Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (87915 Views)

Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by TeamSimple(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2017
princechurchill:
The problem of Nigeria is the North, remove them and watch this country develop, just look at our SGF can this man get close to the academic qualities of Southerners?
No be everything be tribalism Abeg.. No northerner can do what orubebe did
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by lilytender: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2017
princechurchill:
The problem of Nigeria is the North, remove them and watch this country develop, just look at our SGF can this man get close to the academic qualities of Southerners?

You are right. It is the North that embezzled all South-South oyel money and deposited it into James Ibori, Goatluck Jonathan, DSP Alams, Diezaini and Mama Piss Sheppopo's accounts while the South-South is polluted and destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by Galivik(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2017
I keep wondering if these men actually went to school. They keep acting as if we are still in the 70's
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by EnkayDezign: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
princechurchill:

Without our resources you will still be living in stone age, ask sanusi

Lol, ok Mr. resources....Keep them coming.
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by nellyelitz(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Thank God this made FP, mod kindly visit crime section there is a post i made yesterday which will be very effective and beneficial to people. I didn't want to force it on FP that's why i directed it to that section which i think it more appropriate.

Thank you.
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by Anointed08(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Whatever he did at that moment would still make news. People will still talk if he laughs or cough or cry or frown. So enough of idle talk and mind your business
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by princechurchill(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2017
lilytender:

You are right. It is the North that embezzled all South-South oyel money and deposited it into James Ibori, Goatluck Jonathan, DSP Alams, Diezaini and Mama Piss Sheppopo's accounts while the South-South is polluted and destroyed.

Abacha's looted money,IBB unacceptable leadership shagari loot
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by princechurchill(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2017
TeamSimple:

No be everything be tribalism Abeg.. No northerner can do what orubebe did

But can do more than abacha
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by princechurchill(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2017
ExInferis:

And crime, disease, robbery, kidnapping, pr0stitution, baby factories, murders, 419, drug, booze, baby mamas....all these and more are ravaging you.

If the north is so bad why are truckloads of you coming in daily to settle in the north?

There are more igboes in the north than there are in the south east. In fact they constitute a vermin problem for us. You're an infestation we've bwen trying to get rid of. You're irritants and pollutants.

To show you how immroral and stupid you so-called educated criminals are, look what you celebrate daily: BBN. A show of shame where rape, sex, drunkennes anf general lechery is the game and every single one of you wanna be like them.

The shame.
You people promotes statutory rape, terrorism, hypocrisy and no one patronize harlot more than you,illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by palz(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2017
We all are entitled to our opinion but I think this man is saying MPEEE! to those who are kicking against the resignation of mr president, even as he's sick & unfit to rule this nation.

I bliv the man is passing a message accross to those that do not know what he knows about the president & the presidency.

Critically looking at his action , it's obvious the is man is telling Nigerians they don't have a presid**t but rather been fooled around by some useless cabals known as the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
U can see why this nation is doomed cos of the type of leaders it is cursed with just like the excessive stupidity exhibited by Dino Melaye. If it were in China this man wud be heading straight to the hangman to be executed. Until a law is made to make stealing of public funds a death sentence then u no that Nigeria wud forever be retrogressing as it has always been.
These are the goats eating our yams

Their tongue resemble sef!!!
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by AnanseK(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2017
osazsky:

At least dey don't slaughter innocent pple expecially harmless children

Where in Nigeria do you have children branded as witches and tortured or killed?
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by Jj222(f): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
princechurchill:
. NO.
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by Benbellamor: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Anointed08:
Whatever he did at that moment would still make news. People will still talk if he laughs or cough or cry or frown. So enough of idle talk and mind your business
No mind them, who started this childish tongue sticking, is it Not obasanjo who they say is above the law, where does obsanjo get 50 millions each of ghana must go distributed to each 109 rep members, Efcc look the other way, if you ask obasanjo himself this is what you get
below:

1 Like

Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by ExInferis(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
princechurchill:

You people promotes statutory rape, terrorism, hypocrisy and no one patronize harlot more than you,illiteracy

Why do i even bother, you sound like a dolt.
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by princechurchill(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
ExInferis:

Why do i even bother, you sound like a dolt.

Next time​find your mate
Re: Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi by ogbonti: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2017
postemail:

It's sad watching this video. This horde of reporters are just horrible! Hear them giggling rather than ask the guy serious questions..." You are still our patron o!" As if they are begging for the usual hand out from politicians.

I thought I was the only one that heard that, this zoo called Nigeria is definitely going on extinction politically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.