Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,967 members, 7,952,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant (18236 Views)

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by delight71: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Newway2:
Late planting season is here with us.

Plant FS. Reap bountifully.

To buy FS, contact us

0-8-0-6-3-2-4-9-4-5-7
Can we still plant this FS maize by middle of Sept. Where is your location in Ibadan?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:41am On Aug 21, 2017
delight71:

Can we still plant this FS maize by middle of Sept. Where is your location in Ibadan?

Yes, depending on ur location. But, generally not later than middle of September.

We are based in Muslim/Odinjo. But, we deliver nationwide.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Fadphils(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Newway2:

Yes, depending on ur location. But, generally not later than middle of September.

We are based in Muslim/Odinjo. But, we deliver nationwide.
Please I am in Benue, can I still plant your FS seed by Early September? And how many days is it between the planting and the harvesting?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:00am On Aug 28, 2017
U can still plant late maize till mid September.
If u must plant, plant FS
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 4:40am On Aug 30, 2017
FS is foundation seed..

Plant FS
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2017
GreenAcres:

@Billfootprints

I have been waiting for your response to this reply, not because I am interested in the "fight", but to ensure my own potential investment is safe. I have plans to try the Pioneer Seeds in 2018 maize season, therefore I am interested in the integrity of these guys. I have spoken to the Pioneer guys on the phone, i heard their own side, and I really wish to hear from you too. However, it is your choice if you choose to keep quiet after now, and allowed the investment of your fellow farmer (Me) get scammed too.

Cheers

Why not try FS seed in 2018 planting season?

U can read up on seed classification here.

Contact me if u hv any clarification.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 4:58am On Oct 23, 2017
HYBRID Vs OP

Though hybrid seems to give more yield than open pollinated seed when properly taken care of.
In terms of resistance, the open pollinated is the best.

They have been acclimatised to the system.

They can withstand insect and pest invasion.

They have high diseases resistance than hybrid because of their adaptation.

You are sure they are not GMO.

1 Like

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
2018 maize planting season will soon be here.
I hope u are planning to plant FS?
For FS maize, pls, contact us
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by miredia(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2018
IITA?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
miredia:
IITA?

No. IITA will not sell FS to just anybody.

They usually sell it out to register's outgrowers who multiply it as certified & or hybrid seeds.

FS is the grandfather of all of them.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by domack99(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good write up, educative
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Sanmiabiona769(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Great and informative
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Cocoboms(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
How many days till fresh harvest for the FS seeds? And how many cobs on average per plant?

Newway2:

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by rhef(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Innovative! I'll connect u soon.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by inspirational93: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Newway2:
As the new planting season commences, all of us will be buying different kinds of seeds to plant on the farm with hope of having a bountiful harvest.

Pls permit me to give small seminar on seed classifications & how it may affect our harvest.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Now selling.......FS maize is now available.
600/kg
Plan ahead for the new planting season.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Newway2:
Now selling.......FS maize is now available.

600/kg

If planting maize/corn, make sure it us FS.

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2018
SAMMAZ 31 FS is available.
Only 200kg.
600/kg.
10kg minimum
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Newway2:
SAMMAZ 31 FS is available.
Only 200kg.
600/kg.
10kg minimum
Happy new month.
Plant FS
Let's #FarmSmart & #FarmWisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by rhef(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good! I'm planning to get a farmland around Iseyin. I wil buy FS as soon as the land acquisition process is successful. Many thanks Newway2!
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2018
If you want bumper harvest of maize, plant FS.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Have you had the 1st rain on 2018?
It's time to take action & order for your FS maize.

For bumper harvest, plant FS
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2018
If you want bumper harvest of maize, plant FS.
Sammaz31, 600/kg
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Plant FS.
Sammaz31, 600/kg
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2018
FS Sammaz31, 600/kg
#FarmSmart & #FarmWisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by majorgr: 3:22am On Feb 19, 2018
pls how much is a ton of maize now? i want to deduce the market before going into production
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
majorgr:
pls how much is a ton of maize now? i want to deduce the market before going into production

Btwn 90k - 110k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diary Of An Okro Farmer / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / An Overview Of Ekiti State's Ikun Dairy Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.