Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Help My Family We Are Starving - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Family We Are Starving (4824 Views)

Please Help My Family,we Are Famished / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by lepasharon(f): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Unlearned dimwitt..you had to show the entire cyberworld your untrained self by pouring invectives on people's opinion.

Talkative monkey....people that sent money to the guy didn't even write more than a line sentence... All u do is insult your miserable self and still would not contribute...moooron

How am I sure this isnt the OPs other moniker..
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by coolcatty: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
lepasharon:

How am I sure this isnt the OPs other moniker..

You are monkey...very dull somebody....
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello good morning all, i want to give a breakdown of all i got

Total = 17,000

And to appreciate everyone, those who inconvenient themselves to send money to us, my mother, siblings and i we say thank you all and may God replenish your source thank you very much.

And to those who commented on this thread positively or negatively we say a very big thank you too.

We resulted to buying food stuff with the money i will then go to Abuja immediately to hustle we hope in no time I'll be able to send my mom the money to start up her business.

Thank you all....

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Chartey(m): 2:19am On Apr 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Irritable you are. I am not the source of your problems whatever they are. Wish you the best with fixing them.
Because ifyalways doesn't take nonsense doesn't mean she's irritable. What's irritating is a university graduate doing fine bara and many people seeing it as acceptable. If the op is a hustler as he claims to be then I'm surprised he finished school and went to sit at home to feed under the roof of his mother. Why can't he continue with those small things he was doing to get money to finish his project especially now that he has much time on his hands?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by 4evaYung(m): 3:36am On Apr 26, 2017
I think its takes a lot of guts for a university grad to be asking for money on a public forum such as this (you never know what he may become tomorrow). And what do we hope to achieve trying to label him as phony without solid proof. A kind heart will be drawn more to compassion rather than judgmental. Truly our words are reflections of what we are. People mennn....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by bethyz(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2017
See when someone ask for help, If you want to help the person help the person stop throwing silly question to discredit him from other good Samaritan.
Some people should just keep shut.
People who feel the need to help will help either true of false everybody is not the same.
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by BestChoiceTutor(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
bethyz:
See when someone ask for help, If you want to help the person help the person stop throwing silly question to discredit him from other good Samaritan.
Some people should just keep shut.
People who feel the need to help will help either true of false everybody is not the same.

God bless you sister. I don't know if there's anything they gain in doing that

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
If it hurts you to the point of using multiple id's to quote and reply yourselves that people query and will continue to query people that come online to ask for help, give them your house and email addresses so they contact you privately whenever they need help instead of posting on the www.

Some will read and pass.
Others will give without asking questions.
A few will ask questions before giving.
Others are there to pick on others posts.

Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by nnamdiosu(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2018
mickum:
Hello good morning all, i want to give a breakdown of all i got

Total = 17,000

And to appreciate everyone, those who inconvenient themselves to send money to us, my mother, siblings and i we say thank you all and may God replenish your source thank you very much.

And to those who commented on this thread positively or negatively we say a very big thank you too.

We resulted to buying food stuff with the money i will then go to Abuja immediately to hustle we hope in no time I'll be able to send my mom the money to start up her business.

Thank you all....

Hi bro. How are you and your mum faring. How's the bustle and hustle going? its being a year. Just wanted to reach out and say its well. Its gonna be all right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant After Period, How Possible? / Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / Can "change Of Name" Be Done Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.