Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Do I Get A Bank Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get A Bank Job? (18518 Views)

This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by apollo13(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Just go to any bank

Tell them you want to talk to their manager

Ask the manager if they have any job vacancies
Na so e easy!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by apollo13(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
TosineGuy:
No be only you need am oh.
I am currently a teacher. I nid a banking job too oh. I have B.Sc in Mathematics. Wether contract staff or not. I need the job. The salary will be more than that of a teacher, thats why i need it and also i am still below 24.
Register through workforce
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Fisocoded(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

thanks. do you know more about their recruitment process? if yes, can you please tell me how to go about it.
mo appreciate gan!

www.icsjobportal.com
register and verify your account with d verification code sent to ur mail, den log in to ur icsl account and edit ur resume, upon submittion of ur resume a unique code will be sent to ur mail keep it safe for further processing, u will be contacted... VLA, workforce, SOL, Dragnet, C and I and Ison bpo is also a link all d best bro & welcome to d club in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
divalindiway:

Lool....u spund just like me...almost 2 yrs down the line...I still have nothing to show for my bank work. It will suck up ur whole time that u barely have time to sleep not to talk of learning something new. Am sure right now u r feeling like bank job is the next big thing..untill u get there, by the way..did u notice thst those who have tried the bank job are asking u not to..
I've got a friend who's presently doing his ICAN while working in the bank.
have you ever been a teacher
I was discussing with my ''teacher'' friend on Thursday...he earns 25k, but when the school would pay their salary, they'll give them 5k, saying there's no money on ground, even when they've received over 8million from students as school fees.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by divalindiway(f): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

I've got a friend who's presently doing his ICAN while working in the bank.
have you ever been a teacher
I was discussing with my ''teacher'' friend on Thursday...he earns 25k, but when the school would pay their salary, they'll give them 5k, saying there's no money on ground, even when they've received over 8million from students as school fees.

Am only saying...that there are better jobs other than bank job that will give u money and time to learn...talk about bank job...hehehe u are even narrowing your choice to tellering....thats like the least least role in a bank. I will advise u channel ur faith into aiming higher. If u stay that cubicle only 1 month..pay shortage out of ur little 60k (which sounds like big money now) u will understand
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by iamvictorrr(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good day people. I am an undergraduate who has been looking for internship placement since feb, i've submitted my letter to several companies but none of them have gotten back to me, and am running out of time. Please any one here can be of help?. Would really appreciate a computer company. Am a computer engineering student in my 4th year. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
divalindiway:

Am only saying...that there are better jobs other than bank job that will give u money and time to learn...talk about bank job...hehehe u are even narrowing your choice to tellering....thats like the least least role in a bank. I will advise u channel ur faith into aiming higher. If u stay that cubicle only 1 month..pay shortage out of ur little 60k (which sounds like big money now) u will understand
hmmn...I understand your point anyways.
so, what other jobs do you think could pay as high as that?
ive tried teaching and marketing though.
and most manufacturing companies are complaining of lack of production due to recession.
also, what other duties can one do in the bank with an ond result.
thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by lanvic12(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Always try to follow up when workforce.org for there post they recruit mostly for banks ...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by ddjay: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:
I'm currently teaching but I don't wanna resume there anymore coz the pay doesn't worth it. I'll like to however work in a bank, as I'll like to have some experience in the financial sector. I know its stressful there but God is my strength.
so how do I get one.
qualification is OND/HND
to me,its the simplest job to get (marketing) but hard to maintain. the simple thing is this,if u have friends or family/relations that can open fat accounts, then u have the job,just walk to the marketing manager of any bank and tell him u have the targets (the fat account) thats all, u have the marketing job,from the marketing u can switch if have ur way there
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
ddjay:

to me,its the simplest job to get (marketing) but hard to maintain. the simple thing is this,if u have friends or family/relations that can open fat accounts, then u have the job,just walk to the marketing manager of any bank and tell him u have the targets (the fat account) thats all, u have the marketing job,from the marketing u can switch if have ur way there
in davido's voice ''we no get 30bilion for account, o baby!''
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by dangotesmummy: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin

It's true na.you no buy Ankara you wan chop semo grin

Where them dey do am? grin

Qualification lasan olese.big yash is an added advantage wink
columbus007:
why are you like these grin,ehn,just tell me why are you like this cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by columbus007(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

It's true na.you no buy Ankara you wan chop semo grin

Where them dey do am? grin

Qualification lasan olese.big yash is an added advantage wink
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Obinna101: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
dirtymoney:
If you're 24 or below. Send me a PM.
I'm below 24 also, can i send u a pm?
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Faramide(m): 12:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Forward your Cv to onaona25@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by rchilee: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Icsl
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by walexsho(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
I
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by sholajigga(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
anochuko01:
I'm currently teaching but I don't wanna resume there anymore coz the pay doesn't worth it. I'll like to however work in a bank, as I'll like to have some experience in the financial sector. I know its stressful there but God is my strength.
so how do I get one.
qualification is OND/HND

Just go to the nearest bank with a cardboard saying you need a bank job on your chest and you'll get it in minutes.
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by BE811APP: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
walexsho:

Jobberman is as useless as Jiji...
Sincerely speaking Jobberman is soooo useless

The useless Jobberman.. Refused to delist me from their mailing list after sending messages both email and text messages to remove my email.. Till date.. I still get their annoying mails..

I wonder why dey can't respect someone's privacy or even after landing a good job.. U still get there mails..

So annoying..
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by anochuko01(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2017
dirtymoney:
Faramide:
dirtymoney:
Good morning Sirs...
hope you haven't forgotten me ooo!
I've sent PM and CV as requested... I hope to receive something positive today.
thanks!
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by walexsho(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2017
anochuko01:

Good morning Sirs...
hope you haven't forgotten me ooo!
I've sent PM and CV as requested... I hope to receive something positive today.
thanks!
It's not that easy ooo, Submit the hardcopy of your cv at Workforce office, Gbagada.
Go to Vic Lawrence on Thursday with your CV, writing materials and a passport photograph

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by MeezPat(f): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2017
I need a bank job too. Customer service or teller.. ...
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Welcomme: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2017
I need a bank Job too. Even if it is in the northern part of the country. Pls help a brother. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Faramide:
Hi, I'm a Bsc holder. ..please should i forward mine too ??
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Johncuppa(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:

@Op search for icsl, Phillips consulting, u-connect, linking and Bernie consulting, workforce online...

I can bet u dat u will get a teller or customer service job under 2 months.

Provided u can write their test and pass..

Tip, u need to package ur CV with related experience. All d best.
Good day sir.
Please, I need your help. I want to know what recruiting firm test like.
As in, what are their likely test's questions or area of coverage to prepare for.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by Johncuppa(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
walexsho:

It's not that easy ooo, Submit the hardcopy of your cv at Workforce office, Gbagada.
Go to Vic Lawrence on Thursday with your CV, writing materials and a passport photograph
Good day, sorry for disturbing you, please, what are the test likely questions.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by walexsho(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Johncuppa:

Good day, sorry for disturbing you, please, what are the test likely questions.
Thanks.

If you are prepared to accept sales and marketing Jobs, you can go for them. They only give better offer to their own. I was invited like 3 times this year and attended their interview, all they could offer was rubbish. I was not ready to be a foot warrior and become older than my age

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Bank Job? by myjobmagofficia: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2018
There are tons of way to get a banking job but you got to start first look for the job. You can find a listing of banking jobs here https://www.myjobmag.com/jobs-by-field/banking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Transfer Service From One Federal Ministry To Another / 20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview / Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.