Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) (70035 Views)

Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by babapressy(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Emanodimo(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Uhmm... I will blame all of them... I The father create room for Suspicion, the boy ought to discuss that with his Dad, then challenge him if he is worthy to be ignore.But if his Dad have stolen public money like the case in Nigeria, he will rub minds with him Dad, not reacting. The woman also create run for suspense, that is why the bwoy shock her.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by morscino: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
donsteady:

No worry, when your younger sister friend straff ur dad u go understand
Me wey I dey reason how to hook up my old man with one small babe,but i doubt if im go wan collect.
D sexual life span of a man is way longer than dat of a woman,d whole world should understand dis..
Every man is a born polygamist,but society and religion is what has turned men to something else...
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Foolish son, he just wants to spoil show for daddy, mummys boy oshi!! angry
, lolz, which show again
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Wicked son, there are procedures in reporting such case, why should he have to take laws into his hand
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by efavour: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Foolish son, he just wants to spoil show for daddy, mummys boy oshi!! angry
No, he is a son after most women's heart,including mine. We can at least have a loyal son if we can't boast of a loyal husband.
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
NaijaBlend:

What's in the post? Do you expect both the pastor and the married lady to accept they were dating? What makes you feel nothing went in? Please show me in the post!

Huh?
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by Tisham20(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
what will u do to ur dad dude?
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
divilele:
na wa ooh,,d boy will have evidence for going this far,,,when u are sure abt something u don't hesitate,,amyrite??

But is your evidence sure?
Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by justuce(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
mehn this boy na Muhammed Ali's son ..see punches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.