Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money (44989 Views)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by alyarmouk(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hand don touch ds wan.
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
TPAND:
Just because he stole money and he is a cleaner see the inhuman treatment meted on him.
Whereas some persons have stolen the destiny of this county in cash equivalent and they walk freely on the street.
Is it not $43million was discovered idle in an apartment in Lekki and the owner and FG is playing hanky-Panky with.

He steals $2600 look at his face
Looters have stolen the destiny of this country, they are lounging in banana island and Maitama

The young man stole someone else's proceeds of hard work and he was given a well deserved treatment by the victim.

Let the victims of treasury looters also go and do same.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by factwriter(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tallesty1:
And you still ask why young ladies prefer married men

Yes o.

Monkey (the wive) they work -- Baboon (the girlfriend) they chop.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by factwriter(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tallesty1:
And you still ask why young ladies prefer married men

Yes o.

Monkey (the wive) they work - Baboon (the girlfriend) they chop.
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by omenkaLives(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Apparently, N5000 & N7000 will change lives somewhere.

But the internet is inundated with some fairy tales of how everyone is super rich in "some places" by virtue of their "education", second to none in the whole wide world.

Anyway, wetin koinsyne me?

Why you like trouble like this? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by AlphaStyles(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
this ghat to be the biggest fool I have ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Nebuzaradan: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]

nonsense trash
na you get your thinking faculty grin grin cheesy

btw

how's Benue old man grin?
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by omenkaLives(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

nonsense trash
na you get your thinking faculty grin grin cheesy

btw

how's Benue old man grin?
Sad lonely soul with good CGPA.. cheesy

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by factwriter(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Tuale to the sidechic... I hope you love him too wink

Come to think of it, she could possibly have been more important in his life than the other two.

Sometimes (by virtue of assistance/ support rendered to a man at times of difficulties), who he will regards as his MOTHER may not necessarily be his BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

Same can go for wify too
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Nebuzaradan: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Sad lonely soul.. cheesy
old man am better than you at least I have love but don't that's makes you a saddist seeking solace on nairaland tongue
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Nebuzaradan: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Sad lonely soul with good CGPA.. cheesy

i earlier challenged you to post your result let me post mine but you shameless backed out because you know better cheesy than just blabbing grin

iti mpataka di ka i
Otu nne i if you no accept my challenge grin
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by drmuri(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
na our brother the developer. Igbos committing heinuos crime since before biafra
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by LionDeLeo: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

My oga, the whole thing dey surprise me oh!

Very rich people, yet sending 5k & 7k to mumsy and bross after "hitting a jackpot". grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by omenkaLives(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

old man am better than you at least I have love but don't that's makes you a saddist seeking solace on nairaland tongue
Lonely soul with a hundred handles on the forum talks about someone else seeking solace on the forum.. cheesy. Someone who created no less than three different handles on a forum in less than 12 hours just to sniff after my butt all over talks about someone else seeking solace.. grin

No wonder you are a GSM village mechanical engineer with a good CGPA. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by zeezeegal(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Gal Use Virginal Cleanser For Ha Tutu?
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by omenkaLives(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

My oga, the whole thing dey surprise me oh!

Very rich people, yet sending 5k & 7k to mumsy and bross after "hitting a jackpot". grin grin
See your deranged friend don begin pull cloth again. I'm sure he's one of such fools you are referring to. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
E ba mi kigbe ole lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When your gf (not even wife) means more to u than ur mama wey suffer raise you then you no ur village witches get plans to destroy u. Very shameful.
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Nebuzaradan: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
See your deranged friend don begin pull cloth again. I'm sure he's one of such fools you are referring to. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash again

CarlosTheJackal come and see our saddist old man cheesy
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by vickoozy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
With this amount of drilling, they should just give him orientation and welcome him on board the ship, him don site island already...... #sailor undecided
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Nebuzaradan: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Lonely soul with a hundred handles on the forum talks about someone else seeking solace on the forum.. cheesy. Someone who created no less than three different handles on a forum on less than 12 hours just to sniff after my butt all over talks about someone else seeking solace.. grin

No wonder you are a GSM village mechanical engineer with a good CGPA. cheesy
[/s]
at least am not a woman beater that chased his supposed fiancé out with his mental behaviour no woman in his right sense will like to associate with a saddist except a prostitute so just know that at your old age now if you ever get married just know you just got married to akwunakwuna grin cheesy

bia what do you do for a living i know you've upgraded from selling that minerals you used to sell back in 2014.
cheesy
btw
my challenge is still open, post your result with whatever stupid course you studied and let me upload mine let's compare.
accept the challenge or consider yourself a coward old man henceforth grin

cc
CarlosTheJackal
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by dragonking3: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought they are very loving to their wives yet na only 35k you give your wife and kids meanwhile you carry $1000 (equivalent to 500k) and give one olosho girlfriend.
Congratulations! !!
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Tallesty1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
do4luv14:

wait ooo nah who ah dey see so
hope. Say nah wetin i dey tink,
TALLESTY
Wetin you see"
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by sisisioge: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
factwriter:

Come to think of it, she could possibly have been more important in his life than the other two.

Sometimes (by virtue of assistance/ support rendered to a man at times of difficulties), who he will regards as his MOTHER may not necessarily be his BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

Same can go for wify too

True dude. I have lately changed my mind about cheaters and the cheated...a lot of sheets happen in this life.
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by 2bam: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
and somebody ask me yesterday why do young girls prefer married men?you see these are some of the reasons, married men are so caring.
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by dammybabanla: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
See face, na die be this
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by sucess001(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Acidosis:

The young man stole someone else's proceeds of hard work and he was given a well deserved treatment by the victim.

Let the victims of treasury looters also go and do same.

therez no justification to beat him that way....

decent people will call this torture....

he is innocent till proven guilty by a court of law remember?
Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by LionDeLeo: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Oga, as far as I'm concerned, you have given that Mech MEC ENGR, with very big CGPA, much attention. I understand he is currently practising in one "phone repairer's" shop.

I can bet you he might be toasting one bae with all these your interactions with him. As in, forming level since he rolls and exchange banters with a notable member of a forum consisting mostly of graduates, you know. You may not know what it means to form what you are not.

From his engrish, I doubt if he successfully completed secondary school education. You may just be wasting your time on one wretched and frustrated "human being" resident in one dirty slum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by Garrithe1st: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interestingly no body is talking about rule of law, abuse of human right, due process etc.

Nobody is claiming that he's being witch-hunted or that he confessed to the crime under duress.

Nobody is asking if it is legal and constitutional to torture a suspected criminal to the extent shown in the picture.

However if it was a politician, we'd cry witch-hunt, tribalism, abuse of human right, disrespect for the rule of law etc.

Continue My Mumu Country People..

grin

3 Likes

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by omenkaLives(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Oga, as far as I'm concerned, you have given that Mech MEC ENGR, with very big CGPA, much attention. I understand he is currently practising in one "phone repairer's" shop.

I can bet you he might be toasting one bae with all these your interactions with him. As in, forming level since he rolls and exchange banters with a notable member of a forum consisting mostly of graduates, you know. You may not know what it means to form what you are not.

From his engrish, I doubt if he successfully completed secondary school education. You may just be wasting your time on one wretched and frustrated "human being" resident in one dirty slum.

True that.. The poor thing should come clear up my table.. Done eating. Perhaps he could use the leftover being the wretched thing he is.. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by omenkaLives(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Interestingly no body is talking about rule of law, abuse of human right, due process etc.

Nobody is claiming that he's being witch-hunted or that he confessed to the crime under duress.

Nobody is asking if it is legal and constitutional to torture a suspected criminal to the extent shown in the picture.

However if it was a politician, we'd cry witch-hunt, tribalism, abuse of human right, disrespect for the rule of law etc.

Continue My Mumu Country People..

grin
Why would anyone ask when it wasn't billions he stole? wink

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money by KKKWHITE(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
$1000 to your girlfriend and 35000 to your wife Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) / Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.