Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating (2123 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
If you break my heart , I go date your mother and our son go call me your father.....lols
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by purem(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018

Why is your diary filled with empty posts?

I'll be updating it from now on. Thank you for stopping by. embarassed

Why is this two Monickers displaying nobody? WTF?

@vaxx should we continue the relationship after all this
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by vaxx: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
purem:

Why is this two Monickers displaying nobody? WTF?

@vaxx should we continue the relationship after all this
those moniker are the pests on that thread.....

I belief love transcend mistake ......the matter is do you still love the person after the issue? Can you still continue? Will you still trust her again? These are the issue you should address first....
Re: What You Should Do If You Catch Your Partner Cheating by purem(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
vaxx:
those moniker are the pests on that thread.....

I belief love transcend mistake ......the matter is do you still love the person after the issue? Can you still continue? Will you still trust her again? These are the issue you should address first....

The girl you're supposed to marry is fvckin anoda nigga while u'r still dating and ur saying love transcend mistakes. Do u think of wen u finally marries her

Some weeks ago my girl told me that I can av anoda chick asides her so she called me yesterday only to say a guy gave her money for her hair

Meaning that she has a side nigga and wants me to av a side chick too

Som gels are suppose to be a fvckin pests

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! / O.B. Lulu-briggs Inheritance Crisis: Police Shuts Down Oil Firm Moni Pulo Ltd, / Can Your 3 Years Old Kid Write 1-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.