Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer (25893 Views)

Guinea’s Smartphone Manufacturer Signs Deal With MTN For Product Distribution / Xiaomi Is Now The 4th Largest Smartphone Manufacturer / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

TSMC manufactures silicon wafers from SAND..... You are stupid!!! You said NO company can do something then in the next paragraph you gave example of companies that can do what you specifically said NO company can do? WTF I give up!!! DIE in your IGNORANCE!!!!
chips are made from quartz not just sand dumass.

the finished product is raw material to final production like refineries.
Just like cassava to garri without packaging.
Which didn't conradict this post I made when you were on mad trolling trip

Only raw materials to product are independent not finished products.
There is zero difference in manufacturing and assembling when it comes to finished product[
I'm sure u missed that part huh.

Still waiting for the company that manufacture finished products without sourcing from other company.

Shit for brain grin
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by dreyklone07(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
DarkTroll:
Did you actually went to google and typed " car manufacturing palnt" to get the distinction between a manufacturing plant and an assembly plant?

Gee!!! Your ignorance is colourful enough to discolour River Niger!!!

Abeg go find the difference between assembly plant/line and manufacturing. Assembly as depicted by the name is to assemble manufactured products from manufacturing base which may be located in same or different site from the assembly plant.

Your knowledge is as shallow as a 2 minutes Google search .

Stop your display of ignorance. It's embarrassing.
oyetpel:

lol, you know maybe he was lucky the company gave him a job, so he wants to defend them at all cost. Him and this stupid moniker Nellybii.
Is this what they will tell their children that Assembly is same as Manufacturing?

I posted something about apple above, though apple assemble theirs products, but all the components used were designed by apple and gave to manufacturers to produce it for them.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by dreyklone07(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
DarkTroll:
Did you actually went to google and typed " car manufacturing palnt" to get the distinction between a manufacturing plant and an assembly plant?

Abeg go find the difference between assembly plant/line and manufacturing. Assembly as depicted by the name is to assemble manufactured products from manufacturing base which may be located in same or different site from the assembly plant.

oyetpel:

lol, you know maybe he was lucky the company gave him a job, so he wants to defend them at all cost. Him and this stupid moniker Nellybii.
Is this what they will tell their children that Assembly is same as Manufacturing?

I posted something about apple above, though apple assemble theirs products, but all the components used were designed by apple and gave to manufacturers to produce it for them.

I never believed some people are has brainless as this. First I want to ask MR dumbskull is assembling not a process or department under manufacturing. Also is microsoft a name of a computer?? Then have you ever thought of how almost all PC have microsoft on them?? I will tell you. Its because HP, Dell, Xinoz and co bought the right from microsoft so that they can have the OS(operating system) why HP, dell and others no produce there own OS if they don't need to get from others and ASSEMBLE
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by dreyklone07(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=dreyklone07 post=55791981][/quote]

The Nokia phones we use are assembled in almost 7 different countries: finland,hungary,china, japan and others. Open your Nokia and compare with another person own and see where they are produce/assembled.... Or na Versace dey plant the cotton wey dem use produce their clothes or na dem rear animals wey produce raw materials for bags and shoes. Olofo abi na dem dey produce the dye self. You guys need torchlight enlightenment.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2017
dreyklone07:

I never believed some people are has brainless as this. First I want to ask MR dumbskull is assembling not a process or department under manufacturing.

Assembly is the end process of manufacturing when one is talking about aeroplanes, cars, computers, phones etc. However, when a product is manufactured in one country and place then shipped to another country for assembly, then it isn't part of manufacturing, but called an assembly line or plant.

Your illiteracy is budding like a leaf bourgeoning in the abundance of raining season. Please your emboldened ignorance is bone chilling. It is hard to believe your head is as stubborn as a rock unyielding to common sense and logic.
dreyklone07:

Also is microsoft a name of a computer?? Then have you ever thought of how almost all PC have microsoft on them?? I will tell you. Its because HP, Dell, Xinoz and co bought the right from microsoft so that they can have the OS(operating system) why HP, dell and others no produce there own OS if they don't need to get from others and ASSEMBLE

You should be locked away from meeting people and be cyber-quarantined before you spread foolishness like Ebola.

Is an (OS) operating system manufactured? Dell, HP, Sony, Lenovo, manufacture their laptops and INSTALL Microsoft's OS (Windows) on thier hardware for operation under licence and they pay for it per unit .

So your example is embarrassingly uncorrelated and isn't related here. As one does not ASSEMBLE an invisible product (OS) or neither are operating system referred to as manufactured product.

You're just logically hollow. Sorry
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by abula112(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Nigerian first smart phone assembly not manufacturer, all the components were manufactured outside the country.. even the plastic cover is not here..

Ignorance sha, nothing is ever manufactured joor, even samsung and iphone assembles. Se na dem get the phone processor, gpu, screen, and camera, all is assembled..
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Jabioro: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
abula112:

Ignorance sha, nothing is ever manufactured joor, even samsung and iphone assembles. Se na dem get the phone processor, gpu, screen, and camera, all is assembled..
You are the one that suffers what you knew nothing about, still complained about what you knows nothing about..
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by abula112(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
DarkTroll:
Assembly is the end process of manufacturing when one is talking about aeroplanes, cars, computers, phones etc. However, when a product is manufactured in one country and place then shipped to another country for assembly, then it isn't part of manufacturing, but called an assembly line or plant.

Your illiteracy is budding like a leaf bourgeoning in the abundance of raining season. Please your emboldened ignorance is bone chilling. It is hard to believe your head is as stubborn as a rock unyielding to common sense and logic.

You should be locked away from meeting people and be cyber-quarantined before you spread foolishness like Ebola.

Is an (OS) operating system manufactured? Dell, HP, Sony, Lenovo, manufacture their laptops and INSTALL Microsoft's OS (Windows) on thier hardware for operation under licence and they pay for it per unit .

So your example is embarrassingly uncorrelated and isn't related here. As one does not ASSEMBLE an invisible product (OS) or neither are operating system referred to as manufactured product.

You're just logically hollow. Sorry
Did dell or hp manufactured intel? Y re dey using it? Y not build from scratch?
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017
abula112:

Did dell or hp manufactured intel? Y re dey using it? Y not build from scratch?
WDo they assemble "Intel"?Why are you people bringing uncorrelated comparison here? Intel or AMD is the microchip on which manufactured computers run.

You should be asking if dell or HP manufacture their motherboard or panels!

Phew!!! What the internet produces these days!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by abula112(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
DarkTroll:
WDo they assemble "Intel"?Why are you people bringing uncorrelated comparison here? Intel or AMD is the microchip on which manufactured computers run.

You should be asking if dell or HP manufacture their motherboard or panels!

Phew!!! What the internet produces these days!!!

U be mumu, se motherboard no get components?, in which the processor is a part of it. Baba you have to assemble to manufacture
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
abula112:

U be mumu, se motherboard no get components?, in which the processor is a part of it. Baba you have to assemble to manufacture
You and Your company are dead on arrival!

How can you assemble to manufacture? Are you sure you aren't a truant as a student? Do you know what the meaning of assembly? So since every laptop manufacturer uses chipset from Intel or AMD in their motherboards built by them individually and install windows or Linux, they now assemble their products and not manufacture them.

Mercedes BMW, Porsche uses same company that manufactures airbags and abs system, so the Mercedes manufacturing plant in Germany is an assembly plant?

419ers trying to draw investors with misleading information.

I hope to God you aren't employed by this young company as their spokesman, your stupidity with sink it faster than a fallen meteorite.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Greatihex(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very laudable
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by TheStronghold: 5:32am On Apr 23, 2017
DarkTroll:

You're wrong. Just stop
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
People clinging to fleeting wishes.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
TheStronghold:

You're wrong. Just stop
How? All these alternates trying to give a false air of multiple support!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by abula112(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
DarkTroll:
You and Your company are dead on arrival!

How can you assemble to manufacture? Are you sure you aren't a truant as a student? Do you know what the meaning of assembly? So since every laptop manufacturer uses chipset from Intel or AMD in their motherboards built by them individually and install windows or Linux, they now assemble their products and not manufacture them.

Mercedes BMW, Porsche uses same company that manufactures airbags and abs system, so the Mercedes manufacturing plant in Germany is an assembly plant?

419ers trying to draw investors with misleading information.

I hope to God you aren't employed by this young company as their spokesman, your stupidity with sink it faster than a fallen meteorite.

Must you talk trash when expressing ur opinion?
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by oluwadubem: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nellybii:

Whoever taught you this definitely got you fooled.
Have you heard of Assembly, testing and Integration?
Some processes are iterative. Please try argue from the point of knowledge not just to make noise. Go to school please. Assembly is manufacturing.!!

brother mi abegi don't be angry am just sounding from a layman term,sometimes I will saw a product in the back of it,it will say manufacture in US assembly in china......or someting like that,i guess dose niggaz are right.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Horus(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2017

Smartphone manufacturing plant located in Nigeria’s financial hub, Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Blue3k(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
@Hours that's a cool lab I'm impressed.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 03, 2017
DarkTroll:
How? All these alternates trying to give a false air of multiple support!

You couldn't stay out of jail for a week grin
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
Dimples182:

You couldn't stay out of jail for a week grin
you better come back
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
DarkTroll:
you better come back

Back where
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
Dimples182:

Back where
where you belong.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
DarkTroll:
where you belong.

Is this a xenophobic comment cry

I'm kidding, I never left kiss
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 9:53pm On May 03, 2017
Dimples182:

Is this a xenophobic comment cry

I'm kidding, I never left kiss
Yea you did.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Horus(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lwgf8Yugw

AfriOne - 1st Made-in-Nigeria Smartphones Launched in Lagos
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by IZUKWU(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
how much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

iPhone 6 (Pictures) / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / What Is MTN Points And How Can I Use It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.