Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,375 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ways To Make Your 3 Weeks In Nysc Camp A Fun Experience. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ways To Make Your 3 Weeks In Nysc Camp A Fun Experience. (924 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your 3 Weeks In Nysc Camp A Fun Experience. by headmasta: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
I remember those days when i arrived at Jigawa state (Fanitsau camp in Dutse) the sun that welcomed me was not from this planet. We were ushered to our different rooms where i met corp members from different places and i had to share a bunk with a total stranger. It was going to be a very long three weeks, i said to myself.
To cut the story short, these are things you need to do to enjoy your three weeks of NYSC camping
1) Make sure you make friends with lively people, don’t mingle with people that are boring. The whole system is way too boring for you to bring another boring entity into your life.
2) Make friends with people that visit the Mami market a lot, most of these people are rich people. They might actually help you even beyond the whole NYSC thingy.
3) Join the OBS or Red Cross to avoid the most stressful exercises, March pass for example.
4) Don’t get caught sneaking out of activities. The punishment could be unbearable.
5) There is always the SAED lecture; the most boring lecture in the world. 80% of Corp members sleep all through this lecture. All you need to do is flip your phone, follow this link >> https://www.gamespay.com/play/game-world/
play your favourite game and still makwe money while in camp.

Comment if you like this post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With ALATbyWEMA (wema Bank Mobile Account) / YPG-NG Ogun State Chapter Visits The 5-star NYSC Camp In Sagamu, Ogun State. / Batch A Stream 2 2017 Should We Be Expecting Allawee This Month End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.