Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (103854 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Apart from the animals please what is beautiful about this place na?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
On the "water map".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
you have everything that's beautiful here. The west lands, parklands and Karen are something Lagos can't compete with. I might get other pic of the city tomorrow and 26. Hang on!

10 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
There's nothing to hide. What I said is I'm sure the hotel staff couldn't have seen it. Unless other guests sitting next to me or the same place.

And I never said Nigerians were rich. I said that's what they assume!
You must have been jacked by a professional thief! Very sly and cunning. Doesnt matter where you go in this world, some of the most suave and persuasive crooks hang out at posh hotels.
If you are going to be getting around and meeting people alot, i suggest you learn a few kiswahili phrases. In as much as many kenyans can and do speak English, its kiswahili that is king around these parts. Have you heard of the saying, speak to a man in a language he understands and it will go to his head, but speak to him in his language and it goes to his heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

You must have been jacked by a professional thief! Very sly and cunning. Doesnt matter where you go in this world, some of the most suave and persuasive crooks hang out at posh hotels.
If you are going to be getting around and meeting people alot, i suggest you learn a few kiswahili phrases. In as much as many kenyans can and do speak English, its kiswahili that is king around these parts. Have you heard of the saying, speak to a man in a language he understands and it will go to his head, but speak to him in his language and it goes to his heart.
Habari...Nzuri grin

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
people are beautiful my pidgin speaking sista.people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

You ate right about the language lol!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Habari...Nzuri grin
Asante!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
Habari...Nzuri grin
okay. more? or did you go to google translate?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
you have everything that's beautiful here. The west lands, parklands and Karen are something Lagos can't compete with. I might get other pic of the city tomorrow and 26. Hang on!

I will talk much sha, keep posting. What I know is that Lagos and Abuja are by far finer than what I'm seeing

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

okay. more? or did you go to google translate?
I've known this one like forever. That's the first thing i say to my east African peeps when i meet them and then i'm short of words.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Asante!
means thank you. It confuses alot of Ghanaian however​.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

I've known this one like forever. That's the first thing i say to my east African peeps when i meet them and then i'm short of words.
Good attempt. Remember its the spirit that counts
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

I will talk much sha, keep posting. What I know is that Lagos and Abuja are by far finer than what I'm seeing
hahaha. Abuja might be okay but not Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
have you sampled ugali yet?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:

Hmmm Lagos is finer than what I'm seeing here, I will post pics later

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

I live in Lagos ma'am. I know every nook and cranny.

13 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

have you sampled ugali yet?
Noo. I never see local restaurant but I will do at Narok tomorrow.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Na the same lagos wey we dey or another one?

23 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
I live in Lagos ma'am. I know every nook and cranny.

Where in Lagos? Don't you see how beautiful the island and surrounding areas are, I had a lovely time showing someone from UK around today and he was sincerely impressed, I'm sure you've never visited the slave relics at Badagry before, Lagos looks better than this place, the OP is not showing you their Shanti towns so don't even mention Ajegunle here

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
Tell him to show you their Shanti towns and slums

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

laugh one kee me!

Pidgin2:

Where in Lagos? Don't you see how beautiful the island and surrounding areas are, I had a lovely time showing someone from UK around today and he was sincerely impressed, I'm sure you've never visited the slave relics at Badagry before, Lagos looks better than this place, the OP is not showing you their Shanti towns so don't even mention Ajegunle here

You have a lot to do in Nairobi than in Lagos. Their airport is busy 24/7 and it's 3 times bigger than the one in Lagos. There's a reason for that. Tourism is a very big business here. Do you even have a museum in Lagos ?

19 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by claremont(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
LOSKYXANDER:

What kind of job? Would you mind to share?

To train certain elements of the KDF.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Tell him to show you their Shanti towns and slums
Of course there are slums everywhere but Lagos is definitely the king of slums. I don't think any African city comes close.

14 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some of the world's biggest hotel chains are here.
Kempinski
Pullman.
Hilton hotels.
Intercontinental
Radisson
Le meridian
Hemingway.
Etc.

Please chill.

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Noo. I never see local restaurant but I will do at Narok tomorrow.
Okay. Its all good. You will be going to Narok, straight in the heart of maasailand. You must sample ugali or else your trip to kenya will be wasted. Other delicacies abound e.g chapati. I think from you should also give us a regular update on what youre eating boss I told you, am a foodie.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Of course there are slums everywhere but Lagos is definitely the king of slums. I don't think any African city comes close.

Don't worry, I will post pictures of slums in both places and you will be guided with making statements without without facts to back it.

Click on this link:

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Slums+in+Kenya&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_1YGMq7vTAhWpAcAKHS0mCGIQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=488

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okay. I'm actually going out to eat right now. You will see.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Don't worry, I will post pictures of slums in both places and you will be guided with making statements without without facts to back it.
Do you know that Lagos don't have a 5 star hotel ? This might be shocking to you!

10 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Can we for once have a peaceful thread instead of this stupid competition.

24 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
This place is Oval. It's an 8 storey shopping mall.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Do you know that Lagos don't have a 5 star hotel ? This might be shocking to you!
Really? Lasgidi the baby itself doesn't have 5 star hotel? You must be a comedian in your free time.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.