Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) (55814 Views)

Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue Over N50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
almsofgold:
human life is next to nothing in the north. the life of a human being is proportionate to a motorbike. the man is not even remorseful. he's ready for whatever befalls him.

Pls don't make this a region thing. Remember a Jumia driver was killed in the South, and an Uber driver was killed in Lagos.

Humans are evil in general.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

He looks like a baby elephant

You slaughtered someone because of 100 naira ??

If you told him that you don't have the 100 naira to pay him what would happen ?? He will only yell at you and drive off

Tell me why this Gworo eating donkey should not be fed to a lion

I regret sharing the same country with these desert pigs

Spits
The crimes that are happening in your back yard are far worse and more rampant than this. When will you guys learn how to stop polluting our forums with venomous hates?
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by 2bam: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
the devil himself begin to wonder the wickedness of man.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by akigbemaru: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by Nature8(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tallesty1:
See his face like messenger of death.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there's scarcity of good news is currently rocking Nigeria?

It's not only you bro..
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
jegz25:
Jesu... so life no mean nothing to some people
Not just "some" ppl, bro; these ppl. They ar the breed and breeders of violence and terrorism in Nigeria. Their leaders have no problem with their disposition, cos they become handy for political gains. Their level of reasoning is so low and poor. The level o illiteracy dey display is so shocking that u wld wonder how they get to have senators who are literate.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2017
As you've slaughtered him, so shall you be slaughtered! Banza!
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by oluwakayd: 1:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Connecting People, Creating Wealth Get 100% (x2) of your Investments minimum of 10 mins and maximum of 7 days. FUNDERSKLUB is a platform for donation, Change your Live by joining FUNDERSKLUB. You do not need to refer anybody, we merge you ourselves automatically and you receive your payment to join click on this link http://www.fundersklub.com/
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:47am On Apr 21, 2017
fear north
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by 2016v2017: 4:01am On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

If you told him that you don't have the 100 naira to pay him what would happen ?? He will only yell at you and drive off

Spits
Yeye lordlugard,was the most stupid wicked man ever liveth ,for forcing other tribes to be in the same country with this heartless Northern pigs.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by 2016v2017: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Spits
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by doncharleyosumo(m): 5:32am On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Spits

You couldn't have said it better, bro! #evil-baby-elephant
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by bobstan22: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2017
I CANT JUST IMAGINE WHY HAUSA PEOPLE ARE INCLUDED IN NIGERIA. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON WE WANT BIAFRA PEACEFULLY. LET DESE ANIMALS JUST BE ON THEIR OWN.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2017
uzoclinton:
he didn't slaughter him because he had no money to pay or his transport, he slaughtered him because he wanted the bike...

may the OKada man's soul rest in peace ijn

Thats the truth, people didnt get the masage.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2017
wizzywisdom:
Can we just remove this people from Nigeria so we would be left with only good news?

No. Nigeria belongs to them.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Princewell2012:

No. Nigeria belongs to them.
Then "WE" should be allow to leave, so they could owned their zoo alone
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by modsfucker: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2017
LastProphet:
northern muslim almajiri system reducing life of human to N100.

They also kill jumia delivery people for nothing. Even Nigerian American war veteran couldn't escape their muderous hands.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by modsfucker: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2017
wizzywisdom:
Can we just remove this people from Nigeria so we would be left with only good news?

Start by removing the killers of Cynthia Osokogwu, Jumia delivery man and Nigerian American war veteran from your domain.
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
God y did they born me in this useless country
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by AddicteD007: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2017
na waa oo. N100 don turn big money 4 some people side
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by ejykzy: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2017
This set of fools are not worthy to be part of dis country, God should ve kept them millions of miles away frm bin part of dis country. Jus imagine human being been proud that he killed his fellow human bkos of 100 naira. Useless tribe with devilish mind set....
Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Then "WE" should be allow to leave, so they could owned their zoo alone

that's exactly the problem. Only God know who joined this kind of wedding.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) by almsofgold: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
TeamSimple:

Edo state where 16 heads was dropped by cultists also included in northern part? Let me study my map again
the human casualties in the north is 10 times over that of the other part of the country put together. boko Haram, Fulani herdmen, religious and tribal riots etc. you do the maths
Cc mariesucre

abduljabber4

malware

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.