Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game (914 Views)

Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by galatico(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2007
CHELSEA are spoiling Mikel's game as the days go by, Mikel is known as good player at the Youth Championship held in Argentina, and not forgetting thee African Nations Cup where he was outstanding, but atlast CHELSEA the BLUES as they are called are really spoiling the young mans game by not allowing him play like the MIKEL we know.

Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by bgees(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2007
i agree.it could have been better if just featured in the world youth champ. in holland as player from lyn oslo without any links with chelsea ou man utd.
a better club(in this case) like psv or ajax would have signed him up.
only d super eagels can save him.i a dutch coach like hiddink comes to chelsea. it would be better.
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by kitaun(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2007
See what i mean . . . Justkunmi and Vieira where are you o?
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by justkunmi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2007
@kit
wat can i say? wink
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Vieira(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2007
LOL!!!

the only person spoiling Obi is Obi
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2007
thank you jare, when we told him to shine his eye well well and go to the 'scum ( i can't believe i want someone toplay for them shocked shocked)

roman's filthy lucre got in his eyes, now whenever he touches ball him dey shake like jelly fish.
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by manu4laif: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2007
I have little pity for mikel.He was obviously misled but he needs to learn some lessons now rather than later.The guy is good and will still shine under another manager or another club.Imagine players like Eboue,Ronaldo,Fabregas,RVP,Lennon,etc under The Lip.They would have been history by now.
If he is released on loan the better for him(not sure if that can happen now).He will probably play regularly anywhere else.More importantly though his work ethic must improve.
He is still young(even if not 21) and has fantastic playing years ahead.

WAN UNITED!
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Mustay(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2007
y on earth d'y guys keep on repeating the same question in different formats?
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by twinstaiye(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2007
Yeah, Chelsea style of play sure is spoiling Mikel's play. I remember one guy analyze this scenario in one of the Channels TV sports palava where the question was put as whether Chelsea is killing the football game or not. The guy said clearly that Mikel had not been known to be receiving Cards in matches, until he resume his career in Chelsea. True to his analysis, Mikel has another yellow in his last game with Chelsea v. Wycombe. I heard it over th enews this morning that Inter coach has been penciled down by Abrahamovich to take over from Mourinho should he leave in the Summer. What does this porteds for the blue? Any taker?
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Abdblues(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2007
There obviously wont be an end to this!First it was the issue of chelsea spoiling the boy's career and now that he has started getting his fair share of games, We are now going to spoil his game!!We even get blamed for the cards he gets during games!!
So it is now inter coach taking over? i tot it was Hiddink??Isn't it time y'all wake up from your sleep?
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by loyika(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2007
WHY

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by kitaun(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2007
Lmao @Loyika
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by twinstaiye(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2007
Abdblues:

So it is now inter coach taking over? i tot it was Hiddink??Isn't it time y'all wake up from your sleep?
Read this. http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/sports/article07
Since Guardian do not archive their links, let me reproduce it below.

ROMAN Abramovich reportedly wants Roberto Mancini to be the next manager of Chelsea.

The Sampdoria and Lazio former star, who once enjoyed a spell as a player in the Premiership with Leicester City, is currently the flavour of the month in Serie A. He bossed Inter to its first Scudetto since 1989 last season, even if it did only come by default after Juventus had its title stripped.

But Inter is top of the table on merit this season, having won 13 consecutive games. And now, with Jose Mourinho's future still the subject of much speculation, The Sun reports that the Blues are already thinking ahead.

The tabloid says Abramovich does not want to be left high and dry if Jose Mourinho leaves in the summer, and would be prepared to pay Mancini �6 million a year to quit the Nerazzurri.

"Abramovich has made up his mind that he wants Mancini. Chelsea knows that he is now in demand," a source said.
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Abdblues(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2007
a lot of things are being bandied about it the press!!You mustnt believe everything you read in the press!!I should be curious as to the choice of Mancini too, I mean why him??what are his achiements as a coach for Roman to be interested in him!!!
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Christino(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2007
More reason why no one's concerned about Inter's unbeaten record. At a time they had the best team in the whole of the Serie A but could only go as far as third, always fiddling behind Juve and Milan and now that both are rocked by crisis and for the fact that they do not get to play Juve at all, the media are unconcerned about Mancini's exploits, this may well be inter's only serie A title in another decade cos Juve's coming back again (though not as strong) and Milan is sure to revive.
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Mustay(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2007
@twinstaiye how many people used to watch mikel play at oslo? Haba what will niagarans not say- newcastle is spoilin martins, portsmouth is killin kanu, boro is killin yak and later sef it might turn to nairalanders r killin sport too! Enough is enough
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Abdblues(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2007
I tire o my Guy, Infact this galatico of a guy is something else!!!LOL
Re: Chelsea Are Spoiling Mikel's Game by Abdblues(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2007
@ Christino, i think i agree with you there!!

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Wins Their 30th La Liga / Is It Right To Call Messi A Legend Yet? / Astro Turf In Liberation Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.