Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter (5902 Views)

Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Kutis2030(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tel dem

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by MirabelArode(f): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ipobexposed, Even if Ojukwu himself wakes up today and says he hates Biafra, it won't stop the momentum of the agitation.

Biafra was bigger than Ojukwu and the Old East didn't take permission from Ojukwu to become Biafrans. The Eastern chiefs ORDERED Ojukwu to declare Biafra. In Biafra, the people are greater. So the so-called 'Ojukwu's daughter's' views are irrelevant. Biafrans didn't become Biafrans because of Ojukwu's family. They are not like the ewedu-gobbling people who can't move an inch because their empty-skulled looting gbegiri leaders says they must remain slaves to rotten-toothed gworo-chewers from fouta djallon.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin when I first saw the post I knew it must be the usual terrorist who has been working romantically unattached with Nairaland Biafra haters to (in their foolish thoughts) cripple the Biafra restoration efforts by the single gentleman who has pinned down the zoo and it's governmental affairs to a stand still cheesy cheesy grin Imagine Zarria abi Zahara Buhari coming out to tell you that Buhari is dead, or sultan of sokoto resigning from his throne to join seminary school after converting to Christianity, and the news had to come from terrorist IPodexposed? I have reported this terrorist to the Nairaland authorities over many false informations he peddles in this platform as it violates the rules of Nairaland #8 but they have been displaying ignorance, not like I needed any soothsayer to know he's saying what the Nairaland equally harbours. Is also important that terrorist ipodexposed and the nairaland Biafra haters should know that Biafra will not be declared on nairaland but nairaland must carry the report that Biafra has been restored(mark my words) But guess what......

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Kingsley10000: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
wailers are gonna crucify her today

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Kingsley10000: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
apga should stop using ojukwu pic to solicit for votes .....she said the fact

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by ilohemmy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Total blasphemy
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by ProsperOkec: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
grin when I first saw the post I knew it must be the usual terrorist who has been working romantically unattached with Nairaland Biafra haters to (in their foolish thoughts) cripple the Biafra restoration efforts by the single gentleman who has pinned down the zoo and it's governmental affairs to a stand still cheesy cheesy grin Imagine Zarria abi Zahara Buhari coming out to tell you that Buhari is dead, or sultan of sokoto resigning from his throne to join seminary school after converting to Christianity, and the news had to come from terrorist IPodexposed? I have reported this terrorist to the Nairaland authorities over many false informations he peddles in this platform as it violates the rules of Nairaland #8 but they have been displaying ignorance, not like I needed any soothsayer to know he's saying what the Nairaland equally harbours. Is also important that terrorist ipodexposed and the nairaland Biafra haters should know that Biafra will not be declared on nairaland but nairaland must carry the report that Biafra has been restored(mark my words) But guess what......

Sir the info is true I have opened the Ojukwu daughter profile.

I have confirmed the news

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
GameGod:

Worry about your backward regio, you guys have been in charge for years still the poorest in Nigeria.

In other news..

The State Of Northern Nigeria is As Backward and Challenged as Afghanistan- Nasir El-Rufai says

Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, says
some states in the North West region are as
backward. And challenged as Afghanistan.
El-Rufai who said this at the ongoing
Kaduna Economic and Investment summit,
stated that many of the states are as
backward as Afghanistan in terms of
Education, Health care and
Opportunities. He said:
“Yesterday, the Emir of Kano, His
Royal Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi
II, made certain observations about
the state of northern Nigeria within
the larger Nigeria context. Because
the truth of the matter is when you
look at human development in the
indices of Nigeria, they hide a lot of
information. They saw us as middle
income country, they saw that we are
making progress in terms of
education and health care. But when
you disaggregate this number and
look at them from zone to zone, from
state to state, it is very revealing.
It shows for, instance, that some
states in Nigeria are as backward as
Afghanistan in terms of education,
health care and opportunities. And
many of the states in the Northwest
are afflicted with these challenges.
We have the largest number of out-
of-school children, we have the
largest number of girls not
completing basic education, we have
the lowest levels of women giving
birth in hospitals and health clinics,
we have the highest infant mortality
rate and we have the highest
maternity mortality and morbidity
rate.
Unless we recognise that and come
together and address our common
challenges, we will continue to pull
Nigeria backward, in my opinion, and
that is the last thing we want

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2017
ProsperOkec:

How did you equally confirm the genus of her being Ojukwu's daughter?
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by stonemasonn: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2017
I think it is time to change the name of the proposed Igbo nation. The name Biafra seems to be associated with misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Notasyouthink: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Must be very painful for the iPods to hear.
What must be painful?? Is mojekwu God??
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Notasyouthink: 4:20am On Apr 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
Comments from Ojukwu daughter post

Mynd44 Lalasticlala click her profile here
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1749699588390374&id=100000510480299&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1749699588390374%3Atl_objid.1749699588390374%3Athid.100000510480299%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1493621999%3A-6261870280273647149
If you like shout till tomorrow this your​ useless post will not smell front page.

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Notasyouthink: 4:30am On Apr 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga Nnamdi KANU is a terrorist. If he wants Biafra why don't he ask for a referendum than ask for Igbos to kill Hausas in one of my evidence videos
When did kanu gave such order?? Because, I've gone through your so called "evidence video" and still can't place a finger​ in any valid point.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Notasyouthink: 4:36am On Apr 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

So Nnamdi Kanu that insulted Igbo women what can u say about that
Stop dodging by putting kanu on the picture just answer him.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by redsun(m): 4:52am On Apr 23, 2017
It is like saying one's instinct is dead and buried. There will always remain a burning quest for freedom for those that are in bondage, and alive.

Nigerians is joke and only jokers want to be a part of it as it is at the moment. Biafra is a concept and it is concept of emancipation from mental slavery, utter misery, and subjective backward ward. .
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by ProsperOkec: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
How did you equally confirm the genus of her being Ojukwu's daughter?

She has one profile and I added her long ago.
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2017
ProsperOkec:

She has one profile and I added her long ago.
That didn't answer my question, go and review the question again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Sunnynwa: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala she just posted it on Facebook search her name if u don't believe

Mods can you please place a ban on OP for spreading false information. Pamela Mojekwu is not Ojukwu's daughter, she's the daughter of C C Mojekwu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by LionDeLeo: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2017
post=55823550:

Worry about your backward regio, you guys have been in charge for years still the poorest in Nigeria.

In other news..

The State Of Northern Nigeria is As Backward and Challenged as Afghanistan- Nasir El-Rufai says

Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, says
some states in the North West region are as
backward. And challenged as Afghanistan.
El-Rufai who said this at the ongoing
Kaduna Economic and Investment summit,
stated that many of the states are as
backward as Afghanistan in terms of
Education, Health care and
Opportunities. He said:
“Yesterday, the Emir of Kano, His
Royal Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi
II, made certain observations about
the state of northern Nigeria within
the larger Nigeria context. Because
the truth of the matter is when you
look at human development in the
indices of Nigeria, they hide a lot of
information. They saw us as middle
income country, they saw that we are
making progress in terms of
education and health care. But when
you disaggregate this number and
look at them from zone to zone, from
state to state, it is very revealing.
It shows for, instance, that some
states in Nigeria are as backward as
Afghanistan in terms of education,
health care and opportunities. And
many of the states in the Northwest
are afflicted with these challenges.
We have the largest number of out-
of-school children, we have the
largest number of girls not
completing basic education, we have
the lowest levels of women giving
birth in hospitals and health clinics,
we have the highest infant mortality
rate and we have the highest
maternity mortality and morbidity
rate.
Unless we recognise that and come
together and address our common
challenges, we will continue to pull
Nigeria backward, in my opinion, and
that is the last thing we want

Really?

But who were the noisiest then?

76 deported

http://icirnigeria.org/deported-lagos-destitute-sue-fashola

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Mods can you please place a ban on OP for spreading false information. Pamela Mojekwu is not Ojukwu's daughter, she's the daughter of C C Mojekwu.

Oga u dey post rubbish
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by ProsperOkec: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
That didn't answer my question, go and review the question again.

I said it is her. Do I look like a political person to u
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Sunnynwa: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Sharaap. Pamela Mojekwu is not Ojukwu's daughter. She's Chief C C Mojekwu's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by ProsperOkec: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Sharaap. Pamela Mojekwu is not Ojukwu's daughter. She's Chief C C Mojekwu's daughter.

FCK off
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Sunnynwa: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ProsperOkec:

FCK off

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by ProsperOkec: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sunnynwa:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Oga you provoked me. Don't ever quote me again
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Sunnynwa: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Oga you provoked me. Don't ever quote me again

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland

Oga don't find trouble on my thread before I call mynd44 to ban u. don't abuse on my thread
Re: Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter by Trinicol3: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
First of all her name is Pamela Mojekwu this is the link to her Facebook Profile. She has posted on her Facebook that Biafra is dead and buried.

This is her verified Facebook below go and verify what she posted 8 hrs ago.

https://mobile.facebook.com/pamela.mojekwu?v=timeline&lst=100007839851773%3A100000510480299%3A1492796552&ref=opera_speed_dial

This is what Aguocha Chinwendum said about how she blocked him on Facebook this is the link to his post and their personal conversation.

Here
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1434936526566151&id=100001494529154&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6411507613160884430%3Amf_story_key.1415994065181692%3Atop_level_post_id.1415994065181692%3Atl_objid.1415994065181692&_rdc=1&_rdr

Ojukwu first son has said he will contest 2019
Emma Nmezu has been accused of betraying IPOB you can tune in.
Now Ojukwu Daughter is saying Biafra is dead.

Open the Ojukwu Daughter profile first.

See photos as shared by Aguocha Chinwendum who claimed she blocked him
I don't know why Biafra's issues give you sleepless nights. Why are you so pained?
Every time Biafra this Biafra that.
We want out, that's why you're crying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accord Party Rejects Rivers Guber Results / Citizens Supporting Citizens Commence Community Outreach Program Across Villages / Ekiti Receives Deployment Of Military Personnel To Strengthen Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.