Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) (70017 Views)

Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Artistree: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
benedictnsi:

no d curse dah boy Jor...... it serves d lady right.

make she go marry
Didn't you hear that she's married? Chief Judge!

1 Like

Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by hollywater: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
End time Church Leader.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
tolurainbow:
Lol instead of him to enter set grin grin grin
grin
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
She wana use her instrument spoil a family
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by nmreports: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by nwokolokingsley(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Respect women
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by oyienootieno: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
The latest way for cover up.. let her sue them sharply.
1. ASSULT
2. ATTEMPTED MURDER
3. OPPRESSION

With the recent occurrences one can not but believe Stephanie Otobo.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
now she looks cooler in person
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by goldedprince: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
omg, you do this to a sexy LovePeddler because of prick. na this kain bois i dey like beat up
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by PublicAssurance: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
the son no try. e for kpokpo the slut some more!
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by ojun50(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
I want to see her original face befor i comment
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by ioreth69(f): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by aralomo1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
See her pomo eyes self. Laughing in 3D mode.

Want to learn how to make money online? Check my siggy.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
benedictnsi:

make she go marry
Because of FTC trophy to read the article come hard for you smh
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hope he did same to the father?

2 Likes

Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Carter4luv(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dis one na small, since u will not allow people fada to rest
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by JuneOctober(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked aahh! That means him go kill his papa nau. grin
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Organs(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
benedictnsi:

make she go marry

Dont jump to conclusions he might not be dating her... He has no right to take the law into his hands.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Neoking: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
The boy spoil the woman gan oo
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by SURElee(f): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omo! See how them stitch the woman cut like my primary two needle work assignment. Looks like rubber thread was used for the stitching. Hahahahahahahahaha. This is really inhumane of the boy o! You don't solve issues like this na. That scar would be there for life and this would then go on to bring side talks/divisons within the said church. How does one stone a man's wife? Some people no dey fear sha.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why was she beated?
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by gud4dbest(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
DannyJ19:
Instead he should hit the father's head...

abi,he has no business with the woman
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Read before you comment . she's married.
benedictnsi:

make she go marry
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by ManTiger(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/21/lady-hit-with-stone-by-church-leaders-son-for-sleeping-with-his-father-photo/

As shared by Uju Patricia ...

A 30-year-old lady, Kelebogile Koenaesele was attacked as she left the church yard in Botshabelo area in South Africa over allegation of sleeping with her church leader. She was allegedly attacked by the church leader’s son who accused her of sleeping with his father.

Kelebogile was apparently hit with a stone and she's now recovering in the hospital.

She said on Friday she got an SMS from an unknown number. “It said they wondered why Kelebogile prayed, but being the bitch she is, she will pay for her evil deeds.

“The son of a church leader accused me of dating his father. On Sunday when we left church, a stone hit my back and I fell down. He threw stones at my face. I don’t know why he accused me as I am a married woman and the man is also married.

“Now I see why they chose to speak about adultery. Even the church founder spoke about women dating married men. I’ll open a case as soon as I am discharged.”

In his reaction, the church leader said: “When my son beat Kelebogile, I was not at church. I am not dating her. I help her and her family.”

The senior pastor and founder, Archbishop Malefatsane Ramahodi said:
“I heard about the members who fought. I spoke to the leader about the matter and when Kelebogile comes out of hospital, we will resolve it.”

He got that line from bro sule

1 Like

Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by sirusX(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Organs:

Dont jump to conclusions he might not be dating her... He has no right to take the law into his hands.
My wonder what his father preaches in church, and if he even listens at all...cz no matter how dicey situations are, he should still show that level of christianity in his actions undecided
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by NaijaBlend: 3:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Did u read the post at all?

What's in the post? Do you expect both the pastor and the married lady to accept they were dating? What makes you feel nothing went in? Please show me in the post!
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by horllyma(m): 3:19am On Apr 22, 2017
benedictnsi:

make she go marry
She's married!
I don't think u read the story.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by horllyma(m): 3:22am On Apr 22, 2017
benedictnsi:

make she go marry
She's married! I don't think u read the story.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by UncleJJ(m): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/21/lady-hit-with-stone-by-church-leaders-son-for-sleeping-with-his-father-photo/

As shared by Uju Patricia ...

A 30-year-old lady, Kelebogile Koenaesele was attacked as she left the church yard in Botshabelo area in South Africa over allegation of sleeping with her church leader. She was allegedly attacked by the church leader’s son who accused her of sleeping with his father.

Kelebogile was apparently hit with a stone and she's now recovering in the hospital.

She said on Friday she got an SMS from an unknown number. “It said they wondered why Kelebogile prayed, but being the bitch she is, she will pay for her evil deeds.

“The son of a church leader accused me of dating his father. On Sunday when we left church, a stone hit my back and I fell down. He threw stones at my face. I don’t know why he accused me as I am a married woman and the man is also married.

“Now I see why they chose to speak about adultery. Even the church founder spoke about women dating married men. I’ll open a case as soon as I am discharged.”

In his reaction, the church leader said: “When my son beat Kelebogile, I was not at church. I am not dating her. I help her and her family.”

The senior pastor and founder, Archbishop Malefatsane Ramahodi said:
“I heard about the members who fought. I spoke to the leader about the matter and when Kelebogile comes out of hospital, we will resolve it.”

abegii! Married women and pastors are like rice and stew.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by 1metre: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Foolish son, he just wants to spoil show for daddy, mummys boy oshi!! angry
you can't rule out the fact that the boy may be right, SA ladies both married and single can dance such tune so far 1Rand is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics / Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.