Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How Do I Get A Bank Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get A Bank Job? (18520 Views)

This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Xtaceeey: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Emmaesty:
I know of a contract staff that earns 110k. She does administrative roles

She's definitely not a starter. U start with Less than 70k for a year after which u will start getting less than 90k. After some more years before u can earn the 110k u put up there.

Besides there r also tips they get daily outside salaries.
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by columbus007(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
dangotesmummy:

Having an ond or hnd is not enough. Do you have big brez to match your qualification or big hips that can twist ogas power house well cheesy tongue

Don't forget that in Nigeria eni tomoway lomoiwe grin tongue
why are you like these grin,ehn,just tell me why are you like this cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

thanks sir! I can't spend more than two years there ooo, as I've got plans.
I wanna use their salary to learn some skills.

That is if you will be able to find free time to learn the skills undecided

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by vicben27(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Emmaesty:
Try Icsl, Workforce and Vic Lawrence Associates.

I suggest you focus more on VLA because they recruit for Gtbank and Gtbank pays its contract staff 90-120k per month which is better than other banks.
useless workforce dy wil tell u to bring 25 garentors even d native doctor in ur village will have to sign as ur referee!

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by verygudbadguy(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:
I'm currently teaching but I don't wanna resume there anymore coz the pay doesn't worth it. I'll like to however work in a bank, as I'll like to have some experience in the financial sector. I know its stressful there but God is my strength.
so how do I get one.
qualification is OND/HND

@Op search for icsl, Phillips consulting, u-connect, linking and Bernie consulting, workforce online...

I can bet u dat u will get a teller or customer service job under 2 months.

Provided u can write their test and pass..

Tip, u need to package ur CV with related experience. All d best.

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by funnynation(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Emmaesty:
Try Icsl, Workforce and Vic Lawrence Associates.

I suggest you focus more on VLA because they recruit for Gtbank and Gtbank pays its contract staff 90-120k per month which is better than other banks.
Do VLA recruit for other firm or only banks?
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
OkparaEze:

Why bank job?
well.... I guess its one of the easiest means of earning 50k and above in this present Nigeria. I also want to have better knowledge of activities in the banking industry.
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
donfemo:
You think the bank pays,? There is discrimination with BSc and Hnd so basically you will be a contract staff. That one is just modern day slavery o. Contract staffs barely get well paid.
banking slavery....have you tried teaching? the pay you less than 30k, but still find a way of owing you.

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Uchennazico:

Wow wow wow wow.. Are you an ambulance??
on top money that's times 4 of my salary? please, lemme woooooooow
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
HenriFayol:
Will you be able to go for training while working. I mean how do you intend to acquire those skills while most of your day will be spent at work? I could learn the how from you.
Kobicove:

That is if you will be able to find free time to learn the skills undecided
HenriFayol:
Will you be able to go for training while working. I mean how do you intend to acquire those skills while most of your day will be spent at work? I could learn the how from you.

just wanna learn how to make money online...
Bank job is to meet my immediate needs and provide me something to have some savings from.
when internet starts paying, I quit bank and return to school.
so, I'll be schooling, making my money online, and also learning some other skills too.
i strongly believe Two years is enough to achieve all these.

I'm making it sound cheap abi? well... positivity is key.

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by boomii(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
OND/HND qualifies you as a bank contract staff. These are outsourced personnel so you have to register through the companies e.g ICSL, workforce, etc.

Also, I know in some banks, you can get upgraded after gaining experience and a B.SC (part-time) to an "operating officer" with added perks and all

Good luck with your job search!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:
I'm currently teaching but I don't wanna resume there anymore coz the pay doesn't worth it. I'll like to however work in a bank, as I'll like to have some experience in the financial sector. I know its stressful there but God is my strength.
so how do I get one.
qualification is OND/HND
If you're 24 or below. Send me a PM.
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
boomii:

Good luck with your job search!
madam, please come! this your comment get as e be o! there's something on your mind! pls tell me!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Emmaesty(f): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

wow wow wow
pls, what qualification is she working with? HND/OND
HND, she's currently working on her Bsc

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Emmaesty(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

thanks. do you know more about their recruitment process? if yes, can you please tell me how to go about it.
mo appreciate gan!
I'm not too sure but you can Google them to know more

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Emmaesty(f): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
stainlessnature:
that's because she had spent a minimum of 5yrs in the bank.
True 4-5 years sha
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
dirtymoney:
I'm still 24...
I wouldn't be able to get anythin from you if I send you a pm, as I can't access that email anymore.
orisunmibaree@gmail.com
that's my email add. I'm grateful already!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Emmaesty(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xtaceeey:

She's definitely not a starter. U start with Less than 70k for a year after which u will start getting less than 90k. After some more years before u can earn the 110k u put up there.

Besides there r also tips they get daily outside salaries.
Yes she has stayed in the bank for a minimum of four years
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Emmaesty(f): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
vicben27:
useless workforce dy wil tell u to bring 25 garentors even d native doctor in ur village will have to sign as ur referee!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Emmaesty(f): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
funnynation:

Do VLA recruit for other firm or only banks?
I can't say
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by HenriFayol(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

Bank job is to meet my immediate needs and provide me something to have some savings from.
so, I'll be schooling, making my money online, and also learning some other skills too.

That's great.
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Even when you think you've heard enough some will still be coming with so mumu thinking, my guy, I thought in a school for good three years, currently on the job with a bank, my brother, I will advise,you continue with your teaching job, save your prestige, energy and emotion. Expecially with your current qualification, the banking sector may not be the best place for you to be, unless you want to end up with regreat, frustration, anger etc. This is my advice to you, thought it may not be easy, now that you have a job, try to save little cash, and start something. With my current knowledge i have got to know that you dont need 500k, 300k or N1m to start a business, I am currently running a parole buzz that i started with little or no start up capital I work only on saturdays, delivers on sundays and i make within 5k -8k, mind you, I do this just on Saturdays and still go for my Monday - friday 6am to 7am (work) with pains. So reason well.

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by hector: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't like bank job at all
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Danjunior(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
DEBJOCH1:
Even when you think you've heard enough some will still be coming with so mumu thinking, my guy, I thought in a school for good three years, currently on the job with a bank, my brother, I will advise,you continue with your teaching job, save your prestige, energy and emotion. Expecially with your current qualification, the banking sector may not be the best place for you to be, unless you want to end up with regreat, frustration, anger etc. This is my advice to you, thought it may not be easy, now that you have a job, try to save little cash, and start something. With my current knowledge i have got to know that you dont need 500k, 300k or N1m to start a business, I am currently running a parole buzz that i started with little or no start up capital I work only on saturdays, delivers on sundays and i make within 5k -8k, mind you, I do this just on Saturdays and still go for my Monday - friday 6am to 7am (work) with pains. So reason well.
Please which one is parole buzz?.
It sounds lucrative.
I'm interested, how do I go about it?
Help a brother sir
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by walexsho(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
DEBJOCH1:
Teaching? You must be joking, have you really taught in a private secondary sch that pay less than 30k? someone will only waste his/her time gaining work experience that won't count in other sector until they start saying you are too old at age 26 or more. Nowadays companies are human traffickers looking for <24, You now have age cheaters all over the country. As a man can you keep a family with less than 30k as you hardly see a private school that pays up to 50k. I was at a school in Agege (name withheld) they wanted to pay 35k Despite two years experience in Teaching and more than 15k to be spent on Transport fare.
As a fresh Graduate don't make such mistake else being a teacher may be a life sentence for you.
And please which biz fetches 5k-8k Saturday - Sunday. show me the way. check your email I sent you a Request
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Danjunior(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
dirtymoney:
I'm 24 years of age as well.
What is the catch?
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by kollybay4u: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
The only job you can get from the bank now is DSA marketing with your qualification. Now every bank are trying to increase there deposit and they used DSA for that. Now Stanbic ibtc are also recruiting (massively) through workforce and direct invite. I was called last week went but I am not interested because I'm unready doing same with another bank. There pay is around that 50k. Success is yours!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
kollybay4u:
The only job you can get from the bank now is DSA marketing with your qualification. Now every bank are trying to increase there deposit and they used DSA for that. Now Stanbic ibtc are also recruiting (massively) through workforce and direct invite. I was called last week went but I am not interested because I'm unready doing same with another bank. There pay is around that 50k. Success is yours!
marketing?! as in going about to find customers?! I no want ooo!
I've done enough marketing jobs already!
bank teller is perhaps the least I can settle for.

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by showlove911(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
guy source for little capital nd start off on a low key. if u insist, get me some capital, nd take ova mi job!!!!

bank job is over-hyped!!!
we are stocked!!!!
run for your dear life!!!
tank me l8r!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by divalindiway(f): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

Lool....u spund just like me...almost 2 yrs down the line...I still have nothing to show for my bank work. It will suck up ur whole time that u barely have time to sleep not to talk of learning something new. Am sure right now u r feeling like bank job is the next big thing..untill u get there, by the way..did u notice thst those who have tried the bank job are asking u not to..

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by kollybay4u: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:
marketing?! as in going about to find customers?! I no want ooo! I've done enough marketing jobs already! bank teller is perhaps the least I can settle for.
Looking for new customers to open accounts with target (monthly incremental).
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Makz: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
if its marketing na e easy to get pass

abeg explain more

Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased / 20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53