Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now (1474 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Berbierklaus(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mznaett:

Nothing much dear...
Still hoping for the best...

Ermmm! btw,what's up with you and family section these days now? Seems you've even put Romance section on-hold too?...
I rarely open it sef, unless thread is on FP.
But I visit any section that catches my fancy,you?

The best is surely going to happen dear kiss
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Berbierklaus(f): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
you aren't the intelligent lady I think then.
You lying ass aren't intelligent either,now crawl back to your hole mouse.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
ifyalways:
I'm interested in knowing where your friend underwent 2 different DNA tests and got the results all within 4 days in this Nigeria. . .
depending on the lab you choose, some DNA test can take up to 1-2 days while others can be three or more weeks.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Mznaett: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I rarely open it sef, unless thread is on FP. But I visit any section that catches my fancy,you?
The best is surely going to happen dear kiss
I rarely do that too... In fact,these days I prefer viewing as a guest.
I just can't wait for it to happensad...
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You lying ass aren't intelligent either,now crawl back to your hole mouse.
thank you.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Berbierklaus(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mznaett:

I rarely do that too...
In fact,these days I prefer viewing as a guest.

I just can't wait for it to happensad...
Hahahahah,if I ask for your reasons now,it will tally with mine cheesygringrin

You don't sound happy shocked
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Mznaett: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Hahahahah,if I ask for your reasons now,it will tally with mine cheesygringrin
You don't sound happy shocked
Lol Exactly dear...grin wink
Hmmm! This recession is something elsesad...
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
depending on the lab you choose, some DNA test can take up to 1-2
days while others can be three or more weeks.
Lol. You ran to Google and came back here feeling pretty cool with yourself, okwa ya?

Where in Nigeria do you get DNA results in even one week? Go siddon one side with your fake story jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Greenbullet(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
ifyalways:

Lol. You ran to Google and came back here feeling pretty cool with yourself, okwa ya?

Where in Nigeria do you get DNA results in even one week? Go siddon one side with your fake story jor.
thank you
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Lol, I actually know someone that did it. All the recommended labs send their samples through parcel abroad after collection.

It took time to get the result. They collate many and send at once. And it is not CHEAP!
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
cedaraustine:

Lol, I actually know someone that did it. All the recommended labs send their samples through parcel abroad after collection.

It took time to get the result. They collate many and send at once. And it is not CHEAP!
You are correct. OP thinks DNA testing is same as malaria test.
2 DNA tests in 4 days indeed. cheesy. He'll repackage and research on his fake stories next time.
Re: Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now by poshestmina(f): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Welcomme:
So DNA test don turn to Blood group or genotype wey ur friend go do for person free abi? Continue with your lies. I am sure u made up this story and u are not a doctor. DNA is not blood group or genotype that one does for free..Bloody lair!
Things people do 4 attention on nl .Dna test is 100k up in Nigeria and a Nigeria doctor(that is probably bin underpaid) does it 4 free 4 most of his patients ? i just want to slap op!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What This Baby Boy Did Will Melt Your Heart / Village Couple Fight Dirty As Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly (video, Pics) / How Can One Meet A Good Wife...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.