Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18051 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!! una no quick call me grin
omo look at WW3 happenin here cheesy
dis thread sweet die cheesy
Bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Everything has changed now......its no longer about that......nd dat shouldnt bother u....iwofa lenu mehn

Ma Nigga cheesy grin cheesy

Mo ti face panel gan because of this. lipsrsealed undecided

This one wey all of you change clothes, ban don reach una side. tongue

3 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Oya lie down ma bless yhu
*lays on Derola* tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!! una no quick call me grin
omo look at WW3 happenin here cheesy
dis thread sweet die cheesy
SINZ/ThapunisHER
feliciafelis
SNOWCREAM
and the other fighters..lemme know wen una need cold water.
Thanks, call that throttling bastard here, his petrified presence is needed.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Bad belle
me bad belle ke cheesy grin.i jus come watch film.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cplusjason fishscales

Wassup hommies? Y'all scared to type cos your big uncle away?

Beeches grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Butterbeer hun? Nice. wink
lol you likey? wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

They should all stop accusing me wrongly na. cheesy grin

First was, I discussed her with Jude. Now, it's I sold her out... shocked
Don't try to vindicate yourself before that glorified slowpoke o jare undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Babe hafa na...which level....stop makin dis dude feel fly na.....dis one u just keep tryin to vindicate ursef....to wat extent if i may àsk grin
I wonder o, she just dey give the pvssies attention angry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Dem ban me ooo.......plurimis na hin report me....pvssy niggaz
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
lefulefu:
Bruh, I dropped a msg for you with TQ. smiley

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by kaboninc(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Slid something...please check...
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Don't try to vindicate yourself before that glorified slowpoke o jare undecided

Motigbo jhor. You wanto start again? Oya bring ya head to the other side. angry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Watch the slaves begin to type now that their senseless master is around

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
lefulefu:

Oya siddon na....which drink u like?.....
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

I still insist I didn't sell her out.

Lool. I don't act except I'm attacked, she started the liking and sharing first.

Kimbra Benita27
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Motigbo jhor. You wanto start again? Oya bring ya head to the other side. angry
Seen lol wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Bigwhales: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adjust tie

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Oya siddon na....which drink u like?.....
abeg jus give me cold zobo cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

The sweet memories actually stopped me from going to people to say shii till now. I'm not the one calling people to report ish.
Like i said, you can tell yourself some truthful lies. Just the way dumb bleaching maxi was caught "liking and sharing" negative comments towards her. And by the way, what "shii" where you intending to say about her?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jayson1:
Like i said, you can tell yourself some truthful lies. Just the way maxi was caught "liking and and sharing" negative comments towards her. And by the way, what "shii" where you intending to say about?
olofofo amebo, mr falana, cat in a night gown. Pvssy, I curse your weakness and annoint your head with spit. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
olofofo amebo, mr falana, cat in a night gown. Pvssy, I curse your weakness and annoint your head with spit. Anuofia
It seems the pains we joyfully inflected you with is making your comprehensive ability and dissing capacity lower than the depth of the ocean. Bow to us.

Bloody tomfoolery nematode.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jayson1:
It seems the pains we joyfully inflected you with is making your comprehensive ability and dissing capacity lower than the depth of the ocean. Bow to us.

Bloody tomfoolery nematode.
What manner of person are you? Who did you inflict with pain? You need a spray of raid to your brain.

Lousy scum. I'll only bow when I'm taking a look at you 6 feets below me. Retardedd Scoundrel

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
*lays on Derola* tongue
Ashewo oshi....lemme let you do ur thing jawe.if u need me ....u know d drill..... grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Ashewo oshi....lemme let you do ur thing jawe.if u need me ....u know d drill..... grin
lol that drill gangan.. big EDdi wink Koni bajé sir
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
SINZ:

Bruh, I dropped a msg for you with TQ. smiley
yea i get am cheesy
hw body?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
What manner of person are you? Who did you inflict with pain? You need a spray of raid to your brain.

Lousy scum. I'll only bow when I'm taking a look at you 6 feets below me. Retardedd Scoundrel
gringrin What a pained impious hybrid autistic pig. I guess your "felicia" and "polyjuicepotion" account was incarcerated by the mods and viewers who finds your lines so weak like that of your father's brain. Well, this time, you'll be exterminated completely by the time i'm done with you.

Do well to create more account. Moronic whippet.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jayson1:
gringrin What a pained impious hybrid autistic pig. I guess your "felicia" and "polyjuicepotion" account was incarcerated by the mods and viewers who finds your lines so weak like that of your father's brain. Well, this time, you'll be exterminated completely by the time i'm done with you.

Do well to create more account. Moronic whippet.
Autistic pig, is that all you got? Purge your brain moorfucker, crack that your weedhead and come up with something impressive, ugly rococo grin

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
yea i get am cheesy hw body?
Feeling refreshed and energized this morning. grin
Hope say you go worship God today?

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrashQueen77(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
BitchSlayer101:

You are sissy bro. Where's your balls at? Touch it if they were gone too like your dimwit allies grin

Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Please do the needful
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrashQueen77:

Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Please do the needful

Mods please do not allow this troll to stain TrapQueen's reputation on nairaland. It is very obvious this troll is copying the original TRAPQUEEN77. You may check the link of the orignal sorbiquet.

https://www.nairaland.com/trapqueen77

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Corpers Sensitize Secondary School Students About HIV In Ogun (Photos) / NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.