Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Share Registration Problems Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Registration Problems Here (10412 Views)

Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2017
Papacypaul:
I think nysc says payment is optional? and even the payment is for callup letter,so why is it that i cannot print my green card because 'you have to make payment' always pop up each time i want to print it..anyone with useful info on this because am not ready to pay o since i live in the state of my institution and can go there easily to pick callup letter whenever its ready
Best thing is for you to pay because without payment, you cannot print your green card and without that, you cannot know your call up number...... just be on a saver side......
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2017
For those of you that received message from your mail that you should reprint your Green Card, pls before during that, make sure your new call up number is the same with the one you already printed before
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
my name is oladele paul iyanuoluwa,and it remain the same during the course of registration but after submitting all i see is oladele iyanuoluwa paul ,so hope that not how its going to be on the certificate after the one year?
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
basadey:
For those of you that received message from your mail that you should reprint your Green Card, pls before during that, make sure your new call up number is the same with the one you already printed before

Abeg the issue of state of origin Error will it be rectify at the camp?? Or there is another means to do it before entering camp
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 5:10am On May 05, 2017
Papacypaul:
my name is oladele paul iyanuoluwa,and it remain the same during the course of registration but after submitting all i see is oladele iyanuoluwa paul ,so hope that not how its going to be on the certificate after the one year?
You can ratified it during camp reg
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2017
нαρρу ρяєραяαтισи тσ αℓℓ ρ¢мѕ
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Liposure: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Fumzybabe:
The issue has been rectified, thanks
hi
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Fareedah123: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Hi, pls I registered for nysc yesterday and today I’ve been trying to check it it as been approved, but it’s telling me”FORBIDDEN ACCESS DENIED…you do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied”
Pls I don’t understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come and work / To All 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Corps Members Passing Out Today 7/4/2017. / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.