Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time (2782 Views)

Top 10 Most Evil Dictators Of All Time In Order Of Kill Count / Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) / 10 Most Evil Dictators Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time by Dongreat(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
koladebrainiac:
OK I AM SORRY BRO. WHO EVER MADE THIS POST IS VERY BIASED. YOU WOILL AGREE WITH ME THAT GEORGE BUSH N ROOSEVELT ARE WAR CRIMINALS THAT SHOULD BE ON THE LIST. AMERICA CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY IN HIROSHIMA AND IRAQ SHOULD NOT BE SWEPT UNDER CARPET. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT GOWON WAR. AND I AM NOT BLAMING OJUKWU TOO COS THEY BOTH MADE A CHOICE TO GO TO WAR AGAINST EACH OTHER. AND BOTH SIDES SUSTAINED CASUALTY .

If there was a fair panel then half of the US president will be in the Hague for war crime. Yes I am aware of how Bush and Tony Blair tricked their parliament with a botch nuclear weapon about to be released by Iraq which cause the wrongful invasion of Iraq and death of their president. Life they say it's unfair but the people in this list should not be overlooked because others were.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time by thundafire: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
My man Stalin was hmmm absolutely evil watched his stint on MILITARY CHANNEL and I bet Adolf Hitler surely knws dat der is evil greater than evil but number 1,2,3 does guys speechless,but hw abt Kim Jong un in NORT KOREA,buhari no even reach sef
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time by koladebrainiac(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dongreat:

If there was a fair panel then half of the US president will be in the Hague for war crime. Yes I am aware of how Bush and Tony Blair tricked their parliament with a botch nuclear weapon about to be released by Iraq which cause the wrongful invasion of Iraq and death of their president. Life they say it's unfair but the people in this list should not be overlooked because others were.
Thats what we say. now they have to deal with ISIS n still want world yo sympathize with them. as for me i have a choice either to believe them or not. so in book of world dictators American presidents are always number one
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time by juman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm

Today african countries are led by our own african people, but those "leaders" are swindlers and thieves.
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Dictators Of All Time by babyfaceafrica: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Biased list

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson / 'you Are A Motor Park Tout' - APC Chieftain Blasts Benue Governor, Ortom / Revealed: How TY Danjuma Attempted To Use Military For Ethnic Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.