Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today (33112 Views)

Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by oshe11: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
k
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by jayloms: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by MrRichy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Op you wicked o

see as you crop your man commot for the first pics grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by sekem: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients angry

Why would you upload a stupid picture and still come to dey blame bisola?

So if bisola cook poison give you, you wan tell me say you go still eat am... at least, based on logistics abi?
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by obinna58(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Photoshop

Nobody noticed it undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by 2bam: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
see your nose like gandoki own.
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
No likes for you.. grin

profstar:
My people na Efe and Tbos I jam today o!
And you know now, base on logistics, we quickly mingle wink

Tbos just dey follow my camera upandan, cheesy may be she dey feel the boy grin wink cool

Abeg make una no mind the snapping of the third picture, na Bisola snap am tongue

Warri!!!!
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by noble71(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
If this thread no enter FP, make una cut off my joystick cool
Prophet .....

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by IVORY2009(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Tboss is always camera conscious

In the second photo, she still dey do mouth like rabbit for selfie wey no concern am.

You hate for this lady is getting too much, on all thread, wat is b/w u and her? shocked shocked pls man up!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by jfizle247(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Haba! We no go drink water drop cup again? because of this BBnaija thing.
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
noble71:

Prophet .....
Hehehe cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
So
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
okay.
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by daryoor03(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let this poo stop. BBN everytime.
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
profstar:
My people na Efe and Tbos I jam today o!
And you know now, base on logistics, we quickly mingle wink

Tbos just dey follow my camera upandan, cheesy may be she dey feel the boy grin wink cool

Abeg make una no mind the snapping of the third picture, na Bisola snap am tongue

Warri!!!!
What kind of person was TBoss?
Was she nice to you?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Threebear(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Tboss is always camera conscious

In the second photo, she still dey do mouth like rabbit for selfie wey no concern am.
Funny thing is that this time last year, no one knew her.... She was neither a singer or actor but now she is a bigger star than you will ever be.
I joined Nairaland in 2012,you were an upcomer then.When you showed us 3k you got paid for your first show, we were all happy for you and wished you well. Now fast forward 5.yesrs later, you are still unable to blow, hating on someone who is a zillion times more popular than you. Aren't you ashamed of your life?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by selfmadeboss: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
who is tboss?
an olosho or wetin?
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
All these "waka-pass" pictures tho'.

Tboss the queen, born celeb.
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Jwonder(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Threebear:

Funny thing is that this time last year, no one knew her.... She was neither a singer or actor but now she is a bigger star than you will ever be.
I joined Nairaland in 2012,you were an upcomer then.When you showed us 3k you got paid for your first show, we were all happy for you and wished you well. Now fast forward 5.yesrs later, you are still unable to blow, hating on someone who is a zillion times more popular than you. Aren't you ashamed of your life?

ahhh ahhh! you are wicked ooh! just because of small joke u take enter am like that. Is everything ok, are going through any challenges, because i see this as transfer of aggression.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by victoryman: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
And so what?make I cry
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by ChiefSweetus: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
no wonder unilever no dey make profit. see their unserious workforce!! angry angry undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
So na because of Tboss you take selfie upload for nairaland? Feeling the boy indeed! After you don beg to snap picture with her,you open mouth dey yarn akapata!! If she sees this,I wonder what she would think of you. I can bet my two duplexes that if it were only Efe this shit won't have been posted online. Na woman go kill you OP! undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
..Efe and tbos?? ...who are they??
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Adeyeancah(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
profstar:
My people na Efe and Tbos I jam today o! And you know now, base on logistics, we quickly mingle wink

Warri!!!!
Your still gonna snap with me too soon IJN
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Blitz888(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Profstar must be a Unilever Staff.... Cos those pix were taken at Unilever's head office today when they paid courtesy call the coy's Head Office..

OP don't make it sound like you were lucky to meet them... Every staff @ HO that wanted to meet them did meet them.

See pix below

Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by zwingis(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who dat one epp shocked shocked cool
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by kolaranking1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
You sure say no be photoshop?
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by Taiwx(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
nairaland poolandcheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
This Tokunbo fine like ogbanje. Chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.