Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,144 members, 7,957,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant (18255 Views)

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Newway2:
No better time to be s smart farmer than now.

Order for your foundation seeds.

You will be glad you did.

Let's #farmsmart #farmwisely

Easter celebration still on.

Time to plan for your 2018 maize season

Let's #farmsmart & #farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Plant FS, reap bountifully.
Let's #farmsmart & #farmwisely.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Foundation seeds (FS) are the type of seed referred to as "too sure" or "2 sure" seeds.

Wld u rather plant ordinary seed being marketed as hybrid or wld u take a smart move by going for FS?

Make a smart decision today. Go for FS.

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Newway2:
Foundation seeds (FS) are the type of seed referred to as "too sure" or "2 sure" seeds.

Wld u rather plant ordinary seed being marketed as hybrid or wld u take a smart move by going for FS?

FS is too sure
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Newway2:

FS is too sure
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
More & more farmers are daily taking d smart decision of planting FS ds season.
Don't be left behind.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
Newway2:

More rains are here.

It's time to #farmsmart & #farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2018
Newway2:

Buy FS.

#farmsmart & #farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2018
We are now fully into d rain season.

Are u still thinking of farming d old way? or do u want to counted among d smart farmers who have taken d smart decision to #farmsmart & #farmwisely?

The choice is yours
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2018
Time to take action.
Time to #farmsmart & #farmwisely.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2018
Time to take action.
Time to #farmsmart & #farmwisely.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
The raining pattern this year is somehow. One wld expected the rains to hv bn stable by now.

But, who are we to question God?

I know more rains are still coming. Hence, be prepared. with you FS maize.

Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
Newway2:
The raining pattern this year is somehow. One wld expected the rains to hv bn stable by now.

But, who are we to question God?

I know more rains are still coming. Hence, be prepared. with you FS maize.

Buy FS.

Reap bountifully.

#farmsmart & #farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Did you plant maize this season?

Did you plant FS?

If yes, you are on for bountiful harvest.

If no, then you are on a looooooooong thing.

#Farmsmart & #Farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
It seems the rainfall will be steady now. Hence, time to procure FS if you are planting maize.

Either you plant FS or not, you will have a story to tell among good, fair or bad story.

We are sure that FS's story will be a good story.

#Farmsmart & #Farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by selfwife(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Newway2:

For those of us that want to plant maize in ds planting season,.....

We hv FS (Foundation stock) maize seed for sale @500/kg.

Purity: 95%
Germination Rate: 98%
Maturity: 75days
Colour: Yellow
Drought Resistant
Fortifications: Vit A & C
Requirement/acre: 4 - 6kg
Expected Yield: 2 - 4T/acre

Price: 500/kg
Minimum order: 10kg
Delivery: Nationwide

FS seeds are 1 or 2 classes higher than d all d seeds we see arnd & buy.

Place ur order now (see my signature)
..what about those that wants to plant Plantain suckers?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2018
selfwife:
..what about those that wants to plant Plantain suckers?

Plantain suckers issues is beyond d scope of ds thread. However, I am also a cocoa/plantain farmer , u can contact me tru my signature for good plantain suckers.
Thanks
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Have you planted maize yet?
Have you planted FS?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Newway2:
Have you planted maize yet?
Have you planted FS?

Plant FS.

#farmsmart & #farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by deking(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello,

You thread has been a bit quiet this days. hope all is well

Do you have glyphosate and drought tolerate maize seeds?

Do you also deal in beans seed?

I will like to get a few KG and it will be nice to have those who have patronized you before drop some comments.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
deking:
Hello,

You thread has been a bit quiet this days. hope all is well

Do you have glyphosate and drought tolerate maize seeds?

Do you also deal in beans seed?

I will like to get a few KG and it will be nice to have those who have patronized you before drop some comments.

Hello Sir, Yes, we hv been a bit quite because of farming activities & because rain-fed planting season in SW is almost over & I will not advice any farmer to plant rain-fed maize again as from next week.

Be as it may, our FS is OP-LNTV (open pollinated low nitrogen tolerant variety), hence will do well with minimal fertilizer.

In most cases, when pple buy & they get results, they tend to keep quiet. But, will readily blow whistles if it doesn't work for then.

We don't sell beans & all our FS have minimum germination rate or viability of 90%.

Hope we hv bn able to answer your enquiries?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Another planting season is here.
Are u prepared?
If you are planting maize, plant FS
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
For the month of February only, FS is 600/kg.

Prices may change by end of February.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Newway2:

Now selling
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 4:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Newway2:

Now selling
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Now selling.......FS maize is now available. 600/kg Plan ahead for the new planting season.
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by hibeatz200: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
hello Mr new way I have been following your thread closely for a while now.
I want to Invest in maize farming this year and I noticed in one of your thread you said the expected yield per hectare is 4-10 tonnes
in another one u said it 2-4 tonnes per acre. I'm confused please clarify and I want the truth coz I perceive you know what you are saying and you sound honest.

I will like to get the best seeds for my 3 hectares farmland
I hope you can help me with that God bless you
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
hibeatz200:
hello Mr new way I have been following your thread closely for a while now.
I want to Invest in maize farming this year and I noticed in one of your thread you said the expected yield per hectare is 4-10 tonnes
in another one u said it 2-4 tonnes per acre. I'm confused please clarify and I want the truth coz I perceive you know what you are saying and you sound honest.

I will like to get the best seeds for my 3 hectares farmland
I hope you can help me with that God bless you

Expected yield:
4-10tons/ha
2-4tons/acre
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Farming is Timing. There is a time to plant and a time to harvest. This is d this me to plant Maize. For bountiful harvest, plant FS If u are not planting FS......you are on a looooooooong thing.
#farmsmart & #farmwisely
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Newway2:
Farming is Timing. There is a time to plant and a time to harvest. This is d this me to plant Maize. For bountiful harvest, plant FS If u are not planting FS......you are on a looooooooong thing.
#farmsmart & #farmwisely
How prepared are you for the new planting season?
Have you bought your FS?
Re: Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant by Newway2(m): 4:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Newway2:
#farmsmart & #farmwisely
Have you bought your FS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farmers, How Are You Selling Your Maize? / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Diary Of An Okro Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.