Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg (4013 Views)

Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Earth2Metahuman: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

In the same vain, ask the FG to stop collecting taxes from the eastern region.
what taxes ?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

No one is holding any biafra, there are ways of secceeding and you don't expect the govt to tolerate any form of insurrection by whatever name called when your leaders at different levels of government aren't making any case to that effect.

Now, I have given you some of my time and accordingly,
You think you are catching fun. You don't know the great damages you are inflicting. Afonja, millions of Igbos worldwide are reading your comments, and we know who the real enemies are. Afonja, time will tell. Quantinue.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

You think you are catching fun. You don't know the great damages you are inflicting. Afonja, millions of Igbos worldwide are reading your comments, and we know who the real enemies are. Afonja, time will tell. Quantinue.

Which ones? The ones in detentions awaiting trials?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which ones? The ones in detentions awaiting trials?
....no further mention.... but continue....everything is a joke to you.....
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by victorvezx(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

In the same vain, ask the FG to stop collecting taxes from the eastern region.
Lol, what tax? Then tell ur brothers to stop using Lagos port for importing

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by ElsonMorali: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

I can only see bitter hatred, reading through the sewage you were spewing...You don't deserve any reasonable response as you are taking clowning to a great height. You can only rant, but would never be able to stop what is coming...

You don't have any reasonable response, so I don't expect any from you.

Clowning? You sure you aren't confusing me with your fellow Igbos?

Lolest. Stop what? If only I could hasten it so that you can all go kill yourselves in that your country. It will be of epic proportions, you know, like the movie "300".

I've always loved a good movie.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You don't have any reasonable response, so I don't expect any from you.

Clowning? You sure you aren't confusing me with your fellow Igbos?

Lolest. Stop what? If only I could hasten it so that you can all go kill yourselves in that your country. It will be of epic proportions, you know, like the movie "300".

I've always loved a good movie.
If we end up killing ourselves, how does it affect you? Why are you guys so concerned as if you truly care. Is that not gross hypocrisy? Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by ElsonMorali: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

If we end up killing ourselves, how does it affect you? Why are you guys so concerned as if you truly care. Is that not gross hypocrisy? Nonsense angry

You are right. We don't care. What we can't understand is why you guys aren't trying hard enough If you truly want to go.

You are disappointing us. We expect you to try harder.

Instead you are all abandoning the place and running helter skelter to the west.

That's not how to achieve your self determination.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are right. We don't care. What we can't understand is why you guys aren't trying hard enough If you truly want to go.

You are disappointing us. We expect you to try harder.

Instead you are all abandoning the place and running helter skelter to the west.

That's not how to achieve your self determination.
Bro, how we go about it, is none of your business. It does not prevent you from rumping your bittch in any way. Just mind your fuvcking business.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Greatihex(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
We want freedom not money
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by ElsonMorali: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

Bro, how we go about it, is none of your business. It does not prevent you from rumping your bittch in any way. Just mind your fuvcking business.

Here's why I won't mind my business until we see your backs.

You leave the east, come to the west to survive. Spit in our face and tell us we can't survive without you lot. You mock our tradition, make useless propaganda about How you are developing our states, pretend to be fighting for biafra, while enjoying our amala and ewedu and in the same breathe condemning it and referring to our abode as brown roof.

And you want me to mind my business? Mba. You have murdered sleep like Lady Macbeth. We shall make sure you get your biafra, then you'll have a country we can deport all of you to.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapter5ive: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
Anago5000:
. Leonard, don't you think you are a bit wasting away ur time here? I mean you are too old for all this childish rant on nairaland.you finished ur service last year and you are yet to get a job, ain't you disturbed? ain't you ashamed that @ 41+,you are still living with ur parents? you should be ashamed of Urself Leo. give nairaland a break and go and get a job

tufiakwa gi
[/s]

This kid can never learn. Very weak and boring.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapter5ive: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

Same millions of Yorubas do read the trash you all spew here daily. We are wise now, Deji was arrested just yesterday cos of your biafra but on same thread your kinsmen were insulting his tribe. You will never face the hausa that slaughter you like ram but always insulting those that dont even care about you.

We are not holding you from forming your country, Please leave already.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Same millions of Yorubas do read the trash you all spew here daily. We are wise now, Deji was arrested just yesterday cos of your biafra but on same thread your kinsmen were insulting his tribe. You will never face the hausa that slaughter you like ram but always insulting those that dont even care about you.

We are not holding you from forming your country, Please leave already.
How is that suppose to be my business. When your kinsmen invade any Igbo thread to spew their usual garbage. Bro, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Here's why I won't mind my business until we see your backs.

You leave the east, come to the west to survive. Spit in our face and tell us we can't survive without you lot. You mock our tradition, make useless propaganda about How you are developing our states, pretend to be fighting for biafra, while enjoying our amala and ewedu and in the same breathe condemning it and referring to our abode as brown roof.

And you want me to mind my business? Mba. You have murdered sleep like Lady Macbeth. We shall make sure you get your biafra, then you'll have a country we can deport all of you to.
Your brain is too small to comprehend the complexity of life. For your information, the only time I step my foot on your region, was on transit.... and this is as result of Nigerian nepotist policies. Nothing go carry me enter your region, say I wan stay. God forbid. We have Igbos in different parts of the globe running their show.... so why are you sounding as if your region is dearly special? Business can take a man anywhere, as long as there money making opportunity. You guys are pathetic.... Igbos come to your region to do business, nothing less nothing more. Since you guys have openly displayed your hate and envy, a day will come when you 'll count the number of Igbos in your enclave.... 'nough said.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by PFRB: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
During the Oputa panel, what the Igbo asked for as compensation was 8 trillion. Nigeria must pay that money. This one from Agbakoba is a personal opinion.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapter5ive: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

How is that suppose to be my business. When your kinsmen invade any Igbo thread to spew their usual garbage. Bro, what goes around comes around.

You are the one crying here, go to your ipob forum if you dont want anyone to counter your lies. You create thread and start screaming afonja and still want the afonjas to ignore it. Nah, it cant work.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapter5ive: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
blues20:

Your brain is too small to comprehend the complexity of life. For your information, the only time I step my foot on your region, was on transit.... and this is as result of Nigerian nepotist policies. Nothing go carry me enter your region, say I wan stay. God forbid. We have Igbos in different parts of the globe running their show.... so why are you sounding as if your region is dearly special? Business can take a man anywhere, as long as there money making opportunity. You guys are pathetic.... Igbos come to your region to do business, nothing less nothing more. Since you guys have openly displayed your hate and envy, a day will come when you 'll count the number of Igbos in your enclave.... 'nough said.
[/s]

Whats there to envy in you guys? Tell me. The hate is mutual, i now hate you guys so much as well. Why not tell your people to return to your enclave since you hate the SW so much, you cry biafra daily and wont leave SW. Dont you guys have shame?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by PFRB: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

Whats there to envy in you guys? Tell me. The hate is mutual, i now hate you guys so much as well. Why not tell your people to return to your enclave since you hate the SW so much, you cry biafra daily and wont leave SW. Dont you guys have shame?

What and which enclave Are not shouting about Nigerian unity again?
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by ElsonMorali: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=blues20 post=55819206]

Your brain is too small to comprehend the complexity of life.

If only you had any brain at all, you'll realise the complexities of life dictates that you be nice to people off and online because you don't know where you'll be tomorrow.

For your information, the only time I step my foot on your region, was on transit.... and this is as result of Nigerian nepotist policies. Nothing go carry me enter your region, say I wan stay. God forbid.

I don't make spurious claims. When I said you have no brain, I wasn't insulting you, I was only stating what I observed. I don't know you Well enough to hate you.

Just read your post again. So because you've never stepped foot in the west means that your relatives aren't somewhere in the west living and working there? Stay in your village bro, enough overpopulation of our cities.

We have Igbos in different parts of the globe running their show.... so why are you sounding as if your region is dearly special? Business can take a man anywhere, as long as there money making opportunity.

The way you guys go on about How there are igbos all over the world you'd think they are the only ones who travel in the country. Smh.

If our region isn't special you wouldn't be claiming part of it as yours now would you?

Nobody says you shouldn't travel to any part of the country. The constitution protects your right to do that. Go make your money legally. But when you feel like you're overfed and begin to insult your host community, then you are courting trouble. Exactly what happened just right before the civil war.

You guys are pathetic.... Igbos come to your region to do business, nothing less nothing more. Since you guys have openly displayed your hate and envy, a day will come when you 'll count the number of Igbos in your enclave.... 'nough said.

You are the pathetic one. You're are whining in case you haven't noticed.

Nobody hates you, and nobody envies you. People envy those that have what they wish they themselves had.

So, what do you have that we don't have in the west?

Yoruba culture is well known world wide.

Our cities are habitable and peaceful That's why you guys come en masse.

So tell me what you have that makes you enviable?

@bolded, this is soo hilarious. You really think we want you here? Like really?

The first and immediate benefit for us If you all decide to relocate is that we won't have to share scarce resources with you and our infrastructure will heave a sigh of relief.

Go figure!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapter5ive: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
PFRB:

What and which enclave Are not shouting about Nigerian unity again?

Are not shouting? Ayam not understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

What the fuvck do I give about your hate. It doesn't change anything, from what is obtainable already. You only confirmed what is in existence niga... so nigga, fuvck off and get yourself hanged, cuz your hate ain't changing nothing. I warn you, fuvck off my mention.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2017
@ElsonMorali:
If truly you are not obsessed and hooked up with anything Igbo, you wouldn't have the time and energy to type those useless and repetitive epistle up there. You would have mind your business. But since, you've made it your life mission to stalk on our ass, kwontinue. Its life time employment. I endorse it. cool
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by ElsonMorali: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2017
blues20:
@ElsonMorali:
If truly you are not obsessed and hooked up with anything Igbo, you wouldn't have the time and energy to type those useless and repetitive epistle up there. You would have mind your business. But since, you've made it your life mission to stalk on our ass, kwontinue. Its life time employment. I endorse it. cool

I'd respond but I see you're still pained by the truth I exposed you to yesterday.

So I'll leave you to meditate on those truths.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'd respond but I see you're still pained by the truth I exposed you to yesterday.

So I'll leave you to meditate on those truths.
Dude what truth? lol. I've seen those epistles more than ones on this forum. It ain't new man. Anyway, like I said, continue with the lifetime employment. You'll get paid real good.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapterr5ive: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
blues20:

What the fuvck do I give about your hate. It doesn't change anything, from what is obtainable already. You only confirmed what is in existence niga... so nigga, fuvck off and get yourself hanged, cuz your hate ain't changing nothing. I warn you, fuvck off my mention.
[/s]

Shut up and stop pouring smelly spits on me. You are frustrated and tired of your life, reason you are ranting like an epileptic dog. Go warn your elders at home, no one cares if you kill yourself. Next time, keep your stupidity to your ipob forum and no one will respond to your hate. Mschew

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Shut up and stop pouring smelly spits on me. You are frustrated and tired of your life, reason you are ranting like an epileptic dog. Go warn your elders at home, no one cares if you kill yourself. Next time, keep your stupidity to your ipob forum and no one will respond to your hate. Mschew

Chai, diaris God oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Between the two of us who is ranting like an epileptic dog? Your quotes and mine reveals the truth. Ain't you the one panting up and down like a miserable loser that you are on this thread? Niga, you’re a forlorn dog man. The noose man awaits you, and they gonna get to you soon, I’m cool about it. This the last time, you’ll get a response from me dog. I don’t converse with dead brains, So, fuvck off my mention.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapterr5ive: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
blues20:

Between the two of us who is ranting like an epileptic dog? Your quotes and mine reveals the truth. Ain't you the one panting up and down like a miserable loser that you are on this thread? Niga, you’re a forlorn dog man. The noose man awaits you, and they gonna get to you soon, I’m cool about it. This the last time, you’ll get a response from me dog. I don’t converse with dead brains, So, fuvck off my mention.
[/s]

Empty rants from a puerile and socially-retarded plonker. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. You were the thick-headed trog crying everywhere about how some pathetic ibos are reading the thread and noting down stuff. Who cares wtf you write down or observe? You even have no working brain, reason you keep disgracing yourself everywhere. Stick to your gala selling and stop bringing shame to Chukwu Abiama. Kill yourself little kid
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by GMbuharii: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Empty rants from a puerile and socially-retarded plonker. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. You were the thick-headed trog crying everywhere about how some pathetic ibos are reading the thread and noting down stuff. Who cares wtf you write down or observe? You even have no working brain, reason you keep disgracing yourself everywhere. Stick to your gala selling and stop bringing shame to Chukwu Abiama. Kill yourself little kid

i dey laff ooo grin grin grin

From chapter5ive to chapter5iive and now chapterr5ive..all in beans forum,banned till 2050! Registered 23,straight to 'ewa agoyin forum' 23,chaiii grin

Blues20,why evuls nah,u for pity am small nah,haba
grin
chai.. Chaiiii!!!! grin

op,the fg must pay,shikena.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
GMbuharii:

i dey laff ooo grin grin grin

From chapter5ive to chapter5iive and now chapterr5ive..all in beans forum,banned till 2050! Registered 23,straight to 'ewa agoyin forum' 23,chaiii grin

Blues20,why evuls nah,u for pity am small nah,haba
grin
chai.. Chaiiii!!!! grin

op,the fg must pay,shikena.
Too busy with my codes man.... working on a deadline. That dog ain't worth a pinch of my time. You don't roll on the mud with a dead dog.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Chapterr5ive: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2017
blues20:

Too busy with my codes man.... working on a deadline. That dog ain't worth a pinch of my time. You don't roll on the mud with a dead dog.

Typical flat head, making mouth when the coast is clear. You cant even face my 12 years old cousin in a war of words, stick to your gala selling. I am not your set. Pathetic coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OGUN STATE Governorship Election Update / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Nnamdi Kanu's One Million March For Washington DC. USA, Is It Good Or Bad Omen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.