Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Armed Robbery Gone Bad ( Graphic ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Gone Bad ( Graphic ) (1091 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbery Gone Bad ( Graphic ) by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
This happened in Portharcourt Rivers state, today to be exact, at about 12:00.

A Gtbank Customer went to withdraw 2000000, the Gtbank is located on NTA road mgbuoba very close to genesis, this robber and his counter part traced the customer while in motion on okada, snatched the money which was stacked up in a duffle bag, fortunately enough the driver like james bond chased them and hit the okada they were in with his car, thats about it, although one of the criminals escaped, this one is badly injured and the police have abandoned him saying " there I Is no proof that he is a thief", because the bank customer ran with the money as soon as It was collected.

This Good samaritan decided to clean the wound sustained and also perform some clinical therapy for the dying robber.

Re: Armed Robbery Gone Bad ( Graphic ) by HungerBAD: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have no pity for all thieves.

As far as I am concerned,I am looking at the picture of a Chicken that is about to die.

How can you just want to rob another person of their sweat?and you expect us to pity you because you are dying?hiss.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Gone Bad ( Graphic ) by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
let him die
Re: Armed Robbery Gone Bad ( Graphic ) by DannyJ19(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ehya.......don't Knw y am pitying him sha..

naija police won't intervene Bcuz person wea go pay money no dhy.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy And How Can I Get License For Gun In Nigeria - Legally / Watch How Witch Got Electrocuted In Benin (video) / I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.