Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) (39650 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by seguno2: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
The hustle for the sheeple's money is real, bro.
Looks like the money laundering work for our corrupt politicians has dried up.
Sorry oh. Ndo.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by goodnews777: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

It is well bro

Get that out of your mind. It has killed many.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by seguno2: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:
Gullible followers money follow join here oooo

Why the followers queue for danfo every morning

Nigerian masses wake up

We have the government looting us dry

We also contend with fraudulent god of men to deal with

It is a symbiotic relationship.
The politicians loot us silly and deprive us of basic amenities that can create prosperity and generate employment growth.
The gods of men sells us hope that we buy with our remaining small coins.
What a terrible irony.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by henocherry18: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

My guy ow far?
Is not possible
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by seguno2: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
36STATES:
You can imagine Pastor Christ sweating bleaching cream
and the smell of Tura soap filling the air. Jeeez.

Chai. No kee person with laff oh. Lol.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Emyres: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:

"About to arrive"? They are always around to hate. That's their job.
grin
thesicilian:

"About to arrive"? They are always around to hate. That's their job.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

on a low key baba, the economy no get joy at all.

buh man must penetrate grin
Abi nw
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by gwama: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
So since when PASTOR divorce person wan say him never LASH PVSSY grin

Make them they deceive us undecided

He practices abstinence grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chairman just nationalise since u prefer SA to Naija
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by dreezybines: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian masses wake up

Sooooo?

If his followers like dey should climb okada It's still non of your business...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by goingape1: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian masses wake up

better than not throwing bombs like pure water leather!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by alexiej(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

So speaking against fraudulent pastors makes me a non Christian?

If am older than you

I know christ before you

Baba! If u really knew Christ, you wouldn't even think about saying all these things ure saying.

PS: I'm sure you'll have this mixed up, so let me make the distinction. I'm not contending that u may be a christian, or that u go to church, or you're even a pastor. What I'm saying is, if YOU KNOW CHRIST, you wouldn't make those comments you made.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Osashalom: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
This guy is now for all intents and purposes a south african. Even the church is now south-african.
The revenue he generates for that country's tourism sector alone by hosting international church services there must be huge. Monies that Nigeria could use.
na
wa.

That is it, they hated him when nations are praying to have more of him. Nigeria'loss has becomes south Africa's gain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by gwama: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
36STATES:
You can imagine Pastor Christ sweating bleaching cream
and the smell of Tura soap filling the air. Jeeez.

I think he stopped putting bleaching creams, you do not see that his complexion has become darker than before. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Ade6891(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Since this man divorce his wife. we no dey hear of am like before.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Una no go suffer die for Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Keep it up Daddy we love you smiley
All work and no play make John a dull pikin!grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian masses wake up

Sarrki you are terribly sick mentally.

If you are a mod or have mod friends u guys can bann me or even delete my account.
Why wont you fools mind your business
Why must it be Christians alone you attack.

why cant you use your shallow brains for once that millions of Christians cant be foolish to be so faithful and passionate about their religion without them getting something positive in same religion.

If NL allows you to be spewing senselessness every time about a ppl who mind their business going about what they believe peacefully to the point of Showing Monsters like you love despite your rudeness then NL would be so partial to cub someone like me to drag some sense into your empty skulls.

You and your likes on NL are Terribly Sick.

One of the "gullible" ppl have just spoken.

Its our lives our business.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Osashalom:

That is it, they hated him when nations are praying to have more of him. Nigeria'loss has becomes south Africa's gain.

Nobody has hated this man in Nigeria , please get your fact

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
davtosh:

Sarrki you are terribly sick mentally.

If you are a mod or have mod friends u guys can bann me or even delete my account.
Why wont you fools mind your business
Why must it be Christians alone you attack.

why cant you use your shallow brains for once that millions of Christians cant be foolish to be so faithful and passionate about their religion without them getting something positive in same religion.

If NL allows you to be spewing senselessness every time about a ppl who mind their business going about what they believe peacefully to the point of Showing Monsters like you love despite your rudeness then NL would be so partial to cub someone like me to drag some sense into your empty skulls.

You and your likes on NL are Terribly Sick.

One of the "gullible" ppl have just spoken.

Its our lives our business.

Breathe gently

How are you a better Christian than me ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by megafone: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
So, he get mumuship for South Africa too?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
It's the game of the masses , when the masses show interest in sometime nothing can stop them , MMM comes to mind
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by kelewu359(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is this part of evangelism or another crusade?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by breakeven: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
This guy is now for all intents and purposes a south african. Even the church is now south-african.
The revenue he generates for that country's tourism sector alone by hosting international church services there must be huge. Monies that Nigeria could use.
na
wa.
I do not blame him Nigeria is dead already. Those of us here its because we do not have alternative for now.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:

Face your own religion of piss
No mind the mugu. I don't blame him though, i blame Seun and his goons for making it easy for muslims and co. to post shit on christian threads while christian can't do likewise on muslim threads without that scary disclaimer attached to one's profile. Nairaland is sentimental as Bleep
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by donnie(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Servant of God
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
World richest pastor .... cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by mrtech00100: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) by hylyne(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
na
wa.

Has Nigerians finished the money starched in Osborne towers?

Did ur useless president include revenue from Chris in his padded budget?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.