Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Question For Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Atheist. (1237 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / My Advice For Atheist / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Atheist. by Martinez19(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Atheist in the house, if there is a being that created everything that be, what do you think his attributes will be? Will he be intelligent, perfect, kind e.t.c? I await your answers.

Johnydon22, donffd, hopefulLandlord, catfishbilly, and other atheist in the house.
Re: A Question For Atheist. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
God is within us, its our soul as we are ALL gods in our own ways, and we are whatever each of us feel in our hearts, and are as individuals (good or evil).... And nobody (fraudsters in robe etc) can change that.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Atheist. by baylord101(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maybe/Maybe Not

But I will remind you we have about 1000 recognized Religion and their god with revealed scriptures as guild lines
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Martinez19(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
God is within us, its our soul as we are ALL gods in our own ways, and we are whatever each of us feel in our hearts, and are as individuals (good or evil).... And nobody (fraudsters in robe etc) can change that.
But if you should suddenly find out that there is a being that created everything, how would you expect him to be like? Would he be intelligent, perfect, kind e.t.c?
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Martinez19(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sorry guys for not asking the question precisely. I meant that how would the creator of the universe(everything) be like? What do you think will be his attributes? Will he be intelligent, perfect, kind e.t.c?
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Atheist in the house, let's assume you guys believe in a creator God. What do you expect the character and attributes of this God to be? Do you expect him to be intelligent, perfect, kind e.t.c? I await your answers.

Johnydon22, donffd, hopefulLandlord, catfishbilly, and other atheist in the house.

You mean they should create their own God?

They don't believe in the existence of a supreme being. Full stop

I feel sorry for them

1 Like

Re: A Question For Atheist. by Edenoscar(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
onyenze123:

You mean they should create their own God?

They don't believe in the existence of a supreme being. Full stop

I feel sorry for them
and why would you do that?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Atheist. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Martinez19:
But if you should suddenly find out that there is a being that created everything, how would you expect him to be like? Would he be intelligent, perfect, kind e.t.c?

There is NO such being, we are our own gods and the only person in charge..... Only a very deluded and/or insecure person hands over their destiny to some fraudsters in robe. I know what is RIGHT/WRONG, have always known that, and certainly don't need to pay 10% of my salary to get a confirmation of that from a stranger who doesn't know squat about me.
Re: A Question For Atheist. by sonofthunder: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Atheist in the house, if there is a being that created everything that be, what do you think his attributes will be? Will he be intelligent, perfect, kind e.t.c? I await your answers.

this is a difficult if not impossible question for a creature to figure out on his/her own.
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Edenoscar:

and why would you do that?

They are missing God's grace, love and mercy
Re: A Question For Atheist. by obinna58(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
U av no description of the Creator but
If it should be Christian type of God I ll say he z

Unkind
Unintelligent
Full of errors
Zero perfection
Crazy
Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Atheist. by PhuckJesus666: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

God's grace, love and mercy does not exist. And neither does he.

Silly fool.

5 Likes

Re: A Question For Atheist. by Uyi168: 2:45am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

..And those that the so called god's grace,love and mercy,in what ways are they better of?
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2017
PhuckJesus666:

God's grace, love and mercy does not exist. And neither does he.

Silly fool.

You will learn the hard way on the last day grin
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Uyi168:
..And those that the so called god's grace,love and mercy,in what ways are they better of?

Inner peace of mind
Re: A Question For Atheist. by onetrack(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

You will learn the hard way on the last day grin

That 'god' is full of love and mercy? How would one learn that the hard way?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Atheist. by Uyi168: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

Inner peace of mind
..and who told u atheist lack inner peace?
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Edenoscar(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

and what has that grace and mercy done for your life
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Uyi168:
..and who told u atheist lack inner peace?

I was an atheist and I learned that first hand
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2017
onetrack:

That 'god' is full of love and mercy? How would one learn that the hard way?

When one becomes too stubborn and lock his heart towards God
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

and what has that grace and mercy done for your life

Happiness in all situation, positive vibes
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Edenoscar(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

Happiness in all situation, positive vibes
so you think am not happy without your God or you think i hide myself in my closet and weep everyday?
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

so you think am not happy without your God or you think i hide myself in my closet and weep everyday?

The only way you can be happy in all situations is when you have inner peace of mind. You have inner peace of mind when you find God
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Edenoscar(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

hold on a sec,what was troubling you that made you not to have peace of mind
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

Continue lying grin grin grin. You were never an atheist. I don't think you have the 'liver' to deny God's existence grin grin grin
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Tonyosas101(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

Most atheist were once a Christian or they once believed in one god or the other

I'm not an atheist, neither am I a "bible believer" but I do feel happy most times and sometimes get sad,,,
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

hold on a sec,what was troubling you that made you not to have peace of mind

struggles of live
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2017
godsluvee:
Continue lying grin grin grin. You were never an atheist. I don't think you have the 'liver' to deny God's existence grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2017
godsluvee:

I don't have the liver to withstand your "attack" if I switch back to atheism grin
Re: A Question For Atheist. by ifenes(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Martinez19:

All our attribitbutes ( good and evil) are he attributes of creation. If there is that one bring as you said, we are all it. We all cannot be created nor destroyed. We are that being experiences itself in infinite forms. Your attributes are automatically its attributes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Atheist. by Uyi168: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

U had other issues troubling u..
Re: A Question For Atheist. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Uyi168:
U had other issues troubling u..

I don't get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Suffering In Heaven. / OPM Pastor Buys Church Land In His Name. / Charly Boy Gets Born Again In Christ Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.