Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (103788 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by popizaino(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
BedLam:
Brace up people! My next trip would be a road trip to Côte d'Ivoire, Liberia and Backpacking to Morocco!
eagerly anticipating for your trip to ivory Coast. pm me for your convenient and comfortable bus to abidjan from nigeria in 2 days.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

**coughs** cheesy
Hahaa, you!
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by kuchikau: 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
uboma:

Wrong!
Adam was stupid to differentiate the right from the wrong.
Eve did not force him to eat the forbidden fruit, did she?
Adam made his own choice and he paid dearly for his poorly made choice.
d women remains d vessel for mans downfall.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Gbese re o!

Ah but no problem, he will know you got good people

as friends.

Do you guys have an indigenous forum like Nl that I Can join?

I love my country but I also like to learn other world cultures
Imagine I don't really know of social sites.I just know of the ones with the latest news .Been away for a while and so am a bit out of touch with the current.What does Gbesere mean?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

They do, actually. I was reading some articles on a European expats blog and they talk just like Bedlum grin
hebu share link
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by uboma(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
d women remains d vessel for mans downfall.

You are wrong once again.

Adam took his decision and that decision was a wrong one.

Adam's inability to make the right decision even when he had the choice to, is what led to the downfall of Man in general.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by 360command: 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:

Uboma is not from ihitte/Uboma. Are you from there?
pavore9 are you still inkenya? if so, when do you plan to come back to Nigeria? are you are student, worker,trainee, or hustler in Kenya?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Pavore9: 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
360command:
pavore9 are you still inkenya? if so, when do you plan to come back to Nigeria? are you are student, worker,trainee, or hustler in Kenya?

I don pass hustler level nah, by the grace of God na Professional level we dey now o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by 360command: 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:

I don pass hustler level nah, by the grace of God na Professional level we dey now o! cheesy
when was your last visit to Nigeria
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 01, 2017
Beey:
Imagine I don't really know of social sites.I just know of the ones with the latest news .Been away for a while and so am a bit out of touch with the current.What does Gbesere mean?

Alright

Gbesere means trouble

As in problem has come
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Alright

Gbesere means trouble

As in problem has come
ohh ok
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by 360command: 5:28pm On May 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

There are places with 24/7 electricity in Nigeria, take note. If you've ever stayed in Phcn quarters or bonny Island you will know, besides if you want 24/7 contact any Alaba authentic solar panel merchant and they will install solar panels with 24/7 light supply or visit MTN office and opt for Lumos solar 24/7 light. Always complaining but never looking for solutions, we are so damn lazy, get yourself a solar panel!

This is what I am saying, it is only the rich that can get to enjoy Nigeria or some selected state or region enjoying due to oil companies location or firms supporting that state or region. Nigeria is a failed state when it comes to provision of electricity to domestic homes and streets.. it is a dark world at night. There are some African countries where I have been to, even their villages have lights in their homes and streets-all from the national grid.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
Beey:
ohh ok
Alright honey talk some other time
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Alright honey talk some other time
Ok, found some websites for you.DatemeKenya.com & Kenyancupid.com.Guess they are dating websites though, not sure if that's exactly what you were looking for?Alright take care!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by allcomage: 5:51pm On May 01, 2017
Jammiiee:
cheesy angry

we're talking of functionality of the cities. can you come any Nigerian cities and get the city map for navigation. booklets for categories of hotels and restaurants.do we have squares ,walkways ,pipe borne water,power supply, trees ,security etc

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 01, 2017
Beey
Dating sites! Thanks anyway
But you need to take it down before that anti-spam bot
Bans you
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Donsammi(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2017
BedLam:
I will throw this to you...

Can you boast of basic amenities in Abuja or Lagos ?

abuja .
yeah I do .

water ,road,healthcare ,at lease steady power...(resides in gwarinpa/also Kubwa)

bro that's a capital for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Amberon: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
I will. Currently raising the money.
cutieme:
Hi,you didn't go to UAE again?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Donsammi(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
Abagworo:
99% of Nigerians including those living in Abuja don't know this place in FCT.

see this man.

lower usman dam along bwari/duste road.

bro we that are born and brought up in abuja will know except jjcs
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Donsammi(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Let me first and foremost say that I am not what you consider a patriotic Nigerian neither do I have hope as regards Nigeria's future as a country; I see Nigeria's future from a state by state basis; some will do well while some will likely become worse off. However, I condemn the foolishness of some certain been-to Nigerians who would go to another country; probably one -city- countries like those in East Africa and then regale us with tales of how those countries are developed and Nigeria is backward. They will tell us of the Universities they saw in the "One City", they will tell us of the infrastructure they saw in the "one city"(which sometimes are even not up to what is in Lagos), they will tell us of the elite hospitals they saw in the "one city" and then conclude that this one city countries are better than Nigeria in health care while deriding Nigeria's own elite hospitals as way out of the reach of the common man to count. Some of these people don't even know Nigeria that much. They will stay in Lagos mainland all their lives and then when they travel to Nairobi's Central Business District they will use it and say "Kenya better pass Nigeria". What manner of stupidity is that?
I dare say that for every road Kenya and the rest of these countries have, Nigeria has them. If not in Lagos or Abuja,then Calabar and Uyo.
For every factory factory they have, Nigeria has it too. If not in Lagos then Anambra or Ogun.
For every tourist attraction these countries have, Nigeria has them in Calabar or Yankari.
For every University these countries have, Nigeria has its also If not In Ibadan then In Ota(Covenant University)
For every serene area they have, Nigeria has it too In Calabar,Enugu or Abuja.
It is funny when people claim that Kenya has a better Sewage or water system than Nigeria by just basing in Nairobi meanwhile Abuja where I stayed for 6 years has a very efficient water system.
I personally feel that this habit which Nigerians put up is either due to ignorance and inability to research using the right metrics or the outright belief that anything foreign is better than Nigerias(as our colonial masters thought Let me first and foremost say that I am not want you consider a patriotic Nigeria neither do I have hope as regards Nigeria's future as a country; I see Nigeria's future from a state by state basis; some will do well while some will likely become worse off. However, I condemn the foolishness of some certain been-to Nigerians who would go to another country; probably one -city- countries like those in East Africa and then regale us with tales of how those countries are developed and Nigeria is backward. They will tell us of the Universities they saw in the "One City", they will tell us of the infrastructure they saw in the "one city"(which sometimes are even not up to what is in Lagos), they will tell us of the elite hospitals they saw in the "one city" and then conclude that this one city countries are better than Nigeria in health care while deriding Nigeria's own elite hospitals as way out of the reach of the common man to count. Some of these people don't even know Nigeria that much. They will stay in Lagos mainland all their lives and then when they travel to Nairobi's Central Business District they will use it and say "Kenya better pass Nigeria". What manner of stupidity is that?
I dare say that for every road Kenya and the rest of these countries have, Nigeria has them. If not in Lagos or Abuja,then Calabar and Uyo.
For every factory factory they have, Nigeria has it too. If not in Lagos then Anambra or Ogun.
For every tourist attraction these countries have, Nigeria has them in Calabar or Yankari.
For every University these countries have, Nigeria has its also If not In Ibadan then In Ota(Covenant University)
For every serene area they have, Nigeria has it too In Calabar,Enugu or Abuja.
It is funny when people claim that Kenya has a better Sewage or water system than Nigeria by just basing in Nairobi meanwhile Abuja where I stayed for 6 years has a very efficient water system.
I personally feel that this habit which Nigerians put up is either due to ignorance and inability to research using the right metrics or the outright belief that anything foreign is better than Nigerias(as our colonial masters thought us).

truth.bro

because he don't have those basic amenities he is generalizing.

steady water supply in abuja.
I have gotten light Herr for more than 24hrs

was born in this F-king city and I knw how it has evolve over time .

from 2003 -2007 era of elrufei demolition/sales of Govt houses etc.

expansion of most express road. etc

I know other cities in Nigeria may be bad be at least some one should not generalised based on his/condition
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Pavore9: 6:15pm On May 01, 2017
360command:
when was your last visit to Nigeria

Briefly earlier in the year.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

They do, actually. I was reading some articles on a European expats blog and they talk just like Bedlum grin
Foreigners in Kenya, as long as they appear presentable are treated with high esteem here. I am sure the same is the case in Nigeria, I therefore do not understand where these nonsensical claims about the other Africans regarding Nigerians as wealthy is coming from.

I personally get quite excited meeting a non-Kenyan, just a few months ago I met this Ghanaian who introduced himself as Prince, I couldnt help chuckling when he greeted me in kiswahili "habari yako" in that accent. And we had a good chat. I react the same way whenever I meet the pipo from the other parts of the continent.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Donsammi:

truth.bro

because he don't have those basic amenities he is generalizing.

steady water supply in abuja.
I have gotten light Herr for more than 24hrs

was born in this F-king city and I knw how it has evolve over time .

from 2003 -2007 era of elrufei demolition/sales of Govt houses etc.

expansion of most express road. etc

I know other cities in Nigeria may be bad be at least some one should not generalised based on his/condition

You dey mind them? They over generalize and that is not the template upon which you use to compare.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
BedLam:
. You meant airport of seaport ? Please elucidate!

The sea-port, c'mon!!!!

Shipping ports are commonly referred simply as ports, did u have to seek that confirmation mister?

https://www./africas-busiest-largest-ports-ralph-dinko

http://www.portsevolution.com/news/item/africa-s-biggest-shipping-ports
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
MtuMsuper:

hebu share link
Nitatafuta. Ilikuwa matha fulani aki share story yake.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jammiiee(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Pluto is too cold, no Nigerian can cursive it wink let's start from Nairobi kiss abi ka lo Mars gan cheesy
sisisioge:

Jamjam baby...na Pluto I get for mind o.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2017
allcomage:

we're talking of functionality of the cities. can you come any Nigerian cities and get the city map for navigation. booklets for categories of hotels and restaurants.do we have squares ,walkways ,pipe borne water,power supply, trees ,security etc

What do you mean by do we have all those amenities?
Squares are for relaxation. Don't we have relaxation spots in Nigeria? What of millenium park In Abuja?
What do u mean by do we have walkways? Do you live in the forest that u ask such a question?
I have lived in 5 places in Kaduna and one place in Abuja; that Is Gwagwalada. Out of all these places, it's only the place I am living in now that I have not been able to get public supply. In Gwagwalada the water supply was too constant.
As regards security, most places in Nigeria are relatively safe. Nigeria is made up of many states and cities and in most of them security is good. I have never seen an armed robber in my life! Don't generalize.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Beey

Dating sites! Thanks anyway

But you need to take it down before that anti-spam bot

Bans you
Haha, ok
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 01, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Foreigners in Kenya, as long as they appear presentyable are treated with high esteem here. I am sure the same is the case in Nigeria, I therefore do not understand where these nonsensical claims about the other Africans regarding nigerians as wealthy is coming from.

I personally get quite excited meeting a non-Kenyan, just a few months ago I met this Ghanaian who introduced himself as Prince, I couldnt help chuckling when he greeted me in kiswahili "habari yako" in that accent. And we had a good chat. I react the same way whenever I meet the pipo from the other parts of the continent.
Kenyans are welcoming by nature, and it is not like that everywhere.

Wait till you meet a Congolese speaking lingala. grin You know you associate some of those words with the music genre. I found it hilarious.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by komodapson(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
I hope a monkey didn't take his camera at night shocked
orphaned monkey i guess...loool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by 360command: 7:54pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:

Briefly earlier in the year.
good luck in your "professional"
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by cutieme(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

No electricity? Migrate if you want but stop all this nonsense about no electricity. There are places with 24/7 electricity in Nigeria, take note. If you've ever stayed in Phcn quarters or bonny Island you will know, besides if you want 24/7 contact any Alaba authentic solar panel merchant and they will install solar panels with 24/7 light supply or visit MTN office and opt for Lumos solar 24/7 light. Always complaining but never looking for solutions, we are so damn lazy, get yourself a solar panel!

PS :if solar electricity is not available in your state instead of destroying your country on social media star contacting foreign companies that supply solar light via Internet, you never know which ones will respond and you can become a millionaire, must people think for you? Quit complaining and start using the brain God gave you

I'm on silence mode, will not respond to any other mediocre post, you can complain all you want, who cares.
park well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.