Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18181 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
@coomradespade welcome. grin

But..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
Big shame, 5 purple beeches, ThapunisHer, fishscales jayson1 Bitchslayer101 momohkay

grin grin scared bunch
Bro am nt in that group.......i dont knw or care to know anybody here ...just saying what is real

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
BitchSlayer101:

You are sissy bro. Where's your balls at? Touch it if they were gone too like your dimwit allies grin
That one get balls? he got a micro-pen1s, he's a sissy crossdresser. A Minuscle-Dickhead

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=fishscales post=55813687][/quote] Lol, bro, leave that son of a brown kwara goat. grin

More blessings to you, bitchslayer101 and Odogwu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
momohkay:

How?.....dis is not defeat to me?........you preying on the weak nd u call that defeat.....its wah bitches do man

Bro seems you never read the whole thread? undecided before you jump on me go and read the history. Im not here to entertain you

3 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
@coomradespade welcome. grin
But..
He'll probably steal this meme too! cheesy

Dude is a meme thief and an attention starved porcupine!

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
BitchSlayer101:

You are sissy bro. Where's your balls at? Touch it if they were gone too like your dimwit allies grin
dimwit allies?....sho gbadun? undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

LOL! The dude can't brawl to save his own life.

WTF is "Ogun kill father" gringrin

Lol! He's dead on arrival bro. I actually expected him to step his game up but he just dissing with lame shade & meme makes me grin weak

3 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:
Kai! Why felicia friends come abandon am like this? sad

No more aderola to like and share him posts.. cry
no no no...not abandon...we letting him do his thing...that is how we roll.....we dont go 'crying to mamma" or do "pls back me up am wasted"...cos right now thats all i see y'all plurimis doing undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

He'll probably steal this meme too! cheesy

Dude is a meme thief and an attention starved porcupine!
Lool, Meme stealer grin

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
BitchSlayer101:

Bro seems you never read the whole thread? undecided before you jump on me go and read the history. Im not here to entertain you
Dont flatter urself if i needed entertainment.....ud be the least of entertainers undecided

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
momohkay:

Dont flatter urself if i needed entertainment.....ud be the least of entertainers undecided

Same with you bro. Now swerve and stop blocking the arena.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

no no no...not abandon...we letting him do his thing...that is how we roll.....we dont go 'crying to mamma" or do "pls back me up am wasted"...cos right now thats all i see y'all plurimis doing undecided
which one is "Do his thing"? Lool, Y'all niggers are pathetic gritters grin. I saw you throwing indirect shades also, Now it's time for you to man-up, and face the plurimi , but instead you left your "Blood deluded impotent moronic ass-monkey brother" to bear err'thing.
It's not fair oo cry

3 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by longpenis(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
Big shame, 5 purple beeches, ThapunisHer, fishscales jayson1 Bitchslayer101 momohkay

grin grin scared bunch

Add "longpenis" to the list cus I'm here to send your ashewo mothér to grave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
which one is "Do his thing"? Lool, Y'all niggers are pathetic gritters grin. I saw you throwing indirect shades also, Now it's time for you to man-up, and face the plurimi , but instead you left your "Blood deluded impotent moronic ass-monkey brother" to bear err'thing.
It's not fair oo cry
Pathetic gritters?.....that makes u what?...tell you what?.....impress me nd mayb id have that time u seek.

Jux promise me you wouldnt run to daddy wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
It's not fair oo cry
Oh good Lord. grin

3 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Pathetic gritters?.....that makes u what?...tell you what?.....impress me nd mayb id have that time u seek.

Jux just promise me you wouldnt run to daddy wink
I should be the one telling you that. smiley

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by longpenis(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

shut that your rotten maggot infested pit latrine you call a mouth up angry

you were here yesterday running your mouth unknown to you that you were invoking ur death.....A fúcking son of an armed robber angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Spot one person who can't single handedly decapitate your boyfriend in one fell swoop on nairaland?

Just one person.

No one needs help or back_up to fvck up that witless dunce, its a hierarchial maladaptation for me to diss with someone who's I.Q doesn't measure half the height of a bedbug.

So kindly take this message to him. When I'm done fvcking him and his croonies up, they will know why I am who I am on NL. Its a guarantee.

Adios!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by longpenis(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Spot one person who can't single handedly decapitate your boyfriend in one fell swoop on nairaland?

Just one person.

No one needs help or back_up to fvck up that witless dunce, its a hierarchial maladaptation for me to diss with someone who's I.Q doesn't measure half the height of a bedbug.

So kindly take this message to him. When I'm done fvcking him and his croonies up, they will know why I am who I am on NL. Its a guarantee.

Adios!

Kai, why you too dey like to dey talk the TRUTHcheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jayson1:
Lol, bro, leave that son of a brown kwara goat. grin

More blessings to you, bitchslayer101 and Odogwu..

Bless up Baba!

We go relate for junction. wink cool

Cc: CplusJason cool
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
longpenis:

Kai, why you too dey like to dey talk the TRUTHcheesy
Because the truth will always set us free. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
Beech been flowing with my babe, I know you don't have one in real life so you won't understand. Lonely lowlife grin wassup?
am good, lool, your bae? My bad undecided, Well, I actually thought she's a man, and you are the woman. Swine cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by longpenis(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Because the truth will always set us free. grin

yes o....the truth has set us free
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
longpenis:

shut that your rotten maggot infested pit latrine you call a mouth up angry

you were here yesterday running your mouth unknown to you that you were invoking ur death.....A fúcking son of an armed robber angry
Wtf is dis 1?..Well I can see your point but I still think you are full of shii undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

NBC Issues DSB And IPTV Broadcast Licence To NYSC / A Simple Prayer For All Youth Corpers / Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.