Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh (5572 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Fornication Of Yahweh / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
Inspirational source

Here is the thread where the exact language I got the histories from was revealled
The language is called the SERIOT LANGUAGE.
https://www.nairaland.com/4567349/dialect-ufos-ditufos#68575461
I am baffled by how you managed to have a certain degree of faith in crap.
Whoever wrote that uninspiring thing, is so much full of crap, I don't know whether to offer the author, a breath mint or toilet tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by Primesky(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Stop drinking lies like water and eating deception as food.

The very nature itself is crying out in anticipation for the manifestation of the sons of God. So that the workers of iniquity and peddlers of the doctrine of aliens like you will forever be silenced with the power of God's word.

Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Repent and return to your maker now, because the coming power and glory will be too much for you and your sponsors to handle. See, I have warned you!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!.

2 Likes

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I am baffled by you how managed to have a certain degree of faith in crap.
Whoever wrote that uninspiring thing, is so much full of crap, I don't know whether to offer the author, a breath mint or toilet tissue paper.

Offer them anything, the truth is here to stay. I have already played my part by showing you the SERIOT LANGUAGE which the gods, including Yahweh your god and Allah his colleague love to communicate with in those days before they were imprisoned. Whether inspiring or not, that's not left for me to discuss. Do you even understand the strange texts in the first place? Yet you are judging already undecided

Peace cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by geoworldedu: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
sirevee:

.. False Christs . In beginning His answer to the disciples’ questions, Jesus warns them against being deceived by events which may seem to be signs of the end, but actually are only signs of progress. Christ declares in verse 4 , “Take heed that no man deceive you.” There is no area of theological study where it is more easy to be deceived than in the study of prophecy, and history has carried the examples of many who have erred in their interpretation as subsequent history has proved.
It is very easy to misunderstand prophecy. A person cannot understand prophecy unless he is taught by the Spirit of God. In other words, an intelligent, wise, scholarly person who is not taught by the Spirit of God will never understand the prophetic Word. It is possible, however, for an ordinary Christian without any scholarly preparation, but who is taught by the Spirit of God to understand at least the important things that relate to our hope in Christ.
Christ said, “Let no man deceive you,” and now He explains: “For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many” (Matt 24:5 ). In every century since the first there have been imposters who have claimed to be sent from God, and our twentieth century has had its share. The Devil never seems to run out of counterfeits, and so there have been counterfeit Christs and counterfeit systems of interpretation, and many cults have arisen. Many of them build upon a false interpretation of the prophetic Word of God. In this section there are nine predictions that are not specific signs of the end of the age. Almost every one of them has deceived somebody in the course of the history of the church. The first sign is false Christs.
Wars and Rumors of Wars . Second, wars are predicted as characteristic of this age. Jesus warned, “And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places” (Matt 24:5-7 ). The twentieth century has had two world wars. In both wars, some have jumped to the conclusion that the war was the final world conflict. Of course, they have all been wrong because World War I and World War II were not the final conflict. After the rapture has occurred, there will be at least two more wars before Christ comes back in power and glory. The warning is, therefore, appropriate. War is not in itself a sign of the end, but only a sign of progress. The words of Christ delivered 1900 years ago have been amazingly accurate, for the centuries since have been full of conflict and war. Almost every year of history has recorded a war somewhere in the world.
Famine. Third, Jesus speaks of famine. Our twentieth century has recorded some of the greatest famines of history, and it has been predicted that in the next decade there will be famines in certain portions of the world due to over-population which will eclipse anything that the world has ever known. Millions of people have died from starvation in our twentieth centu

My world am just seeing this! I can see Otem has done justice to this already. Next!
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
Offer them anything, the truth is here to stay.
I have already played my part by showing you the SERIOT LANGUAGE which the gods,
including Yahweh your god and Allah his colleague love to communicate with in those days before they were imprisoned.
Whether inspiring or not, that's not left for me to discuss.
Do you even understand the strange texts in the first place?
Yet you are judging already undecided

Peace cool
Posting crap, is very different to offering truth
I undertstand that truth doesn't fit the agenda of the strange texts, undecided
Strange being a proper befitting and well qualified description of the eccentric author and his ridiculous apocryphal composition

Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Posting crap, is very different to offering truth
I undertstand that the truth doesn't fit the agenda of the strange texts,
Strange being a proper befitting and well qualified description of the eccentric author and his ridiculous apocryphal composition

This still doesn't remove the fact that the BOOK OF HISTORY is factual, unlike the book of fantasy and fictions called Quran and Bible.
Strange text, but with deep meaning which your descendants will be willing to learn.
Peace cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
This still doesn't remove the fact that the BOOK OF HISTORY is factual,
You're taking this "how to actually fake it until you make it" slogan, to heart and too seriously

OtemAtum:
unlike the book of fantasy and fictions called Quran and Bible.
Àìtètè mú olè, olè ńmú olóko

OtemAtum:
Strange text, but with deep meaning which your descendants will be willing to learn.
Peace cool
Not only, is it an unauthorized and uninspiring text
but one that's deep full of so much disrespectful, offensively impolite, bad-mannered, profane & smutty materials
that no ones descendants should ever sniff it, talkless learn from it.

Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're taking this "how to actually fake it until you make it" slogan, to heart and too seriously

Àìtètè mú olè, olè ńmú olóko

Not only, is it an unauthorized and uninspiring text
but one that's deep full of so much disrespectful, offensively impolite, bad-mannered, profane & smutty materials
that no ones descendants should ever sniff it, talkless learn from it.

Shalom cool

When you and I meet in the afterlives, you'll take your words back and say, OTEM OF TRUTH, FORGIVE ME. You will seek reincarnation to the earth to be among the people who will study the book of true history compiled by me Otem. Mark my word cool

Sadiku and his son did more than this in their own days, but eventually they found out the truth. How much more you? cool

May the God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh and Allah reveal the truth to you. Peace cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
When you and I meet in the afterlives,
you'll take your words back and say, OTEM OF TRUTH, FORGIVE ME.
You will seek reincarnation to the earth to be among the people who will study the book of true history compiled by me Otem.
Mark my word cool
Sadiku and his son did more than this in their own days, but eventually they found out the truth.
How much more you? cool

May the Lord of God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh and Allah reveal the truth to you. Peace cool
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Delusions of grandeur
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Delusions of grandeur

I like the gif. It makes me laff all the time. For real, who's the guy in the gif?
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
0temSapien:
I like the gif.
It makes me laff all the time.
For real, who's the guy in the gif?
It's an infectious gif
A good laugh is good for the health
Dont say I dont look out for you and after your health.
Erh, as if you dont know, the guy in the gif is called Dada.
Shalom cool
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
It's an infectious gif
A good laugh is good for the health
Dont say I dont look out for you and after your health.
Erh, as if you dont know, the guy in the gif is called Dada.
Shalom cool
Thanks for the info and have a good night rest. Peace cool
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by delishpot: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Hmm.
If your prayer is that, he will end up like Saul who became Paul,
then brethren watch out for when the rounding up and killing starts

Wipes off beads of sweat from brow
Thank God, he is only good at writing fictions albeit denying it

He may not be killing by sword my dear, but misleading people is also death in the hereafter. So yeah, he can become converted like saul. I did not say he should live the life of saul. I said he would end up becoming a paul. I hope I am clear enough?
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2018
delishpot:
He may not be killing by sword my dear,
but misleading people is also death in the hereafter.
So yeah, he can become converted like saul.
I did not say he should live the life of saul.
I said he would end up becoming a paul.
I hope I am clear enough?
My prayer is that you will end up like saul who became paul.
- delishpot ©

Saul was known for hounding or persecuting the brethren,
hunting them down, getting them rounded up to be killed.
He even held the clothes of Stephen's killers, guarding them
and stood afar watching the killers carry out their dastardly acts on Stephen.

That is the summation of what Saul was up to
and what he ended up like
before his conversion and renaming to Paul.

Evidence of what you originally typed is clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

When you and I meet in the afterlives, you'll take your words back and say, OTEM OF TRUTH, FORGIVE ME. You will seek reincarnation to the earth to be among the people who will study the book of true history compiled by me Otem. Mark my word cool

Sadiku and his son did more than this in their own days, but eventually they found out the truth. How much more you? cool

May the God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh and Allah reveal the truth to you. Peace cool

So you actually have existed before
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2018
sirevee:

So you actually have existed before
I have always been in existence(Universal Existence) right from the beginning which has no beginning, but I was unconscious of myself for too long. Then I came into EARTH existence for the first time around a million and half years ago. Now I'm on earth for the very second time. Such is human cycle.

I can tell you about Yahweh's life cycle too: he was first in existence about 5 billion years ago, at that time, I was in the other side of existence. Then Yahweh was reincarnated to the earth about 240,000 years ago. Finally, he was reincarnated to the earth about 3,000 years ago. His histories and life cycle are all documented in the Doctufos history book.
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
I have always been in existence(Universal Existence) right from the beginning which has no beginning, but I was unconscious of myself for too long. Then I came into EARTH existence for the first time around a million and half years ago. Now I'm on earth for the very second time. Such is human cycle.

I can tell you about Yahweh's life cycle too: he was first on earth existence about 5 billion years ago, at that time, I was in the other side of existence. Then Yahweh was reincarnated to the earth about 240,000 years ago. Finally, he was reincarnated to the earth about 3,000 years ago. His histories and life cycle are all documented in the Doctufos history book.

Make me understand, how is it possible that you were unconscious of yourself for so long and still able to relate to the happenings of that time?
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2018
sirevee:

Make me understand, how is it possible that you were unconscious of yourself for so long and still able to relate to the happenings of that time?
I travelled back into times, saw myself, saw the beginning, saw so much. Then I saw scrolls, scripts, tablets and texts of authentic histories in various languages spanning billions of years.
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
I travelled back into times, saw myself, saw the beginning, saw so much. Then I saw scrolls, scripts, tablets and texts of authentic histories in various languages spanning billions of years.

Hmm this is getting more interesting you know... So you actually went back into the time past and saw yourself with every other thing inclusive.... before then, what were you like?
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by delishpot: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
- delishpot ©

You too like to tear people down. I have made my point clear that I want him to end this his journey of blasphemy like saul did. God called him in the end and turned him to paul. His end as Saul has an interesting story to it too. I did not say he should begin like Saul, I did not say he should live like Saul before he became Paul. Even if I was not clear enough or if I did not put it as perfectly as you think it should be. I have explained what was in my heart. If you like ignore my explanation and stick to the devlish thoughts of your heart. Please leave me alone. I have no time for your now. Get behind me.
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
- delishpot ©

Stop being a cowardly pest. Come and meet me on that Aorist thread if you want to debate grin

Muttleylaff-chicken
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by delishpot: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

Stop being a cowardly pest. Come and meet me on that Aorist thread if you want to debate grin

Muttleylaff-chicken

Just ignore that one. His heart is full of deciet.

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
delishpot:

Just ignore that one. His heart is full of deciet.

He is just a chicken. muttleylaff-chicken.
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by delishpot: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

I have decided not to reply any of his quotes again. I gave him the benefit of doubt and he latched on to me like one of the legion. I will ignore him from now on no matter what his quote is.
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MrPresident1: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
delishpot:

I have decided not to reply any of his quotes again. I gave him the benefit of doubt and he latched on to me like one of the legion. I will ignore him from now on no matter what his quote is.

He has consistently ignored me but he latched on to you, Muttleylaff-coward-chicken grin. I saw him defending same sex marriage, faithful relationship he says.

MuttleyCC, come to the Aorist thread cheesy, let us make mince meat of you eh cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by MuttleyLaff: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
delishpot:
You too like to tear people down
By this time, you ought to have outgrown telling porkies. SMH

delishpot:
I have made my point clear that I want him to end this his journey of blasphemy like saul did.
God called him in the end and turned him to paul.
His end as Saul has an interesting story to it too.
I did not say he should begin like Saul, I did not say he should live like Saul before he became Paul.
Even if I was not clear enough or if I did not put it as perfectly as you think it should be.
I have explained what was in my heart.
If you like ignore my explanation and stick to the devlish thoughts of your heart.
Please leave me alone. I have no time for your now. Get behind me.
I know that you're beyond correction
but didnt know delishpot, that, you're this bad beyond correction.
The fact and truth of the matter is that Saul's end was truncated on his way to hound the brethren
That is the highlight of Saul's career before his encounter with the Lord on the road to Damascus

delishpot:
If you like ignore my explanation and stick to the devlish thoughts of your heart.
Please leave me alone. I have no time for your now. Get behind me.
Trust you delishpot, to always, be making sly innuendoes
Only you would know what devilish thoughts are, as delishpot, devilish thought(s) isnt part of my repertoire

MrPresident1:
Stop being a cowardly pest.
Come and meet me on that Aorist thread if you want to debate grin

Muttleylaff-chicken

delishpot:
Just ignore that one.
His heart is full of deciet
...heart is full of deciet?
If you have a strong urge to lie, at least be fair

MrPresident1:

delishpot:
I have decided not to reply any of his quotes again.
I never required you to reply to any of my quotes
Unlike some, I have never called you out & never plan/planned to start to calling you out, to reply to any posts I've quoted you on.

delishpot, you know what?
My conscience is clear
It's you with the choices: bury head in sand & wallow in ignorance, wrestle with your conscience etcetera

To be honest delishpot, if I didnt care, I wouldnt even bother

If you're not lighting any candles, then don't complain, about it, being dark or being in the dark
afterall, truth never decreases by being shared

delishpot:
I gave him the benefit of doubt
and he latched on to me like one of the legion
You dont know what giving someone the benefit of the doubt, really means.
If you did, you wouldnt have used the expression about our exchange

delishpot:
I will ignore him from now on no matter what his quote is
Whilst you ignore me, you're feeding the "one of the legion", you know that latched on to you

MrPresident1:
He has consistently ignored me but he latched on to you, Muttleylaff-coward-chicken grin.
I saw him defending same sex marriage, faithful relationship he says.

MuttleyCC, come to the Aorist thread cheesy,
let us make mince meat of you eh cheesy cheesy wink

MuttleyLaff:
What has English tense got to do here?
You seem to forget that the NT was originally written in Greek and not English

Do I have to explain this all over again, here to you?

Listen Ol'boy, and this time, listen real pretty good
Now, for the umpteenth time, Colossians 1:23 was translated to English from Greek
and not the other way round.

For crying out loud, also before translation,
the original text, used a Greek Aorist tense and not an English tense
and the aorist tense, in the original Greek text for
Colossians 1:23,
does not contain any reference to duration or completion of the proclaimed/preached action.

You must, kiamosa, get acquainted with Greek aorist tenses man, soonest.
Would do you a world of good and help you get better understanding of the NT

You're deceiving yourself by believing this ill-informed outrageous opinion of yours
See, look above, I've given you Wycliffe bible and Tyndale bible.
These two bible version were written before KJV ever got to see the light of day
Pay attention to the underlines and compare it with other translation that are written after them

You're behaving like one friend of mine, JMAN0S,
he too likes using the ''relevance'' card, when cornered into a tight spot

I'll gladly spoon feed you the relevance...

MrPresident1:
aorist nonsense grin grin.
What aorist tense is in this one,
What is hard to understand here?

MrPresident1:
OK Muttleylaff,
I have been reading up on Aorist tenses grin.
So, in the context that Paul used it, there was no time or duration attached grin. You are right.
Paul even admonished Timothy to continue the preaching when he said of himself that ''I have finished the race'' wink

Thanks for the knowledge on Aorist tenses grin

OK, you are not an olodo because you thought me Aorist tense grin,
the Aorist tense also explains the nature of our God who commands things that are not as though they are..
One minute:
MuttleyLaff you're Olodo.

Next minute:
OK Muttleylaff,
so, I have been reading up on Aorist tenses. You are right
MuttleyLaff you're not Olodo, you taught me Aorist tense

Just by looking again at the immediate above quotes of yours and the excerpts,

It shows in a way, that is clearly seen & understood,
that you're inconsistent, just like you do with your failed well-known predictions

MrPresident1, why dont you visit Chicken Republic, Tantalizers or KFC?
As it seems, you urgently need a release from your OCD (i.e. Obsessive Chicken Disorder)

1 Like

Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
sirevee:

Hmm this is getting more interesting you know... So you actually went back into the time past and saw yourself with every other thing inclusive.... before then, what were you like?
Before what?
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
Before what?
Before you time traveled
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
sirevee:
Before you time traveled
Before I time travelled, I am a human. I'm still a human though. Seems your question isn't clear enough.
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
0temSapien:
Before I time travelled, I am a human. I'm still a human though. Seems your question isn't clear enough.

I mean did you at any time practice any religion or better still, which religion did you practice?
Re: Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
sirevee:

I mean did you at any time practice any religion or better still, which religion did you practice?
I was born into christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.