Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) (47055 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Debbie Rise "RAGE" Tour In Abuja In Pictures / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
Efe is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu
i support Dgrin;
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by seuncyrus(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by aloziedaya(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
I pity this generation. All this is because he won a rubbish immoral game or whatever.

But ladies that made this nation proud in an international event arrived Abuja without recognition.

I weep for this generation, useless and shameful things are celebration today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
Efe is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu
stop smoking weed you won't listen , now look at what weed has done to your brain .. Your brain don turn to akamu what a pity ......

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by FACIGAR2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
BossNation peepz be viewing like cry

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Opakan2:

who is killing you grin

you guys are doing a good job killing urselves already.. we are just there as undertakers
no hard feelings

Please bro.. Am not in for ur tribal banters go and find ur mate and play wit
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Olivers(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Baztad child. Sebi he will spend d money finish.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by mjbaba: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
."
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by tribalistseun: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
oviejnr:
Thats what you keep saying, its past some weeks now. grin

Another Tbore fans spotted, i see your still choking on the defeat even when the show is over. Hate cant take you anywhere sad
I'm not hating, just look at how he is embarrassing the talented housemates like Soma, Jon Bisola and debie by performing that wack song in AY live. So embarrassing
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by FACIGAR2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
He should stop campaigning, and go look for something else to do. Cos if na rap, make him forget am
Eyah....tell that to Tboss

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
How will Nigerian youths be inspired to strive for excellence when someone that went into a show to promote social vices is treated like a king and the student that graduated with "First class" is rewarded with #250 naira...... angry
My brother, don't let people attack you oo.. You said the truth tho cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by romelady(f): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
fact

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by chloedogie(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:

The third fan in the 5th picture be looking like "rev. King made a come back".

Meanwhile,

I hear people say that Why is academics not encouraged?, Why should Efe be given 25 million over those who went to school and first class?, blah blah blah.

Now the thing is, people subscribe to stuffs as it is important to them, people invest their funds as it is beneficial to them.
Big Brother for example is a conglomerate who consider entertainment relevant to their scope.
You don't expect them to use their personal money to fund free education, especially when they are not wired with such passion.

Big Brother is not an NGO, it is a profit making organisation. Why not blame the Govt or relevant bodies for down playing on the importance of education as it affects them directly?
Why not ask the likes of Wole Soyinka what noticeable contribution they have made to their fields.
One particular group of Educationist even went ahead to wrap N250 for a best graduating student and u want people to take dem serious.

Every body with their Boat Rockers.
I'm just tired of hearing all those jagggss!!! .

You know I'm an academician as well. But not everyone will make it with books. He has chosen his own path and he's excelling there. Let him be. There are thousands of scholarships out there that are worth over 1billion naira in this country I can tell you that. Academics and entertainment are not the same that is why there is much noise as regards EFE because it is pure entertainment. Tell me what job and work Kim kardashian is doing. And see the fame she has but will you say she is as rich as bill gate, big NO. Everything is not all about book my people. Just make sure in whatever path you choose, make success your priority and EXCEL. AND ALSO BE LEGAL AND LEGIT. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by oviejnr(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
I'm not hating, just look at how he is embarrassing the talented housemates like Soma, Jon Bisola and debie by performing that wack song in AY live. So embarrassing
Lol, they better work hard cos his already living the life of a celebrity. I see his next track making more sense than before, he only needs little support from the industry.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by chloedogie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
You know I'm an academician as well. But not everyone will make it with books. He has chosen his own path and he's excelling there. Let him be. There are thousands of scholarships out there that are worth over 1billion naira in this country I can tell you that. Academics and entertainment are not the same that is why there is much noise as regards EFE because it is pure entertainment. Tell me what job and work Kim kardashian is doing. And see the fame she has but will you say she is as rich as bill gate, big NO. Everything is not all about book my people. Just make sure in whatever path you choose, make success your priority and EXCEL. AND ALSO BE LEGAL AND LEGIT. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by chloedogie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
How will Nigerian youths be inspired to strive for excellence when someone that went into a show to promote social vices is treated like a king and the student that graduated with "First class" is rewarded with #250 naira...... angry

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by crackerspub: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
chloedogie:

Mature reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by donqx: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
overnight artificial life ... na wa o.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
abeg Seun shey bb 9ja go dy enter front page every time? everytime Efe Efe Efe u Don chop finish before you shout Efe

what nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Wickedjezebel: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
oviejnr:
Thats what you keep saying, its past some weeks now. grin

Another Tbore fans spotted, i see your still choking on the defeat even when the show is over. Hate cant take you anywhere sad
grin Baby, give me your number please embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Caramelemperor: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
crackerspub:
I swear who invented BB stuff needs to be castrated

What did he win, 8 Ivy league. Our university keep on graduating first class and they are getting no attention

Nigerians keep on getting accepted 8 Ivy league schools, which African Americans have never achieved

I see no future for this country

Oh please, go and sleep somewhere else with your hypocrisy. The person who 'invented' big brother (whom you want to castrate) is a human being like you and an entrepreneur. We all can't be passionate about the same things. He built his own brand around what he thought he liked and what he thought was worth investing in and look at what the big brother brand is today. You, on the other hand....you're here forming that you're passionate about the Ivy League schools and education, why aren't you doing anything about investing in all those? All you have to contribute is hypocrisy and dishonest criticism right? Park well, bruv.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Adeoluwa7070(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
oponu
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by columbus007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
So na Efe come be dis grin ,life.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by solid3(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
When is Tboss coming abeg?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Proud of u guy. More grace
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Simple.

Efe made the wiser choice while the idiot first class graduate has nothing to eat but his irrelevant certificate.

Success is not dependent on class of degree.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by figure007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
carammel:
Efe,better go and start something meaningful, day go soon break o.
some people will term what you just said as hating...but its nothing but the real fact ... Most people doesn't know everything is time and when you fail to plan you plan to fail ... Nothing last except you do something meaningful... God help all these celebs saa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Siscooh: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
God bless you Efe. May the Lord give you Greater Grace and take all the glory
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by watered(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
All those old ladies won't go and get productive with their lives. Later on they will start blaming unforseen and unknown forces.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Otapipia: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
crackerspub:
I swear who invented BB stuff needs to be castrated

What did he win, 8 Ivy league. Our university keep on graduating first class and they are getting no attention

Nigerians keep on getting accepted 8 Ivy league schools, which African Americans have never achieved

I see no future for this country
Hey mugu, this is called show biz, if your fermented brain is not able to differentiate between academics and show biz then it is your type that are complicating simple issues and making them seem big.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) by Tripdarlinq(f): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

who his first class epp Bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.