Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height (25174 Views)

Tribunal Affirms Senator Solomon Adeola’s Victory / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him / Senator Solomon Adeola Dumps Ambode, Backs Jide Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Ngokafor(f): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2017
wellmax:

Where did you see them fighting?
Aspiring for the same officein different state is NOT fighting.

12 years of political rivalry and yet no killings or violence.
That is why we are Omoluabi

..indeed,only yorubas 'rival' one another while others 'fight' one another..i agree undecided

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Hemanwel(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2017
wellmax:

What is this one saying
They are both eyeing the governorship seat, under the same party.
They have respected party leaders in the state like Obasanjo and the state governor who can wade into their differences and settle the issues amicably, instead of allowing it to degenerate into a power tussle situation where souls might be lost.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by bakynes(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnynwa:

So Lagos is truly a "no man's land"
Lagos is Yoruba land. Any Oodua son can via for any position anywhere in Yoruba Land.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by mjbaba: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2017
orjikuramo:
Aeroland has really invested in Alimosho, egbeda n iyana ipaja, hiw d position foes elude him still beats my political science knowledge.

I need to do more reseach

The power of Tinubu. Aeroland is in the wrong camp

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2017
see old men wanting to rule over the youths
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Sunnynwa: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2017
bakynes:

Lagos is Yoruba land. Any Oodua son can via for any position anywhere in Yoruba Land.

How about Igbo sons?
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2017
How does that concern the average Nigerian?
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by LordBaelish: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2017
What a load of BS. If anyone watched that youtube video, you'd know why Nigerian's still have the same genre of politicians.

All these man of the people yarns is all lame..

BUT, The sheep would always fall for it...
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by OlugbengaE: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Pierocash:
The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria allows anyone to vie for any position anywhr as long u are a Nigerian.
Besides,Yayi is frm ogun while Aeroland is frm Ekiti so they are free

Capital No.

There are other requirements apart from being a Nigerian

You cant come from Kano to come and Contest in Anambra
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by miqos02(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Hemanwel:
They are both eyeing the governorship seat, under the same party.
They have respected party leaders in the state like Obasanjo and the state governor who can wade into their differences and settle the issues amicably, instead of allowing it to degenerate into a power tussle situation where souls might be lost.
they are not in the same party sir and they are also contesting in different states

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by lx3as(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2017
orjikuramo:
Aeroland has really invested in Alimosho, egbeda n iyana ipaja, hiw d position foes elude him still beats my political science knowledge.

I need to do more reseach

Wrong party, at the wrong time in a wrong district for his chosen party!
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by pasroland: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2017
good for them.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by bakynes(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnynwa:

How about Igbo sons?
I don't know how Igbos do it in the East but as far as Lagos is concerned you can only have representatives in the Igbo dominated communities like Apapa,Amuwo Odofin(Festac) and Isolo. It's how it is practised in cosmoplitant cities.

I know some Indians representing their people in Balham London. It's a Pakistani and Indian dominated.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by shitshappen(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2017
wellmax:

Where did you see them fighting?
Aspiring for the same officein different state is NOT fighting.

12 years of political rivalry and yet no killings or violence.
That is why we are Omoluabi

Why do I not believe you? Even aero that appeared like an educated gentleman with reasoning years ago has been reduced to " a typical Nigerian politician". Rumour has it that...

P.S. I leave in Alimosho local govt.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by KingsleyMalcolm: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnynwa:

So Lagos is truly a "no man's land"

Sunnybobo, how far?
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by gUdbOiii(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2017
FOR BUSINESS OWNERS OR THOSE THAT WANT TO START UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS...

YOU WILL NEED THIS INFO - https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Dindondin(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2017
gurnam:
Yayi chance in Ogun is better but will be very difficult for him
Aero just want to be seen again to make an effort as usual
Who is Yayi?
Which post has he taken under Ogun State before?
What has he done in Ogun before?

I hope he's not coming from APC cos Amosun has eaten their rulership completely.

I know Ogun well.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Nebuzaradan: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2017
[s]
KingsleyMalcolm:

Sunnybobo, how far?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Pierocash(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Capital No.

There are other requirements apart from being a Nigerian

You cant come from Kano to come and Contest in Anambra
There is no law restricting u to contest for any political seat in Kano if u are frm Anambra,the only difference is that u may nt stand a chance to win against an indigene cos ppl vote based on ethnic affiliation,bt no law restricting such
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Josiahdking: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2017

Dont laugh alone, share this with friends.
To see more, Follow officialmallama on:
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmallama
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmallama
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/officialmallama

Thanks!!!
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by ogunniyi2: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2017
stalyf:
Senator Solomon Adeola widely known as “Yayi” and his bitter opponent Segun Adewale popularly address as “Aeroland” have taken political rivalry to new heights. After deep seethed fights in Lagos for political positions, the duo have headed to individual states to become governors.

Yayi as the Solomon Olamilekan is fondly called is seeking to become governor Ogun state. He is widely labelled the most visible contender for the post at press time.

Aeroland has also signified interest to become the governor of Ekiti state.

These developments come on the heels of years of political rivalry in Lagos West that saw Yayi triumph over Aeroland in three general elections for position in House of Representatives and Senate.

‘’their rivalry is peculiar, they always vie for same position…and now they have given it new meaning with this latest twist’’ a source pointed out. ‘’it’s an ego thing..pure ego issue, one would rather not occupy any position than take what he feels is beneath that of his opponent is what i see playing out’’ observed another source.

Observers are however keen to see how the latest chapter of their rivalry play out as they seek to conquer new terrains in battle to be seen as the ‘’better’’ man.
see selfishness,after spending 12 solid years in amasing illegal wealth from the house of representatives and currently a senator representing lagos wets,what does he has to offer apart from sugar coated mouth as usual. Given elderly and poor masses crumbs like purchssing waec form with a million naira while smiling to the bank with billions of looted funds. What baffles me most was the way some miscreant would be hailing him after throwing few thousands at them on the floor,especially at the airport while they had to fight to get a share. For those who is very close to Yayi would know that he is selfish,stingy and arrogant.but seeing him from a far distance,you may be thinking that he is humble,honest,meek,gentle and considerate,what an irony.I pity people is is going to govern if not checked because,his case would be like jumping from fry pan to real fire...Ogun people shy your eyes.I do hope you would choose wisely because he is currently laughing with you to get your vote...its our choice and we are all in this country to choose a better person to any political office...in a sane world,he does not deserve to even express interest ...

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by ogunniyi2: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2017
stalyf:
Senator Solomon Adeola widely known as “Yayi” and his bitter opponent Segun Adewale popularly address as “Aeroland” have taken political rivalry to new heights. After deep seethed fights in Lagos for political positions, the duo have headed to individual states to become governors.

Yayi as the Solomon Olamilekan is fondly called is seeking to become governor Ogun state. He is widely labelled the most visible contender for the post at press time.

Aeroland has also signified interest to become the governor of Ekiti state.

These developments come on the heels of years of political rivalry in Lagos West that saw Yayi triumph over Aeroland in three general elections for position in House of Representatives and Senate.

‘’their rivalry is peculiar, they always vie for same position…and now they have given it new meaning with this latest twist’’ a source pointed out. ‘’it’s an ego thing..pure ego issue, one would rather not occupy any position than take what he feels is beneath that of his opponent is what i see playing out’’ observed another source.

Observers are however keen to see how the latest chapter of their rivalry play out as they seek to conquer new terrains in battle to be seen as the ‘’better’’ man.
see selfishness,after spending 12 solid years in amasing illegal wealth from the house of representatives and currently a senator representing lagos west,what does he has to offer apart from sugar coated mouth as usual. Given elderly and poor masses crumbs like purchssing waec form with a million naira while smiling to the bank with billions of looted funds. What baffles me most was the way some miscreant would be hailing him after throwing few thousands at them on the floor,especially at the airport while they had to fight to get a share. For those who is very close to Yayi would know that he is selfish,stingy and arrogant.but seeing him from a far distance,you may be thinking that he is humble,honest,meek,gentle and considerate,what an irony.I pity people is is going to govern if not checked because,his case would be like jumping from fry pan to real fire...Ogun people shy your eyes.I do hope you would choose wisely because he is currently laughing with you to get your vote...its our choice and we are all in this country to choose a better person to any political office...in a sane world,he does not deserve to even express interest ...
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by stalyf(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2017
ogunniyi2:
see selfishness,after spending 12 solid years in amasing illegal wealth from the house of representatives and currently a senator representing lagos west,what does he has to offer apart from sugar coated mouth as usual. Given elderly and poor masses crumbs like purchssing waec form with a million naira while smiling to the bank with billions of looted funds. What baffles me most was the way some miscreant would be hailing him after throwing few thousands at them on the floor,especially at the airport while they had to fight to get a share. For those who is very close to Yayi would know that he is selfish,stingy and arrogant.but seeing him from a far distance,you may be thinking that he is humble,honest,meek,gentle and considerate,what an irony.I pity people is is going to govern if not checked because,his case would be like jumping from fry pan to real fire...Ogun people shy your eyes.I do hope you would choose wisely because he is currently laughing with you to get your vote...its our choice and we are all in this country to choose a better person to any political office...in a sane world,he does not deserve to even express interest ...

you speak from an insider angle
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by gberra: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

..indeed,only yorubas 'rival' one another while others 'fight' one another..i agree undecided
If only you had read carefully between the lines you wouldn't have slided into reckless bigotry comparing one dumb ass group of people with the Yoruba healthy intra-rivalry.

Having been corrected by wellmax , yet "that stuffy thing" up there would still refuse correction.

Truth hurts IPob peasants

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by gberra: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Okay...If it is two Igbomen now fighting shamelessly like this...some cretins will flood this thread on how 'Igbos' hate one another, i guess this is Yoruba 'love' at its finest lipsrsealed
Not only bubu matter but also carry Yoruba matter 4head like chukwudi the gala seller.
Cc; LionDeleo

No Peace for Igbos
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by LionDeLeo: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
gberra:
Not only bubu matter but also carry Yoruba matter 4head like chukwudi the gala seller.
Cc; LionDeleo

No Peace for Igbos

Do they have any job apart from moving upandan in search of Bubu or Yoruba to insult?

Check front page, one of them just raped and impregnated a 13yr old and they are here searching for Yoruba to insult when they commit the worst atrocities ever known to mankind.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / 2023 Elections: Al-mustapha Visits Wike In Rivers / Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.