Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer (25878 Views)

Guinea’s Smartphone Manufacturer Signs Deal With MTN For Product Distribution / Xiaomi Is Now The 4th Largest Smartphone Manufacturer / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by vcente(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2017
ocshap:

zinox; phone=no
laptop=yes
you know what.just check the companies website amd tell me what you see
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nellybii: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2017
oyetpel:

Oloshi

You just described yourself in one word. That is absolutely correct .Well done !! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Jabioro: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Kaysalas:

It's "mind" not "mine". You really need to slow down. This your ' on the move' will kill sombori , in fact the ENGRISH destabilises your ideas! Abeg SLOW DOWN
My auto with the sun..
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by totit: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

You people have come up with this trash argument again.....how many industry located in Lagos or Ogun are owned by the Yoruba's...
You claim 55% , meanwhile..your region suffers the most hunger and poverty in the country right now....
Osun state have establish IDP camp for hungry pensioners and civil servant...
Ekiti state have resorted to sharing 2 spoon of rice on the street to curtail hunger...
Ogun state have made ritual killing their vocation, just to curtail hunger,.. indigenes are killing for just 4k...
Oyo state na no go area..,that one is poor and filled with ugly Muslim poverty people from day one..
Ondo state have made protesting for their pay their watch word and action....
Lagos is excempted , just for the saka of the strangers there....

In terms of education..... SE and SS have left you guys behind, you are struggling with the north.....
Go check the last report from waec and jamb.Even the first black professor and VC of university of Ibadan is an Igbo man...

In intellectual, afonjas are still bragging around
Soyinka....meanwhile the Igbo's have produced
China Achebe, choke obi and chimamanda adiche...

In housing and city built up.....SE and SS are filled up with mansions and duplex... while your afonja regions are still living under their brown roof dilapidated buildings without toilet and bathroom...

In civilization.....
Your people, still go to toilet without tissue papers.....
your people prefer poking in the bush....
Your people prefer taking concontion and local herbs instead of English drugs when sick.
your people still eat with bear hands and eat like animals also...
Your people are local and dress locally even when they are in the city...Ibadan, Oshogbo, akure, ekiti,Ogun and even in Lagos....
Your people still draw tribal mark which make them look like monsters and very ugly...

I can go on and on....
For your information, this are verifiable facts.. and not the trash you keep saying...
[/s]

And you had to go through the stress only to come up with nothing but oral and hate filled assumption without concrete or any facts?

Trash as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by uglyafonja: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

And you had to go through the stress only to come up with nothing but oral and hate filled assumption without concrete or any facts?

Trash as usual

What is there to start looking for fact....it is just obvious....you can see the differences.. it is clear.....

Tell me the truth...Do you use toothbrush and paste in your region....
your people are use to toothstick, big big ones....

Even the people that hawk it here in awka are your women.....
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by totit: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Keep quiet, you think I don't know you well,and your multiple moniker filled with hate?

You will never change you argue base on hates with no facts nor the reality.

Go and cure your poverty you jobless, toothless noise maker.
Stop ranting. I guess this is your new moniker, ba?

Keep quiet my friend undecided

uglyafonja:

What is there to start looking for fact....it is just obvious....you can see the differences.. it is clear.....

Tell me the truth...Do you use toothbrush and paste in your region....
your people are use to toothstick, big big ones....

Even the people that hawk it here in awka are your women.....

Cc : Okezenwa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Kaysalas(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jabioro:
My auto with the sun..

Meaning...?
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
name one company in the world that completely manufacture all the components of its product.

So many half baked mor0ns on nairaland these days.

MUMU!!!!! you are a big f00l.. No point in trying to enlighten you!!!! You are forever condemned to your f00lery!!! What is the relevance of your stvpid question to the subject matter? Manufacturing and Assembling of parts are two different things!! There is no alternative fact to that!!! I am done!!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

MUMU!!!!! you are a big f00l.. No point in trying to enlighten you!!!! You are forever condemned to your f00lery!!! What is the relevance of your stvpid question to the subject matter? Manufacturing and Assembling of parts are two different things!! There is no alternative fact to that!!! I am done!!!!
a simple direct question, he is all over the place foaming mouth like a mad dog because he is clueless about how things actually work.

There is zero difference like d guy already enlightened your empty skull.

manufacturing involves assembling products together to form a new product. That's where english confuses you.

E.g qualcom manufactures snapdragon by assembling golds, polythene, leads and other components they got from other countries and companies together.

When they are through, they sell that assembled product to samsung or other phone companies that needed it as component for another product such as phones.

I don't know Dumb ret.ards like yourself don't want to learn.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Rosskii: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
DarkTroll:
[s][/s]
Stop feeding the public lies.

There's a world of difference between manufacturing and assembly.

Assembly plants are places of coupling of finished products from the manufacturing plants.

Eg Peugeot Nigeria.

Stop deceiving people.
To test your claim, go on Google and type in "car manufacturing plants". The results will show "car assembly plants". Go on..Try it, and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Rosskii: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Definition of manufacturing:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=manufacturing%20definition

"Make, produce, mass produce, build, construct, assemble..."
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rosskii:
To test your claim, go on Google and type in "car manufacturing plants". The results will show "car assembly plants". Go on..Try it, and educate yourself.
Did you actually went to google and typed " car manufacturing palnt" to get the distinction between a manufacturing plant and an assembly plant?

Gee!!! Your ignorance is colourful enough to discolour River Niger!!!

Abeg go find the difference between assembly plant/line and manufacturing. Assembly as depicted by the name is to assemble manufactured products from manufacturing base which may be located in same or different site from the assembly plant.

Your knowledge is as shallow as a 2 minutes Google search .

Stop your display of ignorance. It's embarrassing.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
a simple direct question, he is all over the place foaming mouth like a mad dog because he is clueless about how things actually work.

There is zero difference like d guy already enlightened your empty skull.

manufacturing involves assembling products together to form a new product. That's where english confuses you.

E.g qualcom manufactures snapdragon by assembling golds, polythene, leads and other components they got from other countries and companies together.

When they are through, they sell that assembled product to samsung or other phone companies that needed it as component for another product such as phones.

I don't know Dumb ret.ards like yourself don't want to learn.

Lmfao! It us true that a fool at 40 is a fool forever! The more you try to explain, the more R3tarded you sound! Qualcomm manufactures snapdragon? Now you have fallen into a trap! Qualcomm designed snapdragon, Tsmc manufactures the semiconductor part and Qualcomm sells the snapdragon processor chip to other companies to assemble the parts and make the final product! Manufacture means to make from scratch, and to assemble means to take already manufactured parts and put together! Now hopefully you've learned something today because it seems your foolery was passed down to you from your father!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by oyetpel(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
DarkTroll:
Did you actually went to google and typed " car manufacturing palnt" to get the distinction between a manufacturing plant and an assembly plant?

Gee!!! Your ignorance is colourful enough to discolour River Niger!!!

Abeg go find the difference between assembly plant/line and manufacturing. Assembly as depicted by the name is to assemble manufactured products from manufacturing base which may be located in same or different site from the assembly plant.

Your knowledge is as shallow as a 2 minutes Google search .

Stop your display of ignorance. It's embarrassing.

lol, you know maybe he was lucky the company gave him a job, so he wants to defend them at all cost. Him and this stupid moniker Nellybii.
Is this what they will tell their children that Assembly is same as Manufacturing?

I posted something about apple above, though apple assemble theirs products, but all the components used were designed by apple and gave to manufacturers to produce it for them.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

Lmfao! It us true that a fool at 40 is a fool forever! The more you try to explain, the more R3tarded you sound! Qualcomm manufactures snapdragon? Now you have fallen into a trap! Qualcomm designed snapdragon, Tsmc manufactures the semiconductor part and Qualcomm sells the snapdragon processor chip to other companies to assemble the parts and make the final product! Manufacture means to make from scratch, and to assemble means to take already manufactured parts and put together! Now hopefully you've learned something today because it seems your foolery was passed down to you from your father!
now how many components and companies are involved in the manufacturing of snapdragon ( from design to final product to be used by another product)

You are extremely stup1d not to realize you are contradicting yourself.
Every completely manufactured product is as a result of other assembled components. Why is your head so empty? Jesus, how old are you?
You really have a shiiit for brain don't ya?

Only raw materials to product are independent not finished products.
There is zero difference in manufacturing and assembling when it comes to finished product
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by DarkTroll: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
oyetpel:

lol, you know maybe he was lucky the company gave him a job, so he wants to defend them at all cost. Him and this stupid moniker Nellybii.
Is this what they will tell their children that Assembly is same as Manufacturing?

I posted something about apple above, though apple assemble theirs products, but all the components used were designed by apple and gave to manufacturers to produce it for them.
I think the dude is in charge of their PR so he wants to hoodwink unsuspecting readers with false information
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
now how many components and companies are involved in the manufacturing of snapdragon ( from design to final product to be used by another product)

You are extremely stup1d not to realize you are contradicting yourself.
Every completely manufactured product is as a result of other assembled components. Why is your head so empty? Jesus, how old are you?
You really have a shiiit for brain don't ya?

Only raw materials are independent not finished products.
There is zero difference in manufacturing and assembling when it comes to finished product

No contradiction, they are fundamentally two different things! LMFAO.....i think you have realized the level of your genetically modified IDIOCY!!!! YOU CAN MANUFACTURE A PRODUCT OR PART WITHOUT ASSEMBLING. BUT YOU CAN NEVER ASSEMBLE A PART THAT IS NOT MANUFACTURED FIRST! ASSEMBLE MEANS TO PUT TOGETHER ALREADY MANUFACTURED PARTS YOU F00LISH VAGABOND!!!
PLEASE GET SOME SENSE AND LEARN!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

No contradiction, they are fundamentally two different things! LMFAO.....i think you have realized the level of your genetically modified IDIOCY!!!! YOU CAN MANUFACTURE A PRODUCT OR PART WITHOUT ASSEMBLING. BUT YOU CAN NEVER ASSEMBLE A PART THAT IS NOT MANUFACTURED FIRST! ASSEMBLE MEANS TO PUT TOGETHER ALREADY MANUFACTURED PARTS YOU F00LISH VAGABOND!!!
PLEASE GET SOME SENSE AND LEARN!!

okay let end your foolishness once and for all.

What do samsung mobie do?

Manufacture phones or assemble phones?
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

They do both! Because they manufacture some of the components or chipsets in their FAB! But they still source some of the other chips from other companies and then assemble the different components to make a final PRODUCT. While i see where the confusion is, one is a SUBSET OF THE OTHER, so just because 1+1 = 2 does not make 1 = 2 !!!! Its simple LOGIC!!!! Apply LOGIC to use of language.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF THE TERM "PARTS MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY"? IF THEY WERE THE SAME WHY WOULD IT BE QUALIFIED WITH "AND" ? I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT HERE....
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

They do both! Because they manufacture some of the components or chipsets in their FAB! But they still source some of the other chips from other companies and then [b]assemble the different components [/b]to make a final PRODUCT. While i see where the confusion is, one is a SUBSET OF THE OTHER, so just because 1+1 = 2 does not make 1 = 2 !!!! Its simple LOGIC!!!! Apply LOGIC to use of language.
Now in your retarded brain, tell me one company with a finished product that can assemble and not manufacture anything.

Just one.

Or isn't that the initial question I asked before you went on rambling like a rabid dog?

Name one company in the world that can completely manufacture a product with outsourcing.

60%-70% of international version of samsung smartphone component are outsourced only to be assembled by samsung.
Same thing this company will be doing and you braindead mor0ns wants to make it look like a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Now in your retarded brain, tell me one company with a finished product that can assemble and not manufacture anything.

Just one.

Or isn't that my initial question I asked before you went on rambling like a rabid dog?

Name one company in the world that can completely manufacture a product with outsourcing.

60%-70% of international version of samsung smartphone component are outsourced only to be assembled by samsung.
Same thing this company will be doing and you braindead mor0ns wants to make it look like a bad thing.

OMG!!!!! TAIWANESE SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY FAMOUSLY KNOWN AS TSMC MANUFACTURES SILICON WAFERS 100 %. YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA.....VERY LOW IQ PEOPLE PARADING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC TO KNOW ALL, WHEN THEY FUNDAMENTALLY HAVE NO CAPACITY TO LEARN AND THINK CRITICALLY...EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO SIMPLE THINGS!!!
OLODO RABATA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF THE TERM "PARTS MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY"? IF THEY WERE THE SAME WHY WOULD IT BE QUALIFIED WITH "AND" ? I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT HERE....
Writing in all caps shows you are losing it grin

What your dead brain refused to grab is that

The word manufacture involves assembling other products to create another product.

E.g I want to make eba, to make eba, I need a manufactured garri and hot water boiled by let's say kerosene.

Now if I want to manufacture garri that I can use for eba, I need to assemble cassava, kerosine, pot etc to manufacture garri.

Do you get it now? cos that's the lowest I can go for primary 1 pupil.
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Just one.

Or isn't that the initial question I asked before you went on rambling like a rabid dog?

see you are even a bigger f00l than i thought. My statement said you can MANUFACTURE without ASSEMBLING PARTS!!!! Idi0T!!!! You are confused!!! Go to BED!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

The word manufacture involves assembling other products to create another product.

E.g I want to make eba, to make eba, I need a manufactured garri and hot water boiled by let's say kerosene.

Now if I want to manufacture garri that I can use for eba, I need to assemble cassava, kerosine, pot etc to manufacture garri.

I WAS WRITING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND IGNORANT CHARLATANS!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

ONCE AGAIN.....

OMG!!!!! TAIWANESE SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY FAMOUSLY KNOWN AS TSMC MANUFACTURES SILICON WAFERS 100 %. YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA.....VERY LOW IQ PEOPLE PARADING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC TO KNOW ALL, WHEN THEY FUNDAMENTALLY HAVE NO CAPACITY TO LEARN AND THINK CRITICALLY...EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO SIMPLE THINGS!!!
OLODO RABATA
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

ONCE AGAIN.....

OLODO RABATA
back this up with a link/proof

They manufacture the plastic, metal conductor everything needed to produce the chip.

Waiting..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

ONCE AGAIN.....

OLODO RABATA
bloody mor0n

Still waiting for proof o.

Odeh you should know by now that no company can completely manufacture anything without sourcing from other companies.

companies that can handle such are those that make products from raw materials to finished product.
E.g, refineries.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

They manufacture the plastic, metal conductor everything needed to produce the chip.

Waiting..

GO ON GOOGLE! I directly work in this area!!!! We design chipsets (computer designs based on MODELS provided by a FAB that "MANUFACTURES" the actual chipset). Once the computer generated layout (GDS) is ready, it is "TAPED OUT" to the FAB, which actually MANUFACTURES the computer generated layout and makes a physical CHIPSET. However you can use the MANUFACTURED components and PUT together to make a final product to SPECIFICATION!!! Dude it is quite simple, You are forever DOOMED to your Idiocy!!!! I am only trying to HELP you OUT!!!! I will not give up on YOU, come to the ENLIGHTENED SIDE!!!! There is always ROOM for improvement and i am hoping to LEARN something from you besides the fact that you can be this SOLIDLY and UNAPOLOGETICALLY IGNORANT and SENSELESS!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Waiting..

ODE, they actually manufacture the silicon and CHIP itself!!!! You are an IDi0T!!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
bloody mor0n

Still waiting for proof o.

Odeh you should know by now that no company can completely manufacture anything without sourcing from other companies.

companies that can handle such are those that make products from raw materials to finished product.
E.g, refineries.

TSMC manufactures silicon wafers from SAND..... You are stupid!!! You said NO company can do something then in the next paragraph you gave example of companies that can do what you specifically said NO company can do? WTF I give up!!! DIE in your IGNORANCE!!!!
Re: Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer by Earth2Metahuman: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayoolanr:

GO ON GOOGLE! I directly work in this area!!!! We design chipsets (computer designs based on MODELS provided by a FAB that "MANUFACTURES" the actual chipset). Once the computer generated layout (GDS) is ready, it is "TAPED OUT" to the FAB, which actually MANUFACTURES the computer generated layout and makes a physical CHIPSET. However you can use the MANUFACTURED components and PUT together to make a final product to SPECIFICATION!!! Dude it is quite simple, You are forever DOOMED to your Idiocy!!!! I am only trying to HELP you OUT!!!! I will not give up on YOU, come to the ENLIGHTENED SIDE!!!! There is always ROOM for improvement and i am hoping to LEARN something from you besides the fact that you can be this SOLIDLY and UNAPOLOGETICALLY IGNORANT and SENSELESS!!!
you love rambling without making a single sense.

Do the googling, bring the proof or shut the fhuck up and stop trolling my mention dumass.

If you have gone through my post, I never contradicted myself for one minute like you jumping from pillar to post just to sound smart when you are actually "dummer" than a yam.

I'm actually done with a mor0n who is not ready to learn. My last post to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is MTN Points And How Can I Use It? / iPhone 6 (Pictures) / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.