Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu (9781 Views)

Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by ceomike(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Former Green Eagles winger, Adegoke Adelabu has kicked against plans by team manager, Gernot Rohr to recall former goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama to the fold ahead the 2018 FIFA World Cup and 2019 AFCON qualifiers.

Enyeama announced his retirement from the Super Eagles in October 2015 following a conflict with former handler coach Sunday Oliseh.

Adelabu, who played for the then IICC Shooting Stars of Ibadan, told The Guardian yesterday that the best thing to do is to leave Enyeama out of the team saying: “The issue of multiple captains could bring personality clash into the team, and in a way, cause serious damage to our qualification.

https://guardian.ng/sport/recalling-enyeama-to-eagles-can-cause-bad-blood/

3 Likes

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by menxer: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
This is Nigeria where we recycle only old people into positions even after they retired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by AntiWailer: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2017
We don't learn from history.

Super Eagles don't need Enyeama again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by cr7rooney10(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
He gets aids
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Godsage(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
naija sef
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Kaimallamm: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Th
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2017
With who?

Nah captainship be the issue?

1 Like

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by verygudbadguy(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
That guy is right..

Most matches are won from the dressing room. The morale, the energy comes from the decision agreed upon in the dressing room. Mikel as a captain has helped unite the players and that's reason we are winning lately.

Enyeama, on the other hand is the best keeper we have had in a long time. We need his experience but I think it is better to sacrifice him to have a more united team. Our ex- captain has already written his name in the book of legends and posterity will always remember him for good.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by smartty68(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
C'mon there are young and vibrant players out there ready and willing to perform even more than Enyeama.

I don't support all this recycling of old schools while new schools are rotting away isn't the way forward.

Give the young once a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Our new number one after Enyeama retired, Karl Ikeme, is out for the rest of the season with a serious injury. He won't be available for the World Cup Quaifier against Cameroon. So unless this man has anyone of world class standard other than Enyeama to take Ikeme's place, he should just shut up and let Rohr do his job.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by megareal: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
A simple statement by Rohr don dey cause debate. Rohr didn't invite Enyeama specifically and even if invited, Enyeama wouldn't come back. So what is the uproar for ?
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by repogirl(f): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Let it cause bad blood. We want good games and anyone who has a problem with him can leave the team.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Seriously?! Ok
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by RIPEnglish: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
which bad blood again? Nigeria football are just fool of shitt
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Ekeke1(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Look at Buffon of Italy
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Brownville007: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
So Recalling Lionel Messi caused bad blood in Argentina . Enyeama won't have retired if Oliseh was a good human manager

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by lammsohiman(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
If dem lyk mk dem bring am come, if dem lyk mk dem no bring am......my own b say mk we qualify for world cup, and atleast reach quarter final for the tournament. Dats reasonable enough
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Azor1(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2017
menxer:
This is Nigeria where we recycle only old people into positions even after they retired.
what happen to wide spread of players playing locally aren't they sizeable to play..nonsence.
menxer:
what happen to wide spread of players playing locally aren't they sizeable to play..nonsence.
menxer:
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Dubby6(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2017
angry angry
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by thesishelp: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
tired of loosing to football betting contact me via numb on my pm.....my record speaks fr itself
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by cosmatika(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Enyeama we know, who is Adegoke Adelabu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by solidman59(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Kaimallamm:
[color=#000099][/color]

The Easterner are not citizen of Nigerian and should not be playing for nigerian

Your English alone can earn you a jail term.

15 Likes

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Smellymouth: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
That guy is right..

Most matches are won from the dressing. The morale, the energy comes from the decision agreed upon in the dressing room. Mikel as a captain has help unite the players and that's reason we are winning lately.

Enyeama, on the other hand isthe best keeper we have had in a long time. We need his experience but I think it is better to sacrifice him to have a more united team. Our ex- captain has already written his name in the book of legends and posterity will always remember him for good.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Doro55: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
He called me before he retired telling me his intentions i told him to think twice and cut once ....he no hear now he his planning to come back make he no even call me cuz i no go pick

1 Like

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2017
menxer:

Lmao grin
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by Victornezzar: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
solidman59:

Chai ur wicked oo

1 Like

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by do4luv14(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
That guy is right..

Most matches are won from the dressing. The morale, the energy comes from the decision agreed upon in the dressing room. Mikel as a captain has help unite the players and that's reason we are winning lately.

Enyeama, on the other hand isthe best keeper we have had in a long time. We need his experience but I think it is better to sacrifice him to have a more united team. Our ex- captain has already written his name in the book of legends and posterity will always remember him for good.

i disagree with him, we still need VINCENT, the issues is never a captainship one, its man management day cause it all, brought in by an arrogant OLISEH,

you don't lost your love one, and still report at work, only for your boss to insult you in front of your co-workers, and still walked you out,

dats a military salt upon a mourning soul

further more we got no safe hands present, not with the injury prone IKEME, the coach knows wat he want, so #TEAMVINCENTCOMEBACK!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by crackerspub: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2017
solidman59:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You bad oh!!!
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by mfm04622: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Our new number one after Enyeama retired, Karl Ikeme, is out for the rest of the season with a serious injury. He won't be available for the World Cup Quaifier against Cameroon. So unless this man has anyone of world class standard other than Enyeama to take Ikeme's place, he should just shut up and let Rohr do his job.

It is unfortunate that Nigeria will be in position that we require Enyeama again. Enyeama is the best goal keeper we have at the moment. However, Enyeama as a person will cause more harm in the National Team than any good he may contribute. This is a player who lied against his coach. Lying he was beaten and stripped naked. Team unity is more important than any single player. Has a apologised for the lies? He should never be invited again. Simple

2 Likes

Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by mfm04622: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2017
do4luv14:

i disagree with him, we still need VINCENT, the issues is never a captainship one, its man management day cause it all, brought in by an arrogant OLISEH,

you don't lost your love one, and still report at work, only for your boss to insult you in front of your co-workers, and still walked you out,

dats a military salt upon a mourning soul

further more we got no safe hands present, not with the injury prone IKEME, the coach knows wat he want, so #TEAMVINCENTCOMEBACK!!!!

These are lies already debunked. Please go and update yourself about the issue. Vincent is the best goal keeper we have. But he will cause chaos in the team. Team unity more important than whatever Vincent I bringing to the team
Re: ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2017
mfm04622:

It is unfortunate that Nigeria will be in position that we require Enyeama again. Enyeama is the best goal keeper we have at the moment. However, Enyeama as a person will cause more harm in the National Team than any good he may contribute. This is a player who lied against his coach. Lying he was beaten and stripped naked. Team unity is more important than any single player. Has a apologised for the lies? He should never be invited again. Simple

Don't forget that we only have Sunday Oliseh's word that Enyeama was lying. I don't trust Sunday Oliseh. The man's ego is so big that he is not beyond making up tales by moonlight to demonise Enyeama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement / Juventus Still Determined To Sign Pogba This Transfer Window / 60 Athletes Jostle For $80,000 Prize Money In First Abuja International Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.