Only a hybrid dull-brained person will not have figured that drug trade is now almost impossible ESPECIALLY in Asia, yet this self-acclaimed wise men keep getting caught like fowls round the clock

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by aribisala0(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cambodia Development Council

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ezemoney39(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
umunna mu kwezuenuo! IPOB ND DRUGS ARE 7$8

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by OnePunchMan: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
chib4true:

Could you please lock your buccal cavity if you've got nothing useful to contribute...you sound ladened with hatred.

I sound tired of entering countries with Nigerian passport where a tribe had made them think we are all drug pushers

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by RaptorX: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cambodia is a death penalty for drug trafficking country so RIP in advance to him all because of $8000.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by supereagle(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Ab'm nwafo Igbo. Abughi onye Yoruba. As an Igbo man I will continue to say the truth. I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me afonja or not

We Igbos have forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego. Now we Igbos can do anything for money be it cocaine trafficking or human sacrifice and rituals. We Igbos can sell our babies because of money. We Igbos can kidnap our father because of money. We Igbos can kill our mother for money rituals

Ezi Okwu , nwamem . Chukwu gozi gi.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Adeoluwa7070(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

This is not about IPOB,Afonja or whatever names these young people call it on Nairaland.

These guys are not know as Easterners outside Nigeria,but as Nigerians only.

And as a result of that,anybody holding a Nigerian Passport is a fair target for humiliation by a foreign Country at their port of Entry,or even if you live in some countries and you have nothing to do with drugs i.e S.A. and India.

The image of the Country Suffers. Met an Indian man yesterday at at Gas Station where I went to fill my car up. Paid for my Gas and a Soda,as I was about leaving,the dumbo that i just paid to,asked if I am a Nigerian?because he heard my accent.

I told him yes. And he said why do Nigerian Princes send him too much scam emails?and that why are there too much drug dealers there?I replied with a smile on my face that WHY is India the Molestation capital of the World?he suddenly did not want to chat with me again.

But our image suffers because of these things. Please,I know nobody might take this serious.

Let us sensitize others about why drug dealing is bad. Let us talk to put friends,neighbours and family about the shame this trade brings.

The Easterners should have an honest conversations with themselves. This has to stop please.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by chib4true(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
OnePunchMan:

I sound tired of entering countries with Nigerian passport where a tribe had made them think we are all drug pushers

But you don't sound tired of entering other countries with Nigerian passport where a tribe had made them think we are all suicide bombers,terrorists, Diabolical beings,Ritualists......YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by 2bam: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
why are these ipob boys disgracing us all over the world,their love for money is too extreme,check the names nnamdi as nandy,ifeanyi is the carrier all are ipob.that was how one ipob deceive my younger one into drug biz in Europe and .my younger one was caught and sentenced to 8yrs imprisonment thank God he was not caught in Asia country,it would have been something else.ipob are bad influence I stand against them.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by sekundosekundo: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

This is not about IPOB,Afonja or whatever names these young people call it on Nairaland.

These guys are not know as Easterners outside Nigeria,but as Nigerians only.

And as a result of that,anybody holding a Nigerian Passport is a fair target for humiliation by a foreign Country at their port of Entry,or even if you live in some countries and you have nothing to do with drugs i.e S.A. and India.

The truth is that majority of these peddlers are from Ghana and other African countries. We have about six cases now in Sharjah of drug related crimes but the culprits who claimed to be Nigerians with Igbo and Yoruba names on their ID, are from Ghana and Benin Republic respectively, we were able to know this when our chairman went to court for their bail and discover that the four guys that claimed to be Igbo couldn't speak the language fluently while the other two that claimed to be Yoruba couldn't tell the real meanings of their names in Yoruba. Nigerian govnt is weak, they can take anything thrown at them without proper investigation.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram. / Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.