Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Survey Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Survey Plan (468 Views)

Real Estate Joint Venture Opportunity: (photo Of Survey Plan Attached). / Importance Of Survey Plan / New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey Plan by powerbike: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please who can help out with survey plan for a land in agbara area and how much does it cost
Re: Survey Plan by waleyp(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
HOW MANY PLOTS OF LAND AND IF YOU REALLY WANT A GOOD JOB YOU MUST PAY. YOU CAN DROP YOUR NUMBER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Re: Survey Plan by powerbike: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
waleyp:
HOW MANY PLOTS OF LAND AND IF YOU REALLY WANT A GOOD JOB YOU MUST PAY. YOU CAN DROP YOUR NUMBER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Its just one plot you can contact me on ifeanyipeter2003@gmail.com
Re: Survey Plan by Hassanabioduna(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2017
powerbike:
Please who can help out with survey plan for a land in agbara area and how much does it cost

where in Agbara, some part of it is in Lagos while the other is in Ogun, if it's the one in Ogun, the survey fee is 120k, it's better u do the survey dis quarter cos as from next quarter, survey fee in Ogun is going up as that of Lagos
Re: Survey Plan by powerbike: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Hassanabioduna:

where in Agbara, some part of it is in Lagos while the other is in Ogun, if it's the one in Ogun, the survey fee is 120k, it's better u do the survey dis quarter cos as from next quarter, survey fee in Ogun is going up as that of Lagos
Its in egudu-bale village in agbara ogun state. Pls do you know how or where i can begin d survey process? Cos im nt experienced and would not want to be cheated
Re: Survey Plan by desse: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Call at 08033506527,08073711489 for ur survey plan
Re: Survey Plan by Hassanabioduna(m): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2017
powerbike:
Its in egudu-bale village in agbara ogun state. Pls do you know how or where i can begin d survey process? Cos im nt experienced and would not want to be cheated

you can call or whatsapp me on my line 08059305757

(1) (Reply)

Graceville Gardens Sangotedo, Lekki Selling @7.5m / You Can Now Check If That Land Is Legit From Your Phone / What You Should Know About Land Documents Before You Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.