Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree (48944 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by mhisbliss(f): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by jieta: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
v
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Madness of the highest order!
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Darkseid(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
This one fit commit suicide if she get extra year.

1 Like

Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Ajokecutie(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmmm
End time saga.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by ifada123: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Blackchampion:
I feel dat wud be good. PM me when u come up with the Songs/Lyrics
I have formed it already
I changed the lyrics of popular songs to explain mathematical process song such as
HULL UP
YAHOO
MY WOMAN
AND SOME OTHERS
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Gudfrie(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chartey:
And the doctor and her degree lived happily ever after.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58f674c0e4b029063d34bb1e
At least M.D. will not break her heart
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
when her mates are already building multimillion dollar corporations. these are the categories of people R Kiyosaki calls whim-pu**ies.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by derato: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
mumu.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by LockDown69(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Even if she marry her degree shebi someone go d!ck am? grin
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by LockDown69(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Even if she marry her degree shebi someone go d!ck am?grin
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Sirheny007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
You see, I thought someone marrying the Eiffel tower was the biggest madness and foolhardy thing i've ever seen,
This lady here...
Oh Lord... cry cry
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by femolii: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Realexcel(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
if na naija she dey. she for know say certificate dey so common. abeg marry your certificate make girls wey dey find husband see husband marry
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by madgoat(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
mikky4764:
Some pple dey craze sha

Na jealousy dey worry you grin
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Hades2016(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
mikky4764:
Some pple dey craze sha
na today u know say all this white people da craze .... e don tah na
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by stamapro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
signs n symptoms of early stage of MAD-NESS. Pls pls nting 2 undastnd hr!
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Pro2makx(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
when it's night and she has used up her youth, then she'll realize the umbrella she so cherish and so craze about in the afternoon (her youth) has become a load or burden.
moral:
she will enjoy it now, but they eventually regret it at old age, when nothing can be done anymore to recover the wasted years. the actuals truth always dawns at that age.
who youthful exuberance heppp
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by ehix89(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Shey her degree wee service her......Nairaland don spoil me finish grin
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Atleast her Doctorate certificate will put food on her table unlike most men nowadays who cannot. Happy married stress-free life-of-men's-cheating my Doc. smiley
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Origin(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol. She's just catching fun.

YOLO.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
LockDown69:
Even if she marry her degree shebi someone go d!ck am? grin

No biggie, she will have enough money to buy it in the market cool
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by LockDown69(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philpham:

No biggie, she will have enough money to buy it in the market cool
Dildos I presume?
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by mikky4764(f): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
madgoat:

Na jealousy dey worry you grin

ha ha ha ha, jealous this kind person grin grin grin
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
No way I'm allowing that 'doctor' touch me. Even if I dey coma
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Dee60: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good that she is now a doctor, so she can treat herself of whetever has gone wrong! It is not good for man to be alone!
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
“I wanted to convey that this milestone is a huge deal for me, and I thought the best way to do that would be by pretending to marry my degree.”

Seems I was the only one that read this part. Oh well...

2 Likes

Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by pizzylee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
maybe she is a psychiatrist n an insane person bit her
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by asokid(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
sick americans
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by bigiyaro(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
will never be treated by her.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Peppergroove(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oya mi lenu o...xo if the paper..sorry,husband gets torn,or burnt...what will happen??

Ayam nt understanding
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by sirusX(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
BleSSedMee:
“I wanted to convey that this milestone is a huge deal for me, and I thought the best way to do that would be by pretending to marry my degree.”

Seems I was the only one that read this part. Oh well...
Saw it spelt out in black n white cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.