Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Over 30 Still Single? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over 30 Still Single? (1579 Views)

Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single / He Is 35 And Still Single / Still Single And Want To Start A Christian Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 30 Still Single? by mrswilliams(f): 2:14am On Apr 21, 2017
As a woman, one understands the pain of approaching a certain age while remaining single still. A quite number of concepts may have worked for many, probably, matchmaking, blind dates, and mostly prayers. Its simple if u may want to try something new, in order to change things for yourself. Everything will be made clearer to u, depending on your choice of life..
This is a purely simple and clear way to make things work out for everyone, at which money isn't a proirity...

Sms/whatsapp
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by odaniel1(m): 2:24am On Apr 21, 2017
mrswilliams:
As a woman, one understands the pain of approaching a certain age while remaining single still. A quite number of concepts may have worked for many, probably, matchmaking, blind dates, and mostly prayers. Its simple if u may want to try something new, in order to change things for yourself. Everything will be made clearer to u, depending on your choice of life..
This is a purely simple and clear way to make things work out for everyone, at which money isn't a proirity...

Sms/whatsapp

Hmnn..Mr williams must hear this

1 Like

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by mrswilliams(f): 2:31am On Apr 21, 2017
williams must hear this
[/quote]

Funny though, but It even takes collective effort of my husband also to put things together. . Thank you
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Funnyguy83: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2017
ezegwi
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
What's your alternate handle?
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by izzou(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2017
As a guy, I try to imagine what women above 30, who really want to get married, and are still single,are passing through.

I can imagine the pressure, stigma from married friends and parents they feel.

I know a lady who's 37 and single. I so feel for her that even when I pray for a life partner,her own case they cover my own.

One of the greatest challenges in life is trying to keep up with time

4 Likes

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by mrswilliams(f): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Acidosis:
What's your alternate handle?

Which do u want?
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Acidosis(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2017
mrswilliams:

Which do u want?
all
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Destined2win: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by kepstone: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2017
well 30 as a lady still single could be based on many factors... but to be candid some naija babes are not trying at all with there life style, greed and materialism. no responsible man will want to wife a lady with many baggage and unresolved issues. when they tell them let ur head calm down, they believe life revolves around there curves, beauty, dentition, sexy eyes and other features, they keep going round and round posting good potential men telling them, you are not my type, not my level, not my this not my that. when injury time reach na prayer point, naxo them go disturb us pray for me; oh God were is he. God is not mocked so many time we dont even know when God has answered our prayer, it may not come in the package we want but we prefer our fantasy than the very best God has for us. So many ladies are fake, living fake lives they are on the streets, in our churches want to prove a point were God has not taking you too. The other day a guy brought a pretty girl to our compound and had sex with her, but told his friend in there language that this one na use and dump, na for pleasure. Now why is the girl drolling after the guy because he has a car, she is so more concern about a metal that she has lost value for herself worth. We have to realize that life will always face you in the future if you joke with it today. we have so many eligible ladies out there who are with the wrong person for the sake of fear of unknown, i dont want to be poor, i no want suffer. no lady wants to build a home, a marriage all they care is telemundo marriage instead of taking time to build there character and prepare for the right man when he comes. You can not say its Gods time for u to marry in his time at 50 years old, common let us not quote bible out of contest. many ladies would have been married if they have not allowed their emotions and greed to ruin and run their lives. we have genuine guys out there but many will not truly value him cos no cash, he is not ready made... ready made as in how, having a car, a house, cushin chairs, electronics, if thats what you call a made man, our ladies are truly myopic. A man is a made man who has discovered is calling and knows the capacity God has put on the inside of him. Ladies keep chasing after shadows and leave the reality of life out, u will soon realise that at 45 years u will be like what has happened to my life were are the men. We have so many ladies but few wives. God help us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sighs, Some peeps like to disturb themselves.. grin
Women in our 30s dey our own jeje. Making the best of our lives and living contently with no unnecessary dramas around us. Some have kids, they are taking care of. Some have long term stable companions, they share issues and lifestyle with. While some peeps here so concerned about us, having sleepless nights on our behalf.. grin
Such misplaced priorities I would say.

I laugh in Chinese lol. cheesy

It's incredible. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by kimberyl: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
mrswilliams:

Sms/whatsapp
If I may ask, the purpose of this platform is?

1 Like

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by cidieschat(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
I had a chat with the co-ordinators, i think they are extremely brilliant, but wait oh, no money? How do u fund this movement?

1 Like

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by cidieschat(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs, Some peeps like to disturb themselves.. grin
Women in our 30s dey our own jeje. Making the best of our lives and living contently with no unnecessary dramas around us. Some have kids, they are taking care of. Some have long term stable companions, they share issues and lifestyle with. While some peeps here so concerned about us, having sleepless nights on our behalf.. grin
Such misplaced priorities I would say.

I laugh in Chinese lol. :

It's incredible. cheesy

Speak for yourself though, only lesbians may sound this way, no offense intended....
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by dangotesmummy: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
kepstone:
well 30 as a lady still single could be based on many factors... but to be candid some naija babes are not trying at all with there life style, greed and materialism. no responsible man will want to wife a lady with many baggage and unresolved issues. when they tell them let ur head calm down, they believe life revolves around there curves, beauty, dentition, sexy eyes and other features, they keep going round and round posting good potential men telling them, you are not my type, not my level, not my this not my that. when injury time reach na prayer point, naxo them go disturb us pray for me; oh God were is he. God is not mocked so many time we dont even know when God has answered our prayer, it may not come in the package we want but we prefer our fantasy than the very best God has for us. So many ladies are fake, living fake lives they are on the streets, in our churches want to prove a point were God has not taking you too. The other day a guy brought a pretty girl to our compound and had sex with her, but told his friend in there language that this one na use and dump, na for pleasure. Now why is the girl drolling after the guy because he has a car, she is so more concern about a metal that she has lost value for herself worth. We have to realize that life will always face you in the future if you joke with it today. we have so many eligible ladies out there who are with the wrong person for the sake of fear of unknown, i dont want to be poor, i no want suffer. no lady wants to build a home, a marriage all they care is telemundo marriage instead of taking time to build there character and prepare for the right man when he comes. You can not say its Gods time for u to marry in his time at 50 years old, common let us not quote bible out of contest. many ladies would have been married if they have not allowed their emotions and greed to ruin and run their lives. we have genuine guys out there but many will not truly value him cos no cash, he is not ready made... ready made as in how, having a car, a house, cushin chairs, electronics, if thats what you call a made man, our ladies are truly myopic. A man is a made man who has discovered is calling and knows the capacity God has put on the inside of him. Ladies keep chasing after shadows and leave the reality of life out, u will soon realise that at 45 years u will be like what has happened to my life were are the men. We have so many ladies but few wives. God help us.
generalizations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Funnyguy83: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
I dey here .
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Viking007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
izzou:
As a guy, I try to imagine what women above 30, who really want to get married, and are still single,are passing through.

I can imagine the pressure, stigma from married friends and parents they feel.

I know a lady who's 37 and single. I so feel for her that even when I pray for a life partner,her own case they cover my own.

One of the greatest challenges in life is trying to keep up with time
#TrueTalk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Nickymezor(f): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2017
cidieschat:

Speak for yourself though, only lesbians may sound this way, no offense intended....

lesbians indeed. be deluding yourself there.
People like you wish women in 30s will feel miserable not been married.. Well news flash,, the married ones are even fighting to come out of such union. Am not saying marriage is bad. But marriage is not a do or die affair for ladies anymore.
It comes? Fine.. It doesn't come? Life goes on.
I feel men complaining here about women being miserable are in reality the miserable ones.. They are just doing reverse psychology on us.
Keep deluding yourself about women.. U hear?
And don't think of how u will be a good husband and companion.
Re: Over 30 Still Single? by cidieschat(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
alexialin:

lesbians indeed. be deluding yourself there.
People like you wish women in 30s will feel miserable not been married.. Well news flash,, the married ones are even fighting to come out of such union. Am not saying marriage is bad. But marriage is not a do or die affair for ladies anymore.
It comes? Fine.. It doesn't come? Life goes on.
I feel men complaining here about women being miserable are in reality the miserable ones.. They are just doing reverse psychology on us.
Keep deluding yourself about women.. U hear?
And don't think of how u will be a good husband and companion.

Okay, you win... Okay now?

(1) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Left The House For A Week What Should He Do?! / Marriage Challenges / A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.