Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her (60163 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE.
I don't know why this statement always erks my bones, would you classify this as sin or stupidity?, since when does Kim and virgin appear in the same sentence?. People have now used this same line as an excuse to do evil and are quick to say he who has no sin..., its this liberal attitude that has made even gays think they can flaunt their psychological defect in our faces. the liberal society with folks like you encourage everything even obvious stupidity forgetting the context in which that line was used, folks like you only take the part of the bible that suits your life style and would jump the part of the bible that addresses the very lifestyle you are living,smh,and we ask how we got here?,cos of liberal folks like you who think they can't address what's wrong as wrong because they themselves are too weak to battle their short comings

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Psoul:

Don't worry, wen u grow up you will understand it.
obviously u still dont have a reason for hating what she did. Don't fe blinded by religion. Who told u that image is Mary mother of Jesus. And what is wrong in trying to look like a woman favoured by God Almighty?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

So it's okay for a prostitute to act like the Virgin holy mother of Jesus?
what evidence do u have that a legally married woman is a prostitute, in an attempt to defend ur religion u may end of sinning. Beside where dobu get the teaching that Mary is holy. I will really love u to send me biblical backings to ur claim. Thanks
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by chib4true(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
flex04:

guy good begining bad ending, na hear Christ was already existing as an angel of God in heaven before his mission here on earth. christ is gienitum non factum meanig christ is begotten nt made
He is consubstancialem patre meaning one in substance with the father

Christ is never and can never one in substance with the father...Father means a life giver and a son means life receiver...the giver and the receiver can never be one...Christ was created by God the Father,Christ himself said that his father is greater than him so why would you an earthly man say that they are one in substance.John 14 vs 28-31...verse 31 says that as the father gives him commandment so he does.Do u receive order from someone u are equal toIf he is equal in substance with his father,when he was in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights who then was in heaven watching over all,or was his father in thesame tomb with him?when Christ taught his disciples our lords prayer in Mathew 6 vs 1-12...He asked them to pray our father who art in heaven....does this not show you that he really has a father who was sitting on an higher throne above??when prayed for 40days and nights ,who was he praying to ?was he fasting and praying to receive favour from himself?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by flex04(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
chib4true:

Thanks for the compliment.Get the point right,their is no difference between taking flesh and conception...You can use the two interchangeably.When you are conceived,their is fusion of the oocyte and the spermatozoa....when you take flesh,their is fusion of oocyte and the spermatozoa....so why would you say that Christ was not conceived from the seed of man and you still go ahead to say that he took flesh from Mary. Isn't it contradictory..so get the point right.Mary was just a vessel through which Christ was born and it ends there....

GUY E BE LIKE SAY U WN MAKE WE ENTER TEOLOGY ABI
see no use grammar here wot i meant by the conception is the fact dat she took in the day she said to the angel let it be done accding to u
so remember de pregnancy took 9 months a normal process fr a normal human

my system no gree load dis quote so i will replie it here
chib4true:
Christ is never and can never one in substance with the father...Father means a life giver and a son means life receiver...the giver and the receiver can never be one...Christ was created by God the Father,Christ himself said that his father is greater than him so why would you an earthly man say that they are one in substance.John 14 vs 28-31...verse 31 says that as the father gives him commandment so he does.Do u receive order from someone u are equal toIf he is equal in substance with his father,when he was in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights who then was in heaven watching over all,or was his father in thesame tomb with him?when Christ taught his disciples our lords prayer in Mathew 6 vs 1-12...He asked them to pray our father who art in heaven....does this not show you that he really has a father who was sitting on an higher throne above??when prayed for 40days and nights ,who was he praying to ?was he fasting and praying to receive favour from himself?

he had to pray cos he left his glory in heaven and rember he nw has flesh which is weakness,,,,if u want say na lie .....he said "the son of man shall return to his glory"

and wen he said the father is greater that was humility he was teaching u and i

wen he thought them our father he thought dem cos dem no sabi talk to God at all

remember he told dem dat until he return to heaven bfr the start mentioning his name FULLY IN PRAYER

and if u still say na lie den make i drop dis one

go into the world baptising dem in the name of the father, son and holy spirit
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:

Because Mary is a god to the Catholics. They worshiped and adored her more than God Himself.

The problem here is that they are pathetic hypocrites! They are here ranting and cursing Kim, yet they worshiped one work of fiction as long as it is named "Mary".

Why can't they also worship Kim? What's the difference between Kim and the supposedly picture of Mary?
Exactly my thoughts. I dont even know how they came to the conclusion that the image is Mary. Beside the Bible said we shouldn't make an image of God Almighty or the likeness of him. People are blinded by religion and forgets the true teachings of the bible
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
flex04:

you won knw........she is trying to make her sef goddess though mary is nt a godess
so what is wrong if she's trying to make herself a goddess? Are u her subject or worshipper in anyway. U still didnt give me a reason with what is wrong with what she did. And who told u the image is Mary?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by chib4true(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
flex04:

see no use grammar here wot i meant by the conception is the fact dat she took in the day she said to the angel let it be done accding to u

You should rather say ,she became pregnant.It sets you free from explaining the source of the pregnancy.The case of Christ's birth is case sensitive and such our choice of words towards it must be chosen.

If you like enter psychology...I will back up my claims from the Holy Bible and nowhere else....Go get the ancient articles published by First 10 popes of catholic,it won't change the truth of the matter.Neither I,u nor anybody can amend the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by chib4true(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
MOSICATED5:
so what is wrong if she's trying to make herself a goddess? Are u her subject or worshipper in anyway. U still didnt give me a reason with what is wrong with what she did. And who told u the image is Mary?

Bros,no mind the blind guards!!!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingjabz:

Now I see the church you attend
well I took out time to read all ur veneration of Mary but I will deeply want to know if all those attributes to Mary are u personal thoughts or based on the bible. If based on d bible I will appreciate bible reference(s) to al the title u venerated Mary with. Am opened to learning.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
kim has lost the plot
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by AlphaStyles(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
chib4true:

Exactly my brother.The whole Universe was created by God out of nothing ,so what would he take him to make a living creature out of nothing still?

exactly that is what others fail to understand
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by flex04(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
chib4true:

You should rather say ,she became pregnant.It sets you free from explaining the source of the pregnancy.The case of Christ's birth is case sensitive and such our choice of words towards it must be chosen.

If you like enter psychology...I will back up my claims from the Holy Bible and nowhere else....Go get the ancient articles published by First 10 popes of catholic,it won't change the truth of the matter.Neither I,u nor anybody can amend the truth.

guy u no c say na TOOK IN i talk
i tell u a plain truth go bak to our various replie i tried ma possible best to us the bible
#catholics_loves_thebible i tell u
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Oches4me(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
flex04:

wot is nw the religion of peace u folks and killers re talking about....or na mere title fr a cover up
if u tell ur friend ur family is peaceful family, if he attack or insult ur parent what will u do, that is the case of Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by flex04(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
MOSICATED5:
well I took out time to read all ur veneration of Mary but I will deeply want to know if all those attributes to Mary are u personal thoughts or based on the bible. If based on d bible I will appreciate bible reference(s) to al the title u venerated Mary with. Am opened to learning.

how i wish i could do dat bt na since i dn dy type
may be i ill make dat a post on it own
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by chib4true(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
flex04:

guy u no c say na TOOK IN i talk
i tell u a plain truth go bak to our various replie i tried ma possible best to us the bible
#catholics_loves_thebible i tell u

Yes ,you are trying but you always get it wrong at the interpretation level...I laud the catholicism in you though.Most catholics would rather loose their cool than condone any statement against Mary.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by chib4true(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
flex04:

my system no gree load dis quote so i will replie it here

chib4true:

he had to pray cos he left his glory in heaven and rember he nw has flesh which is weakness,,,,if u want say na lie .....he said "the son of man shall return to his glory"

and wen he said the father is greater that was humility he was teaching u and i

wen he thought them our father he thought dem cos dem no sabi talk to God at all

remember he told dem dat until he return to heaven bfr the start mentioning his name FULLY IN PRAYER

and if u still say na lie den make i drop dis one

go into the world baptising dem in the name of the father, son and holy spirit

I am sorry to say this.If this is what catholic teach it's followers then,their is problem somewhere!!!

Now,tell me what you mean by leaving his Glory in heavenwhen Christ was here on earth ,he still possessed all the powers as he had it in heaven go and read John 3 vs 23 '24.That was why he was able to do miracles such as has never been seen.

That he asked to pray the lord's prayer well when he goes into heaven is a blatant lie,nowhere in Bible,this Infact was conjured by catholicism to mislead their followers.

The glory which he meant was his position in heaven,the body which he had which is a spirit body while in heaven,it does in no way have anything to do with the power which he wields go and read John 17 vs 1-7.Read it very well so that you will understand.

You said that when he told them that my father is greater than I ,he was trying to teach them humility??Go and read that passage again.John 14 vs 28 but read from 20. ..

I asked u a question that you've not answered,when he fasted and prayed for 40 days and nights ,who was he praying to....His glory

When he was in the tomb for 3 days and nights ,who was seeing to the affairs of man...his glory??

When he prayed that if it were possible let this cup pass over him,who was he praying to ...his glory?

When he said ,father forgive them for they know not what they are saying...who was he talking to....his glory?

During his baptism,a voice came out of heaven and said,this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. ..who was speaking...his glory

You guys are definitely confused.That's how one of you told me that Jesus is different from Christ....what a hilarious saying.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Psoul(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
MOSICATED5:
obviously u still dont have a reason for hating what she did. Don't fe blinded by religion. Who told u that image is Mary mother of Jesus. And what is wrong in trying to look like a woman favoured by God Almighty?

Oh...Oh..Oh...!!! so you even kw what the post was talking about and u decided to ask that kind of question just to draw an unnecessary attention. Well, you dont kw what my opinion on that issue is, so dont insinuate one cos u will definitely be wrong.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Keneking:
This is totally unacceptable.

Mother Mary is ..

Holy, Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of Divine Grace,
Mother Most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Mother of the Church,
Mother most prudent,
Mother most venerable,
Mother most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of Heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without Original Sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of peace.

Kim Kardashian is a p*rnstar..gerraharia fast..nonsense

E don do. Who give Mary all these names? She was just privileged to give birth to Jesus and is like every other saint in heaven. She worships Jesus and has no idea what's going on on earth. None in bible referenced her, stop being gullible. Jesus is the only way to the father. None else is.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by UncutSk(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who Mary epp
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
If this was an atheist/non religious meme targeted at ridiculing Christianity, it would be understandable. Both the religious and non religious sides make fun of each other all the time. At least the motive would be clear then.

But this idiot who used to clean out Paris Hilton's closet while working as her assistant, has zero talent and got famous because of a stupid sextape has continuously shown to the world how ret*rded she is. Its even more irritating that she has fans.

She and her husband have their heads so far up in their asses that the stench has polluted their brains and taken away all ability to think.

Kim Kardashian is the living representation of the lowest of a lows the human female species can get.

For once, I'm on the side of the religious people.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
AkumahTalk:
Is this in the Bible or is it what your church told you? From my understanding; she is the mother of Jesus...period

The Igwe has spoken.

Instead of you to ask to be enlightened you're stamping your authority on this issue. Things that have been debated for centuries shocked

continue
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bollinger:

I didn't know there is an original photo of Mary. You people are just weird.

Symbols matter a lot.

The face may not be exact, but the context is important. If someone takes your mom's pix and photoshops her face into it what would be your reaction?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
kkins25:

OHH BOY NA WA OHHH... WHICH BIBLE DID YOU GET ALL THIS FROM. IAM CONFUSED. THE ONE WEY WEAK ME PASS NA queen of angels. mother of "our" creator.

She is all that and more.

Thing is, I would love to open a thread on this one, but I doubt if it will see the light of day

But just read this passage

for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, Luke 1.48

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. Rev 12.1

Those are just quick examples
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Hydrolysis(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by mamasoljas(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Judas2013:
Emotional Christians lol. Was Mary a virgin? Okay maybe before Yahweh " knewed" her grin
you would know about her status,since you were there when she was visited by the Angel. I am a Muslim and I respect maryam mother of Isa even if I know that's not her image.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Imunose(f): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Judas2013:
Emotional Christians lol. Was Mary a virgin? Okay maybe before Yahweh " knewed" her grin
Ur moniker suites u

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
She was just privileged
Even God would not approve of you dismissing his mother this way. Don't you read the prophecy of Simeon?

And a sword will pierce your own soul too. Luke 2.35
Is this your definition of being privileged?

Iamdmentor1:
like every other saint in heaven.
Nope. She is their Queen. See
a crown of twelve stars on her head. Rev 12.1

Iamdmentor1:
She worships Jesus
Never in doubt.

Iamdmentor1:
None in bible referenced her...
I'm not sure I get your point here, but I'll quickly add

for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, Luke 1.48

So when you hear a Catholic pray

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you (Luke 1.28)
Blessed are you among women (The words of the wife of Zechariah and Mary's prophesy of Luke 1.48) being fulfilled
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus (Luke 1.42)

don't think we're fools.

Iamdmentor1:
Jesus is the only way to the father. None else is.
Catholics don't believe otherwise. All you can do is ask a Catholic to explain his/her belief.

If you don't know something, ask
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
kkins25:

OHH BOY NA WA OHHH... WHICH BIBLE DID YOU GET ALL THIS FROM. IAM CONFUSED. THE ONE WEY WEAK ME PASS NA queen of angels. mother of "our" creator.

When your pastor say they're studying 'theology' do you think its only bible that they study?

If it were that simple, people won't spend multiple years acquiring multiple degrees in theology and related disciplines.

If you are in doubt about something, ask or google is your friend.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by kkins25(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
chib4true:

nice one brother....
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by mohammadyusuf66(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
This confused woman, she doesn't even what she want. Nonsense. After she will be the first female pope
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Keneking:
This is totally unacceptable.

Mother Mary is ..

Holy, Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of Divine Grace,
Mother Most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Mother of the Church,
Mother most prudent,
Mother most venerable,
Mother most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of Heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without Original Sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of peace.
Kim Kardashian is a p*rnstar..gerraharia fast..nonsense
I used to say this Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary off heart those days shocked
Thank God cos I am delivered and set free smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.