Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree (49035 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by sirusX(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gudfrie:

At least M.D. will not break her heart
What if the MD wants a divorce nko?? grin

Na only WAEC wey she relegate to EX hubby go remain...if na naija she dey

1 Like

Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
sirusX:
Saw it spelt out in black n white cheesy
Yes!!!
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Chartey(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
BleSSedMee:
“I wanted to convey that this milestone is a huge deal for me, and I thought the best way to do that would be by pretending to marry my degree.”

Seems I was the only one that read this part. Oh well...
Many people are not as intelligent as you'll think. The paucity of intelligent comments on Nairaland is just sad. She just wanted people to know women could celebrate their careers as much as they celebrate marriages.
Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by vikeyz(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmmn...

Re: American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Chartey:

Many people are not as intelligent as you'll think. The paucity of intelligent comments on Nairaland is just sad. She just wanted people to know women could celebrate their careers as much as they celebrate marriages.

It's really alarming , I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) / Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.