Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Share Registration Problems Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Registration Problems Here (10375 Views)

Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2017
let share any problems will encountered ever since registration started for people that have the same problems and solved.....Be your Brother's Keeper....
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by nero2face: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2017
mai book apace first...then I can rush down to start my own registration...
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Saraben(f): 6:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Error 403 forbidden access denied keeps popping up when am about entering step 3.. .. since yesterday
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Saraben:
Error 403 forbidden access denied keeps popping up when am about entering step 3.. .. since yesterday
The portal was busy throughout yesterday. people wanted to register at the same time. the portal is free now, try and visit any cafe that have a stable network
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2017
nero2face:
smiley
nero2face:
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by pryme(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2017
i have tried making payment like 3 times with my atm card option, but it keeps showing transaction failed. now if i click on "make payment" on the login page, it will take me to another login page where i will click on "continue to make payment" after clicking that it will take me to the login page again, its like an endless loop.

I have tried another browser but same thing, this is very frustrating .
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by dobnina(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2017
NYSC gave me a wrong date of birth.... And av already completed my registration but av not made payment.... pls what can I do... its giving me 19 May 1992 instead of 08 Feb 1993.... pls what can I do... when I did my senate list verification, it was correct. but now NYSC is giving me something else.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Millsz: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2017
I have the same issue!! except my year is correct but the month n day are wrong
dobnina:
NYSC gave me a wrong date of birth.... And av already completed my registration but av not made payment.... pls what can I do... its giving me 19 May 1992 instead of 08 Feb 1993.... pls what can I do... when I did my senate list verification, it was correct. but now NYSC is giving me something else.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by fesofesong: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2017
Their is one development here ooooh am not up to 30years base on my credentials submitted to school but when u started the registration processed me to exemption letter pls and pls what can I do ooooh
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
pryme:
i have tried making payment like 3 times with my atm card option, but it keeps showing transaction failed. now if i click on "make payment" on the login page, it will take me to another login page where i will click on "continue to make payment" after clicking that it will take me to the login page again, its like an endless loop.

General problem since morning. payment has been difficult, even to view your remita RRR codes na problem. but as am talking to you ryt now, payment is available now. master card is the best option for online. if you don't have it, copy your RRR codes to any bank in Nigeria and pay. account name is NYSC......account number is your RRR codes.

NB: Deposite the actual amount

#3,039.53
Three thousand and thirty - nine naira fifty three kobo.
wait to collect your etranzact in that bank before leaving. it contains your details. wait for few hours before it can e activated. after that, u r gtg

2 Likes

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by pryme(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
basadey:
General problem since morning. payment has been difficult, even to view your remita RRR codes na problem. but as am talking to you ryt now, payment is available now. master card is the best option for online. if you don't have it, copy your RRR codes to any bank in Nigeria and pay. account name is NYSC......account number is your RRR codes.

NB: Deposite the actual amount

#3,039.53
Three thousand and thirty - nine naira fifty three kobo.
wait to collect your etranzact in that bank before leaving. it contains your details. wait for few hours before it can e activated. after that, u r gtg

Thanks Bro luckily, i was sent the RRR number while i was trying to make payment. So we did exactly what you suggested above, and payment was succesfull.

1 Like

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by xmo1000: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Finally done with the registration..i was jst so so luck ...it me jst two hours to everything done..even I left behind those I meet at d cafe behind...well I guess NYSC is playing a trick on some pole profile .
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Idogbeadeoluu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have state of origin issue I couldn't change it any advice on what to do ?
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by kaymart: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
I wanted Lagos or abuja but the two weren't appearing. So, I was forced to go for other choices against my wish.
I'v b'n so sad since then, somehow am depressed sef.

Haven't b'n happy @ all

I finally went for Kaduna, Oyo, kwara and Rivers.
Honestly, I did not desire any of these four but against my wish I went for them....

Funny enough, I've bn spending the bulk of my time at d cafe ever since they opened the portal....

Feeling so sad#
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by captaincobra(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
basadey:
let share any problems will encountered ever since registration started for people that have the same problems and solved.....Be your Brother's Keeper....

please I made payment with GTbank master card and was sent a mail that transaction was successful... until now it hasn't reflected on my dashboard and I haven't been able to print my green card. dunno what to do
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by pleasureosondu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
kaymart:
I wanted Lagos or abuja but the two weren't appearing. So, I was forced to go for other choices against my wish.

Haven't b'n happy @ all

Honestly, I did not desire any of these four but against my wish I went for them....

Funny enough, I've bn spending the bulk of my time at d cafe ever since they opened the portal....

Feeling so sad#
Aya sorry oh. My case was similar. However, I left the page there without inserting my choice of States. Later,that day I checked back and behold, they brought back Lagos and Abuja. Bros, I no think am twice oh. I guarantee u say if u had waited a little bit, you for get am. No worries bro.
#Uniben
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
xmo1000:
Finally done with the registration..i was jst so so luck ...it me jst two hours to everything done..even I left behind those I meet at d cafe behind...well I guess NYSC is playing a trick on some pole profile .

Hello,please what are the documents you take along to the cafe... i mean all the things to be used for d reg

1 Like

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by LordSkyy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
I dint put any state in d space 4 fourth state of deployment because because d states were nt coming up. Can i still edit after submission?
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Idogbeadeoluu:
I have state of origin issue I couldn't change it any advice on what to do ?
Register it like that....when you go to camp, before camp reg, a form will be give to those with error, u will fill it and it will be retify for u
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2017
kaymart:

Haven't b'n happy @ all

Feeling so sad#
Maybe Abuja and Lagos has been filled up....Your reg was late for those states
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2017
captaincobra:

please I made payment with GTbank master card and was sent a mail that transaction was successful... until now it hasn't reflected on my dashboard and I haven't been able to print my green card. dunno what to do
You can now print it
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2017
GhettoG1:

Hello,please what are the documents you take along to the cafe... i mean all the things to be used for d reg
No document... Only your bio data

*NYSC REGISTRATION FORM SAMPLE*

PCMS TRY MASTER BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION SO YOU CAN HAVE A STRESSLESS AND WELL PREPARED ONE.‎

*Jamb Reg number
*Matric No.
*First Name, middle name
*Surname
*Date of Birth
*Place of Birth
*Already Have a Previous Call-up? Yes or No
*Space for passport_____
*Physically Challenged?
*Nationality
*State of origin
*Local Government Area
*Present contact Address
*Permanent Address
*Town/ village
*NEXT OF KIN DATA NEXT OF KIN(1)
NEXT OF KIN (2) Name: Relationship: GSM
number: Address: Town: State:
*INSTITUTION ATTENDED:
Primary school details. From: To:
Secondary school details. From: To:
Award: Date of Graduation:
*HIGHER INSTITUTION DETAILS
Institution: From: To: Course: Award:
*MILITARY PERSONNEL? *PARAMILITARY?
*NATIONAL AWARD HONOUR?
*Are you a serving member of Nigerian?
*Armed Force (NAF, NA, or NAVY) and served
for minimum of 9 months? Yes No *Are you
a serving member of National Intelligence
Agency (NIA)? Yes No
*Are you a serving member of Nigerian
Police Force (NPF)? Yes
No.
*Are you a National Awardee? Yes No
*Nigerian Language(s) you speak__________
_______________ _______________ _______________
*Nigerian State(s)
visited________ _______________ _______________
_______________ _______________ _________

*KITS ‎SPECIFICATION:‎
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK 1 Small 30-32
32-35 12-14 2 Medium 32-33 36-38 14-15
3 Large 35-36 38-40 15-16 4 X-Large 36-38
40-42 16-17 5 XXLarge 38-40 44-46 18-20
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2017
LordSkyy:
I dint put any state in d space 4 fourth state of deployment because because d states were nt coming up. Can i still edit after submission?
Network issue....You should have waited...
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by LordSkyy(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2017
basadey:
Network issue....You should have waited...
Will it cause any issue for me?
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by kaymart: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2017
pleasureosondu:

Aya sorry oh. My case was similar. However, I left the page there without inserting my choice of States. Later,that day I checked back and behold, they brought back Lagos and Abuja. Bros, I no think am twice oh. I guarantee u say if u had waited a little bit, you for get am. No worries bro.
#Uniben

same here....Team uniben
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by kaymart: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2017
I wanted Lagos or abuja but the two weren't
appearing. So, I was forced to go for other choices
against my wish.
I'v b'n so sad since then, somehow am depressed
sef.
Haven't b'n happy @ all
Honestly, I did not desire any of these four but against
my wish I went for them....
Funny enough, I've bn spending the bulk of my time at
d cafe ever since they opened the portal....

Seriously, what's d way out...... I don't want any of those four nd am hell-bent on this...
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2017
LordSkyy:
Will it cause any issue for me?
Have you submitted everything and printed your Green Card?
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by LordSkyy(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
basadey:
Have you submitted everything and printed your Green Card?
Submitted? Yes.But i havnt printed d green card
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by mymandate(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
pryme:

That's a server issue. There is a congestion on the payment gateway. Try and make payment during the off-peak hour.

Just that I don't know your location, I would have said if you can come around to our office at 3, Williams street, Gbagada, Lagos. At least we've successfully registered over 50 PCM's in the last two days with their green slip printed. Or you can call me on 08137054470.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Pls, I just printed my green card nd I noticed d year I started higher institution was blank. Is dere a way to correct it or if I should leave it, is dere any implication??
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Chinboli(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Good Morning Everyone,
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Chinboli:
Good Morning Everyone,

The name was successfully uploaded on the NYSC site as shown in the first picture below.

But when I tried to begin with the registration, I got this error message.

"No details found. Please, confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details."

All details entered by me are correct.

I have sent been able to sent a mail to NYSC Support email and also Sidmach Support Email but no response. All the phone lines seems to be switched off

Please can anyone be of help.
Before u can register, u need to open ur email acc FIRST. Then, use the email address to apply for registration. U will receive a link on ur email which u need to create an account on their website. If it fails, just wait for a few hours and try again.
#Uniben

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come and work / We Have Not Fixed Date For 2017 Batch A (stream II) Orientation Course – NYSC / NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.