Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (41548 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / God Being Partial, Raising Worship Leaders "Only" From Christ Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by arnold123: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Akinboyepelz:
According to the founder and President of Believers' Loveworld Incorporated also known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, many worship leaders lie before, during and after leading the church in worship.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome while preaching on the topic "Explaining the Mystery of Worship" said most of the worship leaders do not understand what worship really mean.

The Dynamic teacher of the word of God also point out that Worship is not the same as singing. He clearly point out the difference between them in this powerful enlightening message.

See Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQTp9TecJQU&feature=youtu.be

You can Get the Audio http://www.believerscompanion.com/2017/04/download-message-pastor-chris.html

SOURCE
http://www.believerscompanion.com/2017/04/in-news-worship-leaders-lie-when-they.html
pastor crais na you nor dey lie abi? U r a crais iwankalome
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunkieisland(m): 1:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Singing is not worship
Wanking is not mastvrbation
Divorce is not Separation

I don't have problem with this god of man. I have problem with those who are nodding their empty heads while listening to him.

I believe you're a Christian to comment on something this sensitive......

so pls tell me, when Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son to God he told the servant to wait behind and that he and the boy will go and worship over there and return..... Genesis 22:1-6.

please did Abraham and Isaac sing when they got there?

react to spiritual issues based on scriptures.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kaysalas(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
sunkieisland:

I believe you're a Christian to comment on something this sensitive......

so pls tell me, when Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son to God he told the servant to wait behind and that he and the boy will go and worship over there and return..... Genesis 22:1-6.

please did Abraham and Isaac sing when they got there?

react to spiritual issues based on scriptures.

Shalom

wor·ship - /ˈwərSHəp/
noun
1. the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.
verb
1. show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites.

Abraham didn't LIE, he actually went to WORSHIP GOD by offering his son to show REFERENCE to God, I hope you get the logic?
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Cityguy: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
deflover:

Bastard move to Islamic topic
Muslim propaganda won't sell here
lol.... honestly don't understand this fixation about the symbolic asslifting as prerequisite for worship.

1 Like

Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Cityguy: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2017
subnormal:
The central theme of the message is that worship goes deeper than songs and that the purpose of songs is to create the right atmosphere within us, for true fellowship with God. Any true Christian should know this.
Succinct and true. Thanks
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emi14: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2017
newyorks:
google it bro.tnx

Please tell me. Google is far from me.
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Analee(f): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Praktikals:
"masturbation a.k.a self-service is not a sin"
- pastor Chris Oyakilome
even eating n makin luv in dream n his church is very sweet,chai!nahim members i js dey pity.no wonder homo n les dem full der,n na dem speak n tongues pass.

1 Like

Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mentcee(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Amazing that Seun and his silly mods didn't move this purely Christian topic to the Islam section.. .... As usual.

1 Like

Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Analee(f): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2017
almarthins:

My brother ! Those embassy girls kill person for church o! Their dressing dey scramble brain
nna eh! No b small oo person no know weda na church in com abi na red carpet,wetin God go jugde eeh,no b here oo.
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by GeeAde: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Pls what's this massage Topic I will like to have a copy#Revelation
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Akinboyepelz: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Praktikals:

i didnt believe he said it until i saw it on youtube with my korokoro eyes
hmmmmm
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Akinboyepelz: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
GeeAde:
Pls what's this massage Topic I will like to have a copy#Revelation
the audio is available for free download here: [url]www.believerscompanion.com [/url]
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Akinboyepelz: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mentcee:
Amazing that Seun and his silly mods didn't move this purely Christian topic to the Islam section.. .... As usual.
to be sincere, I think the mod move only critics or news like "Pastor caught doing this and that" to the front page. You go through the Religion section, you see nice articles, educative ones too sitting there even after the OP mention the mods to get their attention. It is painful. My observation sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ekugbeh(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Praktikals:
"masturbation a.k.a self-service is not a sin"
- pastor Chris Oyakilome
u didn't get what he said on masturbation. He Talked about it in details buh u only paid attention to "its nt a sin" part
Re: "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by matm: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
"And the BOT appointed me the leader of Scoan.".
Unfortunately,Evelyn even though she lived with late Joshua for many years before his pre mature death had no idea of the hidden secret foundation of Scoan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.