Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension (23469 Views)

One Month After, Buhari In Dilemma Over Babachir, Oke / Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
madridguy:
Boss grin grin Portfolio na Portfolio atleast I will be going around with diplomatic passport.

Yes Sir! Everyone will be paying loyalty to you

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by ephi123(f): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:
Expect more surprises from President Buhari, a very smart and strategic leader.

Haters and wailers are forced to leave issues as he systematically tackles them.

Nigerians now know that the patron of the looters and hero of the wailers, GEJ was a disaster that all-but-wrecked this country.

From that sorry state, Nigeria is rising.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing. Thanks for that smiley
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by cr7rooney10(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2017
Wailers

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
okay.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by 1freshdude: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
the destiny of this great nation lies on the shoulders of God and he will surely bring redemption to his people,even if buhari change all the ministers and still appoint new ones is still the same because in this country,almost every one is power thirsty. Recycling ministers is not the solution to the problems in this country,lord have mercy..

By God do you mean Amadioha, Sango, Ogun, Buddha, Sapona, Mohamed, Allah, Jesus, Ngene, Esu? Which God?
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by dragonking3: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Aufbauh:

Yessooo.......especially the part played by GEJ as "Fortunato" featuring Dasuki "the Santa Cruz" and his other gang of thieves.

Dont forget to add Buhari and the forty thieves

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by cashreport: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:

Haters and wailers are forced to leave issues as he systematically tackles them.

Nigerians now know that the patron of the looters and hero of the wailers, GEJ was a disaster that all-but-wrecked this country.

An admin of Nairaland
Taking sides
An admin of Nairaland been biased

An Admin of Nairaland affiliated to a political party

An admin of Nairaland throwing insults to a former president that is not his mate

An admin breaking Nairaland rules

Unfortunately sad for public figure

Cc: Seun
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by kynbasil01: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba should consider me too for one position tongue
you already have one
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Which one is that? tongue

kynbasil01:
you already have one
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by kynbasil01: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2017
madridguy:
Which one is that? tongue

BMC... one is ok for you coz 2= corruption
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by Omooba77: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Madridguy, omenkalives, I beg go help check on Sarrki, I never see im brake light this morning. Knock knock im door till he awake.

Until the snake rearer; MTN collabo masters; ATM donors are sacked and Sambo tried openly, my commendation on corruption fight is just nothing but noise making. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by maclatunji: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing. Thanks for that smiley
You want to debate?
Abi it is GEJ that you want to describe as that?
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by maclatunji: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
cashreport:

An admin of Nairaland
Taking sides
An admin of Nairaland been biased

An Admin of Nairaland affiliated to a political party

An admin of Nairaland throwing insults to a former president that is not his mate

An admin breaking Nairaland rules

Unfortunately sad for public figure

We should do something about people like this Seun, what do you propose?
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by ephi123(f): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:

You want to debate?

Abi it is GEJ that you want to describe as that?

You guys keep giving yourselves headache needlessly.

WHERE did you see GEJ in my comment? Where? A guilty person runs when no one is chasing.

You better face your "strategic and smart" leader instead of looking around for who to blame for his failures.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by AngelicBeing: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:
Ask any of these men what they have achieved for the country in the last 2 years, zero.
Looting, embezzlement, nepotism, rub my back and l rub yours, stealing, ethnicity, hiding of stolen loot, buying properties in different countries, un-patriotic to the Nigerian Nation but only there to continuously milk the golden cow, useless politicians wink
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by ephi123(f): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Looting, embezzlement, nepotism, rub my back and l rub yours, stealing, ethnicity, hiding of stolen loot, buying properties in different countries, un-patriotic to the Nigerian Nation but only there to continuously milk the golden cow, useless politicians wink

Yup, buying properties in Dubai and flying to London for medical tourism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why should I care who got sacked, the next people to be appointed are they not politicians/APC and looters

The early Nigerians start holding their government accountable, the better for them than been used and dumped after elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sarrki is busy with his Amaria tongue in the oza room. Any message for him?

Omooba77:
Madridguy, omenkalives, I beg go help check on Sarrki, I never see im brake light this morning. Knock knock im door till he awake.

Until the snake rearer; MTN collabo masters; ATM donors are sacked and Sambo tried openly, my commendation on corruption fight is just nothing but noise making. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
madridguy:
Sarrki is busy with his Amaria tongue in the oza room. Any message for him?

grin grin grin

I hail oo boss
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by CharlotteFlair: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
madridguy:
As in ehn....you need am grin
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by CharlotteFlair: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

I hail oo boss
You self dey happy... You ought to tell them your job of defending the dullard is not softwerk. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by madridguy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na me hail you pass.

sarrki:

grin grin grin

I hail oo boss
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:

It seem you are new on how politicians do/play their politics. There are other party loyalists needs to be compensated for roles during campaigns. Mind you it took Buhari and APC more than six months to agreed on who to be compensated/appointed, to recover their expenses during campaigns.

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by Pro2makx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
madridguy:
I Stand with you brother.
you don over try, sticking out your sometin for this pmb Everytime.
just chill. I am currently compiling the list of the BMC Nairaland wing for Baba.
I promise you, the next stage will be made known by my oga at the top
Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

You guys keep giving yourselves headache needlessly.

WHERE did you see GEJ in my comment? Where? A guilty person runs when no one is chasing.

You better face your "strategic and smart" leader instead of looking around for who to blame for his failures.

Good of you not to go that path. You would have been thoroughly embarrassed. Yes, we are happy with our President.

What about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by ephi123(f): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:

Good of you not to go that path. You would have been thoroughly embarrassed. Yes, we are happy with our President.

What about you?

You are the one who just embarrassed yourself.

Next time, think twice before jumping and making assumptions about people's comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by maclatunji: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

You are the one who just embarrassed yourself.

Next time, think twice before jumping and making assumptions about people's comments.

Hahahahaahahahahaha, we know you well nah. Trying to save face.

Show us a more strategic and upright leader in recent times in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by ephi123(f): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:

Hahahahaahahahahaha, we know you well nah. Trying to save face.

Show us a more strategic and upright leader in recent times in Nigeria.

Mister, go and sit down and stop embarrassing yourself further. Next time, as I have told you, you will think twice before assuming.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension by 989900: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
“invasive plant species”

cheesy

Meanwhile that minister that took bribe from MTN can never deny it . . . I go soon 'hamma'!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.