Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) (9616 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by paolokonqueror(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
True this, they put in that extra effort in the cameras of their camon series.
FellaL:

You know DSLR can make ugly person fine sha... Tecno cameras are gradually getting there. Every of their Camon camera is always an upgrade of the previous
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by shiftback: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Dexter247:
What's with the - CAMON CX " watermark on all the pics.. kiloshele

The watermark is a very effective way to promote the Camon CX. How? By adding the corresponding watermark to each image that the Smartphone produces. Then, when users come across a picture with the that watermark, they know exactly where the image came from.
But you can turn it off if you want.

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by shiftback: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2017
paolokonqueror:
The phone go help amateur photographers that can't afford a DSLR camera.

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by henry007(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
henry007:
Watch everything i've covered on the Camon CX from the unboxing, performance test to the Camera review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by FellaL: 4:57am On May 01, 2017
paolokonqueror:

Absolutely sir. Absolutely.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by pr0blem: 8:17am On May 01, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Lol Haba mana!!! I know the CX really takes amazing pictures but the girl is fine na, her fiancee dey enjoy

LOL. How do you know the fiancee is enjoying? because she is too fine, the bobo may have a problem with the way boys flock around her o. Don't you think?
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 01, 2017
NCP:
This over hyped YunOS powered device again?

maybe you will give us NCP OS to hype
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by vanchi(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2017
Abeg how many times a day person go charge this phone
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by paolokonqueror(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2017
Lol true true, one could get the Camon CX and decide to be a professional photographer grin
shiftback:

The phone go help amateur photographers that can't afford a DSLR camera.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by kalimera101: 12:48am On May 28, 2017
please my camon cx screen just got broken. please where can I fix it. thanks
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by kalimera101: 12:49am On May 28, 2017
please my camon cx screen just got broken. please where can I fix it. thanks [quote author=henry007 post=56000101][/quote]
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by henry007(m): 4:02am On May 28, 2017
kalimera101:
visit carlcare. Check the app on your phone to see the nearest one to you.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by shiftback: 6:59am On May 28, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol true true, one could get the Camon CX and decide to be a professional photographer grin
Lol...I'm sure you'll go berserk if a photographer brings out a Camon Cx for your wedding after paying 400k grin

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2017
Having a fine babe is enjoyment na, you rather have the one boys don't flock around?
pr0blem:

LOL. How do you know the fiancee is enjoying? because she is too fine, the bobo may have a problem with the way boys flock around her o. Don't you think?
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by paolokonqueror(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2017
Lol of course, I'm paying you 400k, bring your equipments man
shiftback:

Lol...I'm sure you'll go berserk if a photographer brings out a Camon Cx for your wedding after paying 400k grin
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
kalimera101:

get to carlcare. I hope it's still under 3months warranty? if yes, you'd get it done for free
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
shiftback:

lol!! as long as he does a good job.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
vanchi:
Abeg how many times a day person go charge this phone

it has a fast charge and battery optimization, so don't worry about charging now and then
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by shiftback: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
D4Daymoo:

lol!! as long as he does a good job.
fair enough

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2017
shiftback:

fair enough

yeah. If the Tecno Camon CX is what the photographer uses and he does a perfect job, why not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 9GB For Just N3500?? / Run Android V4.3 Jelly Bean On Your Android V2.3.6 Without Upgrading / Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.